What's new

India is catching up?

You do realize the 2nd photo shows a muslim gentleman serving a lady , probably now in Pakistan ? You Americans are coming to a Pakistani site and insulting them.
Not that I agree with the whole concept of this thread or I care about it

But

A man with a beard does not = Pakistani

all the british development in india was a wealth extraction system in place for britain to enjoy. basically train india up to collect ingredients, bake the cake, add sauce to it, cut it in to pieces place on a plate and deliver at the British table for them to eat. reward is, get a pat on the back for it and get told we civilized you.

So even FDI/commercial investments becomes "AID" in the eyes of BD.. nice...has been refuted numerous time .keep opening one thread after another. it has become hallmark of this forum . all superficial issues.

We don't claim to be suppapowa 2030. And you are now officially poorer than BD.
Is it an official stance of Indian Government?

Anyone can daydream anything, how that can be taken so seriously. We know we have miles to go before we can claim something substantial.

IMO it is not a dick measuring contest, I give a shit about per capita income.

I will say we are developed when we will have HDI at per with Scandinavian countries with sufficient capabilities to repelling external and internal threats.

So even FDI/commercial investments becomes "AID" in the eyes of BD.. nice...has been refuted numerous time .keep opening one thread after another. it has become hallmark of this forum . all superficial issues.
Shonor Economics for you

You failed to grasp the point of the OP.

It's not that India is not developing. Every country is developing, and that includes India too. But India is not supposed to play catch up. The state it was in around 1950 compared to numerous countries in East Asia, Middle East, South America or Balkan Europe, it's supposed to be at the forefront of development with the tremendous British gifted head-start it had, and not the poster child of global poverty as it is today.

Your bias is evident from your comments. Pakistan too got the same infrastructure as India. It had far less population too. It had more progressive economy compared to India in 1970s, 80s and was a blue eyed boy of the West. It was getting doles from the West like rain. It is too supposed to be more developed than India than a poster child of terrorism and corruption today.

China was gifted UNSC permanent seat around same time as India/ Pakistan's Independence despite being in shambles. It owed it growth story to the West of huge investment US/West did in 80s and 90s......Now as it is growing, it too is playing a catch-up, despite suppressor of it's citizen's fundamental rights, religious freedom and a poster bully-boy.

So no comments on the above?

Back
Top Bottom