What's new

India is a SuperPower... in it's Diaspora

India is defiantly a major regional power... not a super power yet.

The future is bright tho

I dont understand why we have this fetish of superpower? With great power come great responsibility and if we see India todays, we definitely dont have the caliber both politically and socially to lead the world. Superpower thing was never an issue for me. Just coz Pakistanis hate to see this becoming reality and we liking to do what pakistanis hate, we have shown da world of this aspiration.

India is a superpower in all the bad things.

Slums, defacation, losing wars (1962), power blackouts, zero gold medal at Olympics, big deficit, high debt, corruption, overpopulation, currency collapse, etc.

India has been and will ALWAYS remain little more than a footnote in this world.

Slums, defacation, losing wars (1962), power blackouts, zero gold medal at Olympics, big deficit, high debt, corruption, overpopulation, currency collapse, etc.

India has been and will ALWAYS remain little more than a footnote in this world.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now u feeling good bro?

Well Get Well Soon. :)

You know this was exactly the same thing which Japanese use to say bout china a decade back. :)
So better stay in you panty and dont try to be what u are distant of. We are where you were not many years back. So et some lyf and take a chill pill. And lastly, GROW UP and act as per your age. Loser.

ok ...... take my 2 cents and move on and fart somewhere else:wave:

Back
Top Bottom