What's new

India is a reckless state actor

We are the problem, not any one else,,, not India, Not USA,,,its time to face the fact we are disfunctional.......

Shut the f*ck up, you're not a Pakistani, do not disgrace my flag, and if you are, then accept a different nationality because you are not worthy of being a Pakistani.

Shut the f*ck up, you're not a Pakistani, do not disgrace my flag, and if you are, then accept a different nationality because you are not worthy of being a Pakistani.

The pain that is makeing you so angery is the truth,,, it hurts so bad...:hitwall:

The pain that is makeing you so angery is the truth,,, it hurts so bad...:hitwall:

Nope, you have no contribution or value for Pakistan, so I am done wasting my time with you, my fellow "Pakistani". ;)

"The allegation coming from people from countries where half the land area is under terrorist control, and from another country, where there are mutiny amongst their military comonents itself, towards a country which had successfully carried out democracy for 60+ years, which have just prevented a war with its neighbours inspite of having enough provocation.. It sure can only be termed as funny. :rofl:"

WTF? :what:

Back
Top Bottom