What's new

India is in trouble again !!

Pukhtoon

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
India chose to bat v Sri Lanka

For the first time on the tour, MS Dhoni has won a toss and chose to bat on a dry track in the vital encounter against Sri Lanka in Dambulla.

The equation is very simple: If Sri Lanka win today, they go through to the final, and the India-New Zealand game becomes a knockout. If India win today, both India and New Zealand go through. It's worth remembering that Sri Lanka have made the finals of every competition involving three or more teams in Sri Lanka, barring the Bank Alfalah Cup in 2003.

Yuvraj Singh has recovered from a mild attack of dengue and replaced Virat Kohli in India's middle order. For Sri Lanka, Suraj Randiv replaced Ajantha Mendis and the allrounder Thisara Perera came in for Rangana Herath.

India 1 Virender Sehwag, 2 Dinesh Karthik, 3 Rohit Sharma, 4 Yuvraj Singh, 5 MS Dhoni (capt & wk), 6 Suresh Raina, 7 Ravindra Jadeja, 8 Praveen Kumar, 9 Pragyan Ojha, 10 Ishant Sharma, 11 Ashish Nehra

Sri Lanka 1 Tillakaratne Dilshan, 2 Upul Tharanga, 3 Kumar Sangakkara (capt & wk), 4 Mahela Jayawardene, 5 Angelo Mathews, 6 Chamara Silva, 7 Chamara Kapugedera, 8 Thisara Perera 9 Suraj Randiv, 10 Nuwan Kulasekara, 11 Lasith Malinga

--------------------------------------

Sri Lanka on top as India collapse

83/8 in 29 overs :blink:

India 87/8 (28.5 ov)

Sri Lanka

India won the toss and elected to bat

be patient and post on the appropriate thread without much rush of adrenaline!...

:

:P nah i am on fasting.

seriously reading the title i was thinking India might be mad at some new sale of weapons to Pakistan by anyone or US :D

Last edited:
We don't need PAUL to predict the outcome of this match....:D

Ah just a second i thrilled and confusued when look the title:P

:P nah i am on fasting.

seriously reading the title i was thinking India might be mad at some new sale of weapons to Pakistan by anyone or US :D

Proof that u usually post things on threads without properly looking at the article or looking at the topic.

:D:D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom