What's new

India is getting ready to fight China and Pakistan simultaneously: Indian Army chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
And how many more IBs are here? I am scared man. I will have to support India, otherwise Indian IBs will execute me.

Thats prove that Indian are just braggard

(AAD) endo-atmospheric anti-ballistic missile can very well intercept *IRBM/ICBMs, now its not upto me to make u understand.... U can browse and check it yourself for that....

And Iam not so sure about the PAD if it can intercept ICBM

So you mean to say that Chinese didnt encountered any failures while developing a weapons.cool..nice so your technology is far far better than that of US and Russia..Talking about Indian boasting lolz

Chinese had failures but unlike the Indian ones! Always at development stage.

Haha you are the one saying Chinese technology is far far better than US and Russia.

Indian are liar too

Yes you are right. China does not possess 400 km long range rockets but has DF-4 (CSS-3): silo based and semimobile, 5,550–7,000 km range ICBM. Can it reach enemy territory if launched from China's Harbin city?

By the way, one Indian member, a top brass of IB, balbir pasha sent me a new year greeting, through private message, saying:

We know you are sitting in India. Remember, you are now closely monitored now and we are very very near you. You can fool people on this forum but you cannot fool the IB.

I replied: Please lord, have mercy, please dont execute me.

Brother, thats a threat, better report it to the management, he may

be a terrorist on the forum.:china::cheers::china:

Just google yourself or check other posts at China defence! You will be very surprise!

Or you will say he is a fake

U first say the name so that It would make my search easier.....

Brother, thats a threat, better report it to the management, he may

be a terrorist on the forum.:china::cheers::china:

Oh My God, Oh My God, a terrorist under the guise of Indian IB!!! :rofl::rofl:

Yes, you are right, I need to report that terrorist aka IB to the mods.

(AAD) endo-atmospheric anti-ballistic missile can very well intercept *IRBM/ICBMs, now its not upto me to make u understand.... U can browse and check it yourself for that....

And Iam not so sure about the PAD if it can intercept ICBM

AAD is not a proven technology bros! As for PAD, u can throw it away!

No buddy, i have to disagreed with you on this,

Indians does produce something called "TALKS" (thanks to their call-

centers) Actually they are the biggest exporter of "TALKS"

:china::cheers::china:

no, man, i don't know about other times.

but this time, chiness and Pakistanis r not less.

see, you guys r still fighting with Indian. and keep blaming them.

AAD is not a proven technology bros! As for PAD, u can throw it away!

Now what do u mean by proven technology? Should we go on intercepting all the missiles made in this world? comeon speak sense. India has already been recoganised as the 4th nation to build Interceptor missiles

Yes you are right. China does not possess 400 km long range rockets but has DF-4 (CSS-3): silo based and semimobile, 5,550–7,000 km range ICBM. Can it reach enemy territory if launched from China's Harbin city?

Well the doctrine is about the counter measures should be taken if Chinese and Pakistan attacked us..and also lauching an ICBM is not as easy as you think..it will cause all kind of international pressure and retaliation from Indian side..

His name is Qian Xuesen. He helped China in missile development. Please respect him! Thanks

Oh please I have a lot of respect for him Infact I have learnt a lot of things from his life aswell, but never knew he helped USA develop missile propulsion and I still cant believe it....

Yes, please come back and talk about it when its being deployed.

In the mean time, sadly India air defence wasn't even on the US

radar. Check it out whats US report about China air-defence to the

Congress said;

China’s Air Defence missile systems
Dr Carlo Kopp
EARLY THIS MARCH THE US DOD RELEASED THE 2008 VERSION OF THE ANNUAL REPORT TO Congress on China’s military power.

Last year saw an important incremental improvement in what is

already a formidable air defence capability, as the PLA deployed four

battalions of the S-300PMU-2 / SA-20 Gargoyle high mobility long

range SAM system. This is another step in China’s long march since

the end of the Cold War to deploy a modern multi-layered Integrated

Air Defence System (IADS).

http://www.ausairpower.net/DT-PLA-SAM-2008.pdf
:smitten::pakistan::china:

Lolz its because your country is considered as a treat to their country and also correct me if I am wrong S-300 is russian SAM system right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom