What's new

India is getting ready to fight China and Pakistan simultaneously: Indian Army chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
third example of ur illogical mind/ur GOD like logic....

i said they are lucky that India is their neighbour and not China...or else there would have no such country today... use your glasses....

and the post is meant for those who can understan the logic of the post, not necessary for u to try to undstnd it...

Yes, India’s neighbor are so “lucky” that an India, which in more than 62 years keeps the belligerent posture and solves NO land disputes with its “lucky” neighbors and set fires around itself, keeps Taiwan safe. :bounce:

A logic could never be more HILARIOUS! :lol:

ISLAMABAD: Reacting to the statement of Indian Army Chief General Deepak Kapoor that the Indian army was ready to face Pakistan and China at the same time, Foreign Office on Thursday said “such statements betray a hostile intent as well as a hegemonic and jingoistic mindset.”

“No one should ever underestimate our capability and determination to foil any nefarious designs against the security of Pakistan,” the Foreign Office spokesman said.

The spokesman said the international community should take due notice of such statements.

“Pakistan remains mindful of the threats posed to its security as well as the importance of promoting peace in South Asia,” he said.—APP

Yes, India’s neighbor are so “lucky” that an India, which in more than 62 years keeps the belligerent posture and solves NO land disputes with its “lucky” neighbors and set fires around itself, keeps Taiwan safe. :bounce:

A logic could never be more HILARIOUS! :lol:

thanks for praising India...:devil:
though ur post is fourth examle of ur super logic/GOD like logic...:cheers:

YES dont have an iota of doubt.... they are better with India than if unluckily China were their neighbour...

their fate is better than the fate of tibet,xinxiang,taiwan,vietnam...

SL, Burma, Nepal---have not been slaughtered and enslaved.... which they would have been if China was their neighbour...with China there would have few countries less in this world by the name of Sri lanka, nepal, burma.....

p.s: With China as their neighbour, if that was the case, there would be no SL, Nepal, Burma as countries in this world

bro it is only reasonable..!!!!!...
i beg to diagree with u, i dont know how u find anything i posted as unreasonable...

infact it is only the resonable thing i have posted as agsinst the totally unresonable and illogical posts to which i countered..

I can only assume what you mean by this. Nevermind.

e.g like one post saying India blackmailing its neighbours like sri lanka, nepal, etc with nuclear weapons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(by communist)...:cheesy::cheesy:.. mind boggling post with better logic than GOD...

If someone is doing a monkey dance you need-not imitate it.

well the missiles where they will be fired will be known when they will be fired....!!!!!!!!..:disagree:

Well, dear RAHUL, these are Chinese missiles, not your Indian missiles.

Only your Indian missiles that once fired don’t know where to land. :rofl:

Gee, be sane, and pull out of your head from the sand and have a look around the world!

Well, dear RAHUL, these are Chinese missiles, not your Indian missiles.

Only your Indian missiles that once fired don’t know where to land. :rofl:

Gee, be sane, and pull out of your head from the sand and have a look around the world!

another example that u cant even undstns the posts on this forum...:thinktank::cheesy:... and start of with ur foolish replies...!!!!

go read the post again....if u could undstnd its meaning...

p.s: where is the policy statement by China that the missiles are not meant for Taiwan...they can be fired at any place as wished...!!!!
it is not as if they wont hit Taiwan and rather kiss its ppl and return if they are fired at it.....:rofl::rofl:

Rahul and gpit, enought. Stop your this war of words and stick to the topic if have anything useful to add, otherwise stop posting.

The way i see the motive behind this news article ;

(1)Indians wants to test the water of the world's reaction concerning

Indian's aggression, use it as future decision making.

(2)Try to figure out how far India could go for being hostile to China

and Pakistan, hopefully able to explore the bottom line.

We should be real careful about Indians intention, first a media war,

now direct provocation from their high rank army official, whats next?

:smitten::pakistan::china:

^ Rule #1

When the underdog provokes there is no possibility of a war.

Taiwan: 35980 sq km
Sri Lanka 64740 sq km
Nepal Total: 147181 sq km
Burma: 678030 sq. km

Taiwan is the smallest.... 10000000 missiles for it, if it doesnt become slave of China...
one can only wonder if for such small island so much bloodshed, what would be the cost of life to make slave of Srilanka, Burma, Nepal that China would have paid to enslave these countries if China was the nighbour of these countries and not India... the people of these countries would have been slaughtered by now....

100000000 missiles for the smallest Taiwan...
how many for the larger SL, Burma, Nepal is even painful to imagine....

your argument doesn't even approach the fringe of reality

maybe your hallucinating :hang2::hang2:

please turn off your caps, it doesn't make you seem anymore coherent
I CAN SAY WITHOUT ANY DOUBT AND WITH PROUD THAT THESE PEACEFUL SMALL NEIGHBOURS OF INDIA EXIST ONLY COZ IT IS INDIA WHO IS THEIR NEIGHBOUR AND NOT CHINA.....

number chinese neighbours that don't have disputes and cordial relations include, Burma, North korea, Laos, thialand, Kazihikstan, Tajikistan, Mongolia, Kyrgzstan, Pakistan, Afghanistan 80 percent of it's neighboring countries... the opposite is true for india

Just have a look at the fate of CHinese small neighbours and it send shivers down ones spine... tibet, xinxiang, taiwan, vietman....

Your quite the ignorant character Chinese and Taiwanese are practically the same people. exact same han ethnicities and etc...

Sinhalease Burmese and Nepali are of completely distinct ethnicities and culture and etc.. from northern Indians ...

next your going to start claiming that north indians are caucasian because their caste is named aryan...LOL:rofl::rofl:

as for sino-vietnam relations read the following para

With the collapse of the Soviet Union and Vietnam's exit from Cambodia in 1990, its ties with China began improving. Both nations planned normalization of ties in a secret summit in Chengdu in September 1990 and officially normalized ties in November 1991.[3] Since 1991, the leaders and high-ranking officials of both nations have exchanged visits. China and Vietnam both recognized and supported the post-1991 government of Cambodia and supported each other's bid to join the World Trade Organization (WTO).[3] In 1999, the secretary of the Communist Party of Vietnam, Le Kha Phieu visited Beijing, where along with Chinese President Jiang Zemin, he announced a "16 Word Guideline" for improved and strong bilateral relations; a Joint Statement for Comprehensive Cooperation was issued in 2000.[3] Vietnam and China also successfully negotiated a resolution of the disputes of the land border and maritime rights in the Gulf of Tonkin between 1999 and 2000.[2][3] A joint agreement between China and ASEAN in 2002 marked out a process of peaceful resolution and guarantees against armed conflict.[3] In 2002, Chinese President Jiang Zemin made an official visit to Vietnam, where numerous agreements were signed to expand trade and cooperation and resolve outstanding disputes.[2]

they've even returned some territory to the hindustanis, if anyone has the links and such post it to prove how much of a benevolent power china is

Lets see the Tyrannical belligerent Hindus do the same...

Last edited:
That's strange to be pointing out the opponents class, while neglecting the class shown by own everywhere no matter what the subject is.

But nothing shocking in it, as it can be expected coming from your side. :)

Show me where I provoked or derailed a thread unless they started it first..already many members pointed out that it was not an aggressive move but a defencive measures taken by India in the event of a war..but still members here talking about India trying to attack China and Pakistan..what this is meant??they dont want a healthy discussion just want to provoke and start India bashing...

Show me where I provoked or derailed a thread unless they started it first..already many members pointed out that it was not an aggressive move but a defencive measures taken by India in the event of a war..but still members here talking about India trying to attack China and Pakistan..what this is meant??they dont want a healthy discussion just want to provoke and start India bashing...

Being a supposed senior member, at least you should mature and

civilized enough to respect the mod. management, its been a lot of

times you openly challenging the Mod.

Check out your own post, 80% of them were personal attacks to

other members. :smitten::pakistan::china:

I agree that it was clarified umpteen times that it is a defensive measure not offensive.

Being a supposed senior member, at least you should mature and

civilized enough to respect the mod. management, its been a lot of

times you openly challenging the Mod.

Check out your own post, 80% of them were personal attacks to

other members. :smitten::pakistan::china:

There is a difference between challenging the mod and asking him where i did wrong..If he thinks I am disrespecting him he can take action against me..

maturity and civilized nature can be applied to every senior member grey boy. not only me :)

lolz 80% huh ..good one ..

There is a difference between challenging the mod and asking him where i did wrong..If he thinks I am disrespecting him he can take action against me..

maturity and civilized nature can be applied to every senior member grey boy. not only me :)

lolz 80% huh ..good one ..

Yes, sure, lame excuse, I remember last time you open up a thread

complaining about the so-called unfair banning of Indian members,

Webby told you to PM mod. instead, did you follow his words ?

There will be always rules apply on a forum, you either follow it or

feel free to stay out the forum. :smitten::pakistan::china:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom