What's new

India is heading towards partition on the basis of language,religion and caste: SP MP Jaya Bachch

Bring your army of ghazwa hind and your general lal topi wala balungaras .
You bhaiyya North Indians need no armies to invade you. You are the biggest hijras in the world. Go a read a history book.

Bring your army of ghazwa hind and your general lal topi wala balungaras .
Abey chakke, are you mentally retarded?

I am not a Pakistani nor pro Pakistan. Although Pakistanis tend to be good looking compared to bhaiyya North Indians. Other than that I don't care either about Pakistan or North India.

You bhaiyya North Indians need no armies to invade you. You are the biggest hijras in the world. Go a read a history book.
Chup be Peshawar ka nachania boy Dancer launda . 92000 ko andar kia tha, dubara aya to tera dance sabke samne karwa denge.

Chup be Peshawar ka nachania boy Dancer launda . 92000 ko andar kia tha, dubara aya to tera dance sabke samne karwa denge.
Bhaiyye drink some gau mutra and calm down.

Those peshwaris used to take your women to their harems

Bhaiyye drink some gau mutra and calm down.

Those peshwaris used to take your women to their harems
Abe pathano ke haram me rahte rahte tera dimagh bhi nachania ban gaya hai? Ja patano ke sath murga dance kar .agar india ki taraf apni maili aankh uthai to tujhe biharion ke hawale kar denge.

North Indians are only going to survive for few years after India splits up. North India is over populated region inhabited by low iq illiterates like @SorryNotSorry @Crixus. After freebies stop flowing from rest of India and North Indian expats who work as paani poori walahs, rickshawallahs and watchmen stop sending money to North. Everything will be over for them.North India will witness a continuous civil war, famine and genocide. Pakistan and China can clean up the leftover kachras by nuking North.
Ok great post

- North & South India is vastly different in Culture & norms.
- Having uniform set of laws creates friction (like beef laws & lynching)
- Even religion is different. Majority of south Indians are mostly shaivaites or nature/ancestor worshipers
Many low caste south Indians follow a religion totally different to brahminical Northern Hindu religion.
- South India has higher law & order, pay taxes dutifully, but are looked down by hegemonists from North.
South has a unfair distribution of taxes paid.

Periyar from Tamil nadu asked British to give them a separate country, but British did not accede.
The only solution is TRUE FEDERALISM. otherwise there will be friction. All states & language & culture should be deemed equal. No to majoritarianism. Unity in diversity is the solution.

Any part of india becoming separate country would either needs Pakistan nukes umbrella or China’s

I suggest south India will join Pakistan and china block and seven states will join China only
Ok, lets assume that South India secedes.

Do you think South India, a $800 Billion GDP nation will join a beggar nation. [dear mods I am sorry to use this word but I can't find a diplomatic word to convey my anger when someone speaks about dismembering my country]

Do you think South India, a country which has ISRO and vibrant space industry will join a nation with SUPER SUPARCO.

IT exports of $100 billion per year, Car manufacturing, Fighter aircrafts manufacturing and so many other things which you country can only dream of.

Probability of Punjab breaking away from Pakistan is more than the probability of South India breaking away from India.

Dear Pakistanis there is a limit to dreaming, I hope that it doesn't turn into a nightmare.

Unfortunately, if india is united---Pakistan will have to nuke ALL of it, including Southern States.

Southern indians are great people and a great culture. Ya'll should definitely form your own country and have best relationship with us. North indians are ignorant, arrogant, aggressive lunatics. We both are dealing with the same problem :(
Do you know that the current defense minister is south Indian, the defense minister of previous govt is south indian, the father of India's atomic bomb and Missile program was a South Indian muslim, the general who prevented you from acquiring whole of Kashmir was South Indian

keep saying that, we will surely split your country AGAIN into two or three. ;)

Here is a South Indian in South India, ripping few new holes to the traitors,
But then none of U are from South India, hence you won't understand a word of what this south Indian is saying.

The above is from Kerala.
This is after the recent floods.
Look at this evil woman supporting Evil people :D

Instead she should have supported the SECULAR communists (how the fark are communists secular?) and SECULAR PFI (Yeah, in India Islamic orgs are secular, lol ;) )

Do you know that the current defense minister is south Indian, the defense minister of previous govt is south indian, the father of India's atomic bomb and Missile program was a South Indian muslim, the general who prevented you from acquiring whole of Kashmir was South Indian
Defence minister is south Indian brahmin which is technically North Indian. Stop your lies.

Back
Top Bottom