What's new

India is heading towards partition on the basis of language,religion and caste: SP MP Jaya Bachch

Seriously, if Pakistan has any conflict with india then its overtly associated with Kashmir. Rest are at their own, so their is no state policy involved with any of such separatist movements in india.
I wasn't talking about Pakistan as a political entity. But to think that Pakistan's interests against India is limited to the Kashmir region is utter nonsense. Kashmir might have been the catalyst but we've had way too many wars for it to be just about Kashmir anymore.

What about Goa? Will it go to Portugal? Will it join Dravid Nadu? Will it join Pakistan?
As long as I get some Cashew and fenny, I'm in! :pakistan:

As per geography everything below Kashmir is south and you piece the south India consist of 4 states and now 5 after Telangana ..., Maharashtra was always considered as Western Indian state Mr. Cha***
and It was not long ago when Marathis were beating off Tamils in Mumbai .... it will good for Tamils to beat shot out of Marathi crap and they will get a chance to extract vengeance....... and don’t worry you Chamar you will get the same treatment where ever you go ..,
Bhaiyye, stick to selling pani puris and cleaning sauchaylays. That's what you low iq North Indians are good at.

Geography is too much for a paan sized North Indian brain.

Last edited:
How ignorant, north indic will refuse to accept independent status of southern states for atleast two decades in UN even after separation, and that time will enough for us to get closer to Dravidistan and have warm fraternal relations with them as we have with nepal and will have with khalistan and independent north eastern states of india.
North Indians are only going to survive for few years after India splits up. North India is over populated region inhabited by low iq illiterates like @SorryNotSorry @Crixus. After freebies stop flowing from rest of India and North Indian expats who work as paani poori walahs, rickshawallahs and watchmen stop sending money to North. Everything will be over for them.North India will witness a continuous civil war, famine and genocide. Pakistan and China can clean up the leftover kachras by nuking North.

I wasn't talking about Pakistan as a political entity. But to think that Pakistan's interests against India is limited to the Kashmir region is utter nonsense. Kashmir might have been the catalyst but we've had way too many wars for it to be just about Kashmir anymore.
I don't see any other issue between both countries that is worth of war or wasting our resources in a conflict. Its in interest of both countries to focus on their own issues.
North Indians are only going to survive for few years after India splits up. North India is over populated region inhabited by low iq illiterates like @SorryNotSorry @Crixus. After freebies stop flowing from rest of India and North Indian expats who work as paani poori walahs, rickshawallahs and watchmen stop sending money to North. Everything will be over for them.North India will witness a continuous civil war, famine and genocide. Pakistan and China can clean up the leftover kachras by nuking North.
We are not willing to waste our resources on north indians then, and any balkanization will obviously make them to change their minds and focus on survival instead of hegemony.

Last edited:
Delusion has certain limit....but if certain people are mentally retarded then no one can help him
!!!
Bhaiyye, so a UP bhaiyyani who happens to be an MP is delusional. Idiots like who are doing menial jobs in the west are experts.

We are not willing to waste our resources on north indians then, and any balkanization will obviously make them to change their minds and focus on survival instead of hegemony.
Take over the land and get rid of North Indian garbage.

Take over the land and get rid of North Indian garbage.
As far as i understand, our policy makers are not interested in that piece of land, very densely populated and very bigoted people will bring more misery then good to us. our nation have evolved in a country where they demand better living standards instead of heavily populated piece of land.

As far as i understand, our policy makers are not interested in that piece of land, very densely populated and very bigoted people will bring more misery then good to us. our nation have evolved in a country where they demand better living standards instead of heavily populated piece of land.
Ghazwa hind is must for benefit of indian hindus bania.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom