What's new

'India is a loser', says Sri Lankan media

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think India took the right stance. If there is a human right violation, it should atleast be investigated. I would also appreciate Pakistan, as they have atleast abstained from voting. I am not against Lanka, but they have to settle down the issue and punish the war criminals.

Yes we know you want to go further than Americans because you want to impress them. Like if they say jump you want to say how high??

Isn't it great. Neighbourhood united minus india

:lol: this is getting incredibly ridiculous. please stop parroting the same line. thanks

Listen mate you are the same person who supported Modi on another thread and want him to lead India. This is the same Modi that Americans wont let into their country cos they hold him complicit with Muslim massacre in Gujrat

please aryan_b don't go offtopic as you been a premium member . it doesn't reflect good. Thanks..Ohh In between i have reported you.

:lol: this is getting incredibly ridiculous. please stop parroting the same line. thanks

Why truth hurts??

Anyway its not Pakistanis who are calling Indians losers its Sri Lankans. But I must say we are united with Sri Lanka in their assessment about India being Incredible losers

Listen mate you are the same person who supported Modi on another thread and want him to lead India. This is the same Modi that Americans wont let into their country cos they hold him complicit with Muslim massacre in Gujrat

Friend, as you might know, "Two wrongs never make something right". Modi has to undergo all the legal proceedings for whatever happened during his rule. But that doesn't mean we can accept military tortures as way of life in our neighbourhood, just to play petty politics.

Most of our neighbourhood Pakistan and China are with you. Obviously Indians have to take care not to offend Americans maybe??
At least our govt has a stake in the out come... you are just following your master china , there was NO , i mean NO thinking otherwise that your `Govt` take independent decisions... zardari sahab ko bolo kabhi to apna brain use kar liya karein!!!

UNHRC: India dilutes censure motion before voting with West against Sri Lanka - The Economic Times

The retired diplomat, at the same time, said India's action will "diplomatically benefit China and Pakistan". However, another strategic expert, Brahma Chellaney, had a different take. "It allows us to pursue a policy based on self-interest and principle. It allows us to unfreeze our Sri Lanka policy because President Mahinda Rajapaksa was playing India against China to keep the former in line. As a result, the Indian policy on Sri Lanka became frozen.

Now, he finds himself in the company of China which, in a way, exposes him,'' he argued. Chellaney hailed the development as a good' one as "it will allow India to pursue a more assertive and clear-headed policy driven by our national interest.''

He did not feel it will have any adverse impact on India's ties with Colombo. "China has been building its relations with Sri Lanka despite India bending over backwards to accommodate Rajapaksa and protect him. It represented a failure of India. It was, therefore, high time India changed its policy,'' he said, adding, "Now, Rajapaksa finds himself in the company of other human rights-abusing autocrats. He will now be forced to seek India's help to try and end his international isolation.''

Rajapakse has been playing India against China to get the best from both. Now he is left with china alone. And we all know what kind of countries, china is friends with :azn:

Why truth hurts??

Anyway its not Pakistanis who are calling Indians losers its Sri Lankans. But I must say we are united with Sri Lanka in their assessment about India being Incredible losers

:lol: again parroting the same line. Pakistan abstained form voting so don't lecture us. Our position is on the basis of priciple and justice. West sided with us on this.

Yes we know you want to go further than Americans because you want to impress them. Like if they say jump you want to say how high??

Isn't it great. Neighbourhood united minus india

My dear infinite while-loop of C-Java Programming, Indian leaders don't copy your leaders.

Modi is supported for the economic growth and prosperity, and as far as the Gujarat Riot is considered, it was sparked by the Muslims in the first place, had they not burnt the kar savaks alive, that episode would have never happend, but atleat HINDUS and MUSLIMS have learnt the leasons of Gujarat have not done any stupidity that offends each other.
and yes with all the nations clubing I see the right to defend is not by forging alinace but maintaining a clean deterance. your union can any day try to cross border with your united army and try your luck.

'India is a loser', says Sri Lankan media

PTI / Friday, March 23, 2012 13:39 IST

'India is a loser', the Sri Lankan media on Friday proclaimed in comments.

"India has failed to carry Asia, or at least South Asia with it. In other words, Sri Lanka has won against India in Asia," the pro-government newspaper Island commented in lead, screaming that India had joined US to defeat Lanka.

'India is a loser', says Sri Lankan media - India - DNA
Can someone explain me teh above bold part , if India failed to `carry` asia , how did sri linka win and how did india loose??? wtf?? the standard of english in in sri lankan media...sounds like sri lankan journos have failed sri lankan press ;)
and how come India is a looser if we make our independent policies , MOST of the time.. unlike our neighbours... keep moaning lankans...

Tamils in india are not happy as india did not support their arms and terror venture in SriLanka the way they wanted. But what if Tamils in india start seeing the light that they could and should do better on their own, outside indian union? That would be an ultimate irony? There are sure Tamil thinkers who are able and thinking on that line. Lets discuss the fall out from indian role on Tamils aspiration; would Tamils in india seek independence?

Tamils in india are not happy the way india let their arms and terror venture in SriLanka down. But what if Tamils in india start seeing the light that they could and should do better on their own, outside indian union? That would be an ultimate irony? There are sure Tamil thinkers who are able and thinking on that line. Lets discuss the fall out from indian role on Tamils aspiration; would Tamils in india would seek independence?

wet dreams....:alcoholic::alcoholic:

Tamils in india are not happy the way india let their arms and terror venture in SriLanka down. But what if Tamils in india start seeing the light that they could and should do better on their own, outside indian union? That would be an ultimate irony? There are sure Tamil thinkers who are able and thinking on that line. Lets discuss the fall out from indian role on Tamils aspiration; would Tamils in india would seek independence?
sorry, i am a Tamil and a patron of the fallen LTTE, but never will we seek independance, but we will voice and protest to get a political reform and make sure self centered local leaders like Karunanidhi are never supported again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom