What's new

India is getting ready to fight China and Pakistan simultaneously: Indian Army chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
he should put down the hash pipe... whooooooo...... he smokes more weed than me.... ok if he talked about pakistan ok but china( THE OVER GROWN SUMO WRESLER)!@#$% VS. GANDI ??????? it just a foolish thing to say ... i have a pen pal in china he is in the army stationed at the south border he tells me that indian fighter do border violations every month but you know why they run away ??? the HQ9 locks on em ...and they scramble!!!!! but dont get me wrong india in 2020 will kick*** to anyone messin with her but if i know one thing china and pakistan will grow more ... sooo its always going to be some what blanced

Yes, sure, lame excuse, I remember last time you open up a thread

complaining about the so-called unfair banning of Indian members,

Webby told you to PM mod. instead, did you follow his words ?

There will be always rules apply on a forum, you either follow it or

feel free to stay out the forum. :smitten::pakistan::china:

lolz I suggested mods to open a thread about why a member is banned so that we all know why he is banned and mods told me that i can ask him by PM and ask the mod whether I PM him or not :) ..

There is a suggestion and discussion section in this forum so that we can suggest anything which will help improve the quality of the forum and ask them doubts ..I don't think posting there means i am challenging the mods ..some weird logic you have ..

lolz I suggested mods to open a thread about why a member is banned so that we all know why he is banned and mods told me that i can ask him by PM and ask the mod whether I PM him or not :) ..

There is a suggestion and discussion section in this forum so that we can suggest anything which will help improve the quality of the forum and ask them doubts ..I don't think posting there means i am challenging the mods ..some weird logic you have ..

I guess its meaningness for further debate with you, lets the Mod. to

make the right judgement.

BTW, you just can't stop being personal ? No ?
:pakistan::china:

I guess its meaningness for further debate with you, lets the Mod. to

make the right judgement.

BTW, you just can't stop being personal ? No ?
:pakistan::china:

We are going offtopic here.I am questioning your logic man?why a suggestion be a challenge against the Mods?Then what the purpose of suggestion and discussion area here in this forum..Please be logic and think about it ..

Beware that India's capital is only about 400km away from Chinese territory. And China will be able to launch thousands of missiles and long range rockets into your populated area within minutes. What's India going to do? Fire 1 or 2 missiles into Tibet to kill some mountain goats?:rofl::china:

Beware that India's capital is only about 400km away from Chinese territory. And China will be able to launch thousands of missiles and long range rockets into your populated area within minutes. What's India going to do? Fire 1 or 2 missiles into Tibet to kill some mountain goats?:rofl::china:

no, they will wait, so china can fire some missiles. duh.

by the way, this all has already been discussed, so bring something new.

Cool down dude, we are ready for it, Agreed to the fact that You have ICBM's and we dont, but U forgot the other fact that we have interceptor missiles AAD and PAD, which had the 3rd successfull test in 2009... So I dont think You can launch a strike so easily

Buddy, forget it, you will not get any reasonable reply from Indians,

They just hate to get into anything about their soft belly.

May be someone will give you a Himalayas barrier lecture thats could

stop ballistic misslies. :china::cheers::china:

Cool down dude, we are ready for it, Agreed to the fact that You have ICBM's and we dont, but U forgot the other fact that we have interceptor missiles AAD and PAD, which hard the 3rd successfull test in 2009... So I dont think You can launch a strike so easily

Yeah, AAD, PAD, are they deployed yet?

Its nothing but a Indian's wet dream, even US had a hard time

trying to accomplish since Ronald Reagan era, Indians must be

someone special. BTW, we are talking about thousands of missiles,

long-range rockets here.

Hopefully this time, no more so called Surya-1,2 myth please.
:smitten::pakistan::china:

Pak criticises Indian Army's new military doctrine

Pakistan on Thursday said Indian Army's new military doctorine including scenarios such as a two-front simultaneous war with both China and Pakistan "betray a hostile intent" and a "jingoistic mindset".

Foreign Office spokesman Abdul Basit said in a statement that the Indian Army's new military doctrine "betray a hostile intent as well as a hegemonic and jingoistic mindset which is quite out of step with the realities of our time". Pakistan is prepared to defend itself in the face of all contingencies, Basit said.

"No one should ever underestimate our capability and determination to foil any nefarious designs against the security of Pakistan," he said.

Indian Army officials have said that the doctrine, which is reviewed every five years at the Army's Shimla-based Training Command, will now include scenarios such as a two- front simultaneous war with both China and Pakistan.

Basit called on the world community to take "due notice of such statements".

He added: "Pakistan remains mindful of the threats posed to its security as well as the importance of promoting peace in South Asia."

The spokesman also told a weekly news briefing at the Foreign Office that Pakistan's desire for peace should not be mistaken for weakness.

Basit said the ball is in India's court for ensuring progress in resolving outstanding issues. Pakistan is not sparing efforts to bring the perpetrators of the Mumbai attacks to book, he added.

The resolution of the Kashmir issue in line with UN resolutions will usher in peace in the region and help improve relations between India and Pakistan, he said.

The meeting between the premiers of the two countries in Sharm el-Sheikh reflected good progress but India did not take the peace process forward, he contended.

Replying to a question on India's alleged involvement in fomenting unrest in Balochistan and Waziristan, Basit said Pakistan will present evidence in the regard at the
appropriate forum and at the appropriate time.
:hang2:

Responding to another query about Indian interference in Pakistan through Afghanistan, he said Islamabad had raised its concerns several times with Kabul and countries that are part of the coalition forces in Afghanistan.

India has already dismissed Pakistan's claims that it is behind the unrest in Balochistan and the tribal areas bordering Afghanistan.

Cool down dude, we are ready for it, Agreed to the fact that You have ICBM's and we dont, but U forgot the other fact that we have interceptor missiles AAD and PAD, which had the 3rd successfull test in 2009... So I dont think You can launch a strike so easily

your missile will stuck inside lanuch pad! Thats the quality of Indian product

Atleast we know our missile test was a sucess or failure unlike your govt who keep you in dark about everything

Yeah, AAD, PAD, are they deployed yet?

Its nothing but a Indian's wet dream, even US had a hard time

trying to accomplish since Ronald Reagan era, Indians must be

someone special. BTW, we are talking about thousands of missiles,

long-range rockets here.

Hopefully this time, no more so called Surya-1,2 myth please.
:smitten::pakistan::china:

Nop AAD and PAD are not deployed yet, and will be in this year, and moreover u are not going to launch a missile on delhi right now... And what do u call a wet dream? We have had 3 successful tests, and this long range rockets can also be intercepted dude, they are not going to get away...

Keep ur dreams aside of launching a missile on delhi ....

oh yeah yeah, and thats why supposdly u dont risk developing your own and copy from the world.... well atleast have some guts to say that its your own, all are reverse engineered products what china builds, either from russia or from USA.... India meets failures and exposes it , China surprisingly does not meet failures as its hidden from the outer world...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom