What's new

India is dominated by the West

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look Chinese guy in america . Your billions of minions does not matter when it comes to power because you have NO and will never be a super power! You will struggle to be a developed nation, right now your own premier in the past has called you a 3rd world country status . You have no NATO like alliance , just the tacit support of the world's who's who of pariah nations. You have no global military reach and military bases globally and a billion mouths to feed.

so please spare us about hegemony and the rest. You will be a regional power Plus at best, but never be in a position to taken on NATO countries.

Really , it does not take even critical thinking but just basic knowledge of what it takes to challenge the " power of "US + NATO, the sole power power for next 100 years at worst.

The same goes for India.

Next ticket to Shanghai Bob's fantasy tour starts in a few minutes, enjoy!.

Inferiority complex-ridden Indian who has to resort to ad hominems because he knows he belongs to a nation and a people which have nothing going for them.

The Chinaman does not belong in my country, a country built by Europeans for Europeans.

I, being the altruistic White person that I am, have the ability to part gifts of praise and compliment to those races and nations that deserve it. The Chinese do; your fellow jealous Indian slum-dwellers do not.

Now take that American flag off your profile you double-dealing traitor. Wait, I'm wrong; you're not a traitor. You were never an American to begin with.

Go back to India.

India must be ruled by civlilized people possibly from west or from east asia. Sonia Gandi alone cant do it...

Well......who ever runs our country runs your country also Andi understand your cry.

India must be ruled by civlilized people possibly from west or from east asia. Sonia Gandi alone cant do it...

nah we have a local guy from Gujarat who is ruling way better than any of the white lady's chamchas he alone can put India back development track which has been facing hurdles since Vajpayee retired

Look Chinese guy in america . Your billions of minions does not matter when it comes to power because you have NO and will never be a super power!

We never just sit here and dream what will it look like in 2030.

You will struggle to be a developed nation, right now your own premier in the past has called you a 3rd world country status

Here you are right again. This is East Asian's art of speech and philosophy of politics: we are humble, we never want an extra aggressive enemy like you, buy you misunderstand our wisdom, you thought it were a gesture of showing weakness. Try to be humble, dude. The most important wisdom in Chinese is Kindness, Morality and Justice, Courtesy, Moderation. We respect you first, if you dare to poke again, we won't let you escape. Chinese believes moderation is the best policy, that's why we put ourselves at a relatively lower level. You will never understand, it is art and philosophy.

You have no NATO like alliance , just the tacit support of the world's who's who of pariah nations.
Oh~ Mr JayAtl, you are definitely right again! We won't need alliance. Only loser wanna protection and shelter.

You have no global military reach and military bases and a billion mouths to feed.

Correct!:laughcry: Military reach always goes along with national interests outreach, we are not Indian in 2030, we have a long way to go, so we have no global military existence.

Really , it does not take even critical thinking but just basic knowledge of what it takes to challenge the " power of "US + NATO, the sole power power for next 100 years at worst.
Your master can never be surpassed, I know, you won't speak for them again and again, I really appreciate your loyalty.

Chinatown US does not mean China's own land in the US.

Just like more than 15 Indian graduates crushing into a tiny 4B2B school apartment and escaping campus inspections every weekend? This is not your land, why you are here with so many guys?

'Dominated'? lol....

Just because Westerners used Indo-Arabic numerals, Arabic Algebra/Alogarithms, drink Arabic Coffee, play Indo-Persian Chess, base their weapons on gunpower (invented in China), use shampoo (indian gift to West), eat taco bell and hummus...it doesn't mean that oh, west is dominated by Mexicans/indians/Chinese/Arabs/Persians etc etc..

Btw, since when 'capitalism' became 'western invention'? :lol:

Capitalism, free-market, free-trade always existed..if anything, medieval Europe learned these things from Arabs and Islamic Empires...West only institutionalized these things..and made it better...big deal? Its funny to see dumb westerners thinking that world is getting 'westernized' while at the same time, "West" is getting "Easternized/Islamicized/Indianized/Mexicanized" at much much faster rate!

Heck, East/Islam/Mexican culture has physical presence in West...Millions of people with their own unique culture, food, customs, religion etc..they are changing even the demographics of 'West'...yet west keeps bambling 'Oh you are getting westernized' :rofl:

Meanwhile, a few days ago..this was the news in WSJ

Hummus is conquering America

The fact is, world is getting globalized...and its not a one way road as many dumb westerners like @WhiteMansBurden will like to believe...

Just listen to best hit Saleena Gomez song "Come and get it" ..It is just drowned in indian influence! lol...

Last edited by a moderator:
'Dominated'? lol....

Just because Westerners used Indo-Arabic numerals, Arabic Algebra/Alogarithms, drink Arabic Coffee, play Indo-Persian Chess, base their weapons on gunpower (invented in China), use shampoo (indian gift to West), eat taco bell and hummus...it doesn't mean that oh, west is dominated by Mexicans/indians/Chinese/Arabs/Persians etc etc..

Btw, since when 'capitalism' became 'western invention'? :lol:

Capitalism, free-market, free-trade always existed..if anything, medieval Europe learned these things from Arabs and Islamic Empires...West only institutionalized these things..and made it better...big deal? Its funny to see dumb westerners thinking that world is getting 'westernized' while at the same time, "West" is getting "Easternized/Islamicized/Indianized/Mexicanized" at much much faster rate!

Heck, East/Islam/Mexican culture has physical presence in West...Millions of people with their own unique culture, food, customs, religion etc..they are changing even the demographics of 'West'...yet west keeps bambling 'Oh you are getting westernized' :rofl:

Meanwhile, a few days ago..this was the news in WSJ

Hummus is conquering America

The fact is, world is getting globalized...and its not a one way road as many dumb westerners like @WhiteMansBurden will like to believe...

Just listen to best hit Saleena Gomez song "Come and get it" ..It is just drowned in indian influence! lol...

Persians are quite different from S.Asians (e.g. Does not have Australasian genes). Chess was developed Independently in China and modern European Chess is largely Persian as it was modified by the Sassanids, hence Indian Chess made little impact to the West. Coffee is Ethiopian innovation not Arabic. Shampoo is not Indian but Arabic/Leventine, and was passed on to Europe via Islamic Spain.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure who you are lecturing regarding "wanting to be White".

You savages flood California every day with your skin-whitening products, which continue to be bought off-the-shelf by our very grateful Indian residents.

As I already said "Aryan" man (LOL), take that flag off your profile. You are not an American, and you most certainly are not White, which is why I find it strange that you have a White kid as your profile pic. I've heard of Indians raping White women, but do you guys rape White kids as well?

Look china man , you are not white even if you espouse to be one desperately here. I have never claimed to be one myself nor found it necessary to put forth any racist bigoted language to make my case. Now instead of trying to be so desperate, why not contribute to our soceity in a meaningful way. you have Indians to as benchmark to help , since you are a far second to them as an immigrant group.

2012-sdt-asian-americans-0181.png

Us "dumb" Westerners don't pray to a big Black house. We get educated, we spend our time creating, innovating, exploring, discovering, inventing, and creating new worlds.

You spend your time reading the same book for the rest of your lives. Maybe you need to diversify your book collection a little!

And almost every single invention you ascribed to Persians/Arabs/Indians blah blah blah, was actually invented by White people.

The Indo-Aryans were White. So were the first Iranians. Your part of the world has very little to show for your history of existance.

Indus Valley, Syrian Civilization, Nile Valley was there centuries before your caveman-neantherdal ancestors were busy banging rocks together in a cave...

Look china man , you are not white even if you espouse to be one desperately here. I have never claimed to be one myself nor found it necessary to put forth any racist bigoted language to make my case. Now instead of trying to be so desperate, why not contribute to our soceity in a meaningful way. you have Indians to as benchmark to help , since you are a far second to them as an immigrant group.

You are projecting onto me your personality.

I am very touched though! Apparent everyone, from the Chinese to the Indians, wants to be White. Why am I not surprised. It's only natural.

Just like more than 15 Indian graduates crushing into a tiny 4B2B school apartment and escaping campus inspections every weekend? This is not your land, why you are here with so many guys?

you have much to learn from Indians. there crush into apartment , while you do so in " special" parlous downtown. I will take them over you any day. They do to better themselves , you do it to service others. No wonder you immigrant Chinese are far second compared to Indians in the US.

I am very touched though! Apparent everyone, from the Chinese to the Indians, wants to be White. Why am I not surprised. It's only natural.

Now you are even giving up on being Chinese! LOL.

That JayAtl is from Vanga, today known as Bengal.

Aryans used to look down upon them calling them Mlechchas.

If you want, I can post evidence.

Indus Valley, Syrian Civilization, Nile Valley was there centuries before your caveman-neantherdal ancestors were busy banging rocks together in a cave...

Nah 3rd worlder, the Indus Valley was within a millenium of a civilization by the name of.... "Ancient Greece".

Have you by chance heard of it?

And what happened to the IVC? Oh yea, those Dravidian's were destroyed by the nomads from Russia/Ukraine, who ended up creating the caste system to separate themselves from what they considered to be their inferiors.

Syrian civilization? If you are referring to the Fertile Crescent then those were MY people, just before the Neolithic migrations, in which they moved into Europe.

1000px-Neolithic_expansion.svg.png

If you believe it's environmental, then why do Blacks with an income $80,000-$100,000 have kids that averaged 461 on Math and 468 on verbal on the SAT, while Whites with incomes under $10,000 had kids that averaged 478 on Math and 480 on verbal?

And if you want to make it even more fair, compare Whites with income of $80-100k with Blacks of $80-100k. The Whites scored 539 on verbal and 534 on Math.

The data shown here reconfirms the jarring observation that has won the minds of many a race realist: Whites whose parents earn less than $10,000 score almost as high on the SAT as Blacks whose parents earn more than $100,000 (and score even higher than those Blacks whose parents are in the $80k-$100k bracket). No amount of controlling for x, y, and z explains that gap.

Also, the twin studies and longitudinal adoption studies demonstrate unequivocally that heredity, not the environment, is responsible for the vast majority of the variation in IQ scores. If you have ever studied psychometrics, you may recall that the narrow-sense heritability of IQ is roughly 0.5, meaning that heredity is responsible for 50% of the variance in IQ, within the range of environments sampled by the twin studies. This estimate is a floor, not a ceiling -- people conveniently forget that the "environmental" component also factors in things like dominance, epistasis, and other genetic effects that usually add up to a total of 75% by adulthood.

And if you have heard somewhere that twin studies are racist, evil, and irredeemably flawed (all of these are lies), we have multiple GWAS studies that largely replicate the same heritability figures for IQ. None of these are biased by the confounding variables that are traditionally blamed for inflating the genetic component to IQ.

By the way, that 25% that is environmental has almost nothing to do with parenting, school quality, choice of neighborhood, or any other variables that children in the same household share in common until they leave the nest. The longitudinal adoption studies are especially compelling on this matter. (See: the Colorado adoption study) Developmental psychologists (who, by the way, are wrong about just about everything) are beside themselves trying to explain away the pesky fact that the children of low IQ parents, who are adopted by the wealthy, score no higher on IQ tests at age 21 than their siblings who were never given up for adoption.

If you are incredulous, consider that IQ scores are no higher among whites in egalitarian, Nordic Sweden than they are in socially stratified America, and may even be slightly lower. How's that for the power of the environment? And if you don't believe my words, controlling for race, Americans also score higher on tests of actual academic achievement than every single country in the world. White Americans scores higher on the PISA than any European country. Asian Americans too sweep the board on these tests, scoring higher than even Chinese in Shanghai and Singapore. Latin Americans, too, score higher than any Latin American country that has been tested, although they still score significantly lower than the former two groups.

I think IQ tests and all these maths/SAT scores are not a valid measure of intelligence because they does not take into account any of the complexities of the human mind. It is invalid to simply assign an arbitrary number to intelligence because there are many aspects of intelligence and that not all of these can be quantified. You will be label as mentally retarded if you simply has a hard time understanding the format of the test. African american have better IQ than African living in Africa simply because they have better economic conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom