What's new

India is Filthy

What a disgraceful video, made by filthy Indians.
This is how they all think! They believe that non hindus and people outside of india are sub-humans. The proof of their mentality is in that video it shows white people coming to their country to beg for money.

Normal people post pictures of nature,attractions,monuments,etc to portray their country in a good way but indians love to degrade others just to feel good.

India_Filth_garbage_street-1.jpg

Filthy_street_homeless_India-1.jpg

India_filth_cows_garbage-1.jpg

Public_Urinals_Filthy_India-1.jpg

filth_India_garbage_waste-1.jpg

Garbage_sewage_India_Filthy-1.jpg

filthy_india_urinate_public_toilet.jpg

https://theplanetd.com/india-is-filthy/

Now let's see how long it will take Indians to come in here and make excuses and tell us it's all a lie or its only very, very small areas and it's all a lie and how India is beautiful, clean, tourist love it etc LOL.

And if you guys really want to see how nice Indians are read the comments, lots of threats and abuse.

"BY BOIO JANUARY 7, 2018 - 4:27 AM
Lived in Mumbai and Thane for 3months in total. I can say without a shadow of doubt that India was by far the dirtiest place I have been to. Maybe because it is a big city. Dunno. But the odours, congestion, uncollected refuse, cow dung, open sewers, crowded filthy blighted tenements and open spaces and swamps turned to landfills; is out of this world. Yes it is intespaced by beautiful estates(read societies) but for the sake of me Mumbai is a global city one would be hard pressed to return"

And this is how they show it to the outsiders.. to attract female tourists in particular..

incredible_india.jpg

This is how indians portray their country

While the reality is different.

The truth is indian mentality is filthiest. modi tried to introduce "clean bharat" for them but either they are too lazy or backward to cooperate.
03:51 Dubai Shaikh Zayed Road.. lolll

Couldn't even put their own scenery in this short movie..

That will be the scenes in most of the cities in the world before municipal workers come to clean in morning..
Not true man, not true...

So India 2030 is still using wads and wads of cash? Even China today is mostly cashless now, LOL.
i don't think that's a fair point, japan is still pretty cash heavy, probably because not much crime to worry about. just different cultures.

Not true man, not true...

i don't think that's a fair point, japan is still pretty cash heavy, probably because not much crime to worry about. just different cultures.

I think the point is that if India wants to project itself as "futuristic" in 2030, at least be creative and think what' futuristic" society should look like, instead of using wads and wads of cash. Japan is technologically behind in cash transactions, especially when comparing to china, so that's not good example.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom