What's new

India is a Hindu nation, says RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat

All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) leader Akbaruddin Owaisi attacked the RSS and Narendra Modi’s politics at Bhendi Bazar on Wednesday. Calling Modi the “greatest actor ever” and slamming RSS leaders for allegedly forcing their Hindutva ideologies on the nation through Doordarshan, Owaisi said the country is turning a Hindu Rashtra and he wants to be the voice of ignored Muslims in the state and protect their freedom.

“Mohan Bhagwat says identity of India is Hinduism. Modi tweets that Bhagwat was correct. If I had tweeted Indian identity is Islam, what would have happened?” said Owaisi, campaigning for Mumbadevi candidate Shahid Rafi, son singer late Mohd Rafi.

Owaisi: ‘Could I have tweeted Indian identity is Islam? | The Indian Express

Digvijaya Singh calls RSS chief ‘Hitler’ for ‘India is a Hindu nation’ remark

RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat on Monday came under attack from political parties including Congress and Samajwadi Party for his controversial remarks that India is a Hindu nation and Hindutva is its identity. Coming down heavily on Bhagwat, senior Congress leader Digvijaya Singh, in a series of tweets, described the RSS chief as “Hitler” and said the Sangh should stop “fooling” innocent people by using religion in politics.

- See more at: Digvijaya Singh calls RSS chief ‘Hitler’ for ‘India is a Hindu nation’ remark | The Indian Express

As usual, in a fake secular country. Glad Jinnah realized this, and got us a separate homeland.
Thanks to Gandhi that he had the fore sight to accept Jinnah's demand, otherwise we too would have become a failed state going around with a begging bowl in hand and depending on morsels thrown at us from some first world developed country and would have been dancing to their tunes

All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) leader Akbaruddin Owaisi attacked the RSS and Narendra Modi’s politics at Bhendi Bazar on Wednesday. Calling Modi the “greatest actor ever” and slamming RSS leaders for allegedly forcing their Hindutva ideologies on the nation through Doordarshan, Owaisi said the country is turning a Hindu Rashtra and he wants to be the voice of ignored Muslims in the state and protect their freedom.

“Mohan Bhagwat says identity of India is Hinduism. Modi tweets that Bhagwat was correct. If I had tweeted Indian identity is Islam, what would have happened?” said Owaisi, campaigning for Mumbadevi candidate Shahid Rafi, son singer late Mohd Rafi.

Owaisi: ‘Could I have tweeted Indian identity is Islam? | The Indian Express

Digvijaya Singh calls RSS chief ‘Hitler’ for ‘India is a Hindu nation’ remark

RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat on Monday came under attack from political parties including Congress and Samajwadi Party for his controversial remarks that India is a Hindu nation and Hindutva is its identity. Coming down heavily on Bhagwat, senior Congress leader Digvijaya Singh, in a series of tweets, described the RSS chief as “Hitler” and said the Sangh should stop “fooling” innocent people by using religion in politics.

- See more at: Digvijaya Singh calls RSS chief ‘Hitler’ for ‘India is a Hindu nation’ remark | The Indian Express
Who allowed this joker into Mumbai???

Thanks to Gandhi that he had the fore sight to accept Jinnah's demand, otherwise we too would have become a failed state going around with a begging bowl in hand and depending on morsels thrown at us from some first world developed country and would have been dancing to their tunes

You obviously have no earthly idea of what Pakistan is at present or where they are going as a country. Given your wholesale statement lumping together and characterizing a whole country - I can only deduce your lack of maturity. Read up about Pakistan and compare their state of affairs to your country first. Although they don't mention this in Shivsena brochures - India is far from a developed country itself. Delusion of the highest order.:cuckoo:

Who allowed this joker into Mumbai???

Mumbai does not require a passport for entry from the rest of India and it's not anyone's 'personal' mahalla or property...

Somehow I have a lot of difficulty associating these Chicken-ka-skinny-leg-waaley with Hitler's brown shirts...they look more like the militant wing of the salvation army. You can clearly see the angry malcontent attitude. And whats up with the skinny bamboo sticks? One whack and they will break...

161dd4781065610d1fab37f2505a9295.jpg

Somehow I have a lot of difficulty associating these Chicken-ka-skinny-leg-waaley with Hitler's brown shirts...they look more like the militant wing of the salvation army. You can clearly see the angry malcontent attitude. And whats up with the skinny bamboo sticks? One whack and they will break...

View attachment 125141

You have difficulty believing it, yet you choose to believe it. :lol:

One of these days you must ask yourself why.

You obviously have no earthly idea of what Pakistan is at present or where they are going as a country. Given your wholesale statement lumping together and characterizing a whole country - I can only deduce your lack of maturity. Read up about Pakistan and compare their state of affairs to your country first. Although they don't mention this in Shivsena brochures - India is far from a developed country itself. Delusion of the highest order.:cuckoo:

Mumbai does not require a passport for entry from the rest of India and it's not anyone's 'personal' mahalla or property...
Such anti social elements are never welcomed in Mumbai...Mumbai belongs to the Mumbaikars only

Last edited:
This is not what Gandhi wanted at all! he said all are equal have you forgotten your most noble leader?

You have difficulty believing it, yet you choose to believe it. :lol:

One of these days you must ask yourself why.

Absolutely no offense but these people have an uncanny resemblance to the street sweepers in Dhaka. The Bangladeshi members here will agree I'm sure...

Such anti social elements are never welcomed in Mumbai...Mumbai belongs to the Mumbaikars only

Going by that Hindutva logic the Dubai-wallahs (majority Muslim) shouldn't have let you and your Hindutva butt in to work anyways, they should've chosen a Muslim person.

Your Anti-Muslim attitude works great in Mumbai but not in Dubai... nice. You make your money and support your family in a majority Muslim country and hate Muslims. Most people who have a backbone and strong self-respect would have left.

Make Desis a little comfy by improving their GDP and they start looking down on others less fortunate. Typical Desi attitude.

As usual, in a fake secular country. Glad Jinnah realized this, and got us a separate homeland.

Jinnah realized it and we forever got rid of most problematic part of India and the incompetent leadership of Muslim League. Jo hota hai achche ke liye hota hai.

Jinnah realized it and we forever got rid of most problematic part of India and the incompetent leadership of Muslim League. Jo hota hai achche ke liye hota hai.

I wouldn't be so sure. According to Indian Govt. planning (royally effed up), all India has gained in the last seventy years are permanent thorns on its sides (Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri lanka) that they have to spend way too much time to 'manage'. Granted the latter two less so than Pakistan.

Think about the Billions (Trillions?) spent in defense items and bribery India could have saved if only Indian diplomacy did its job. One up-manship in defense matters is a never ending game (until money runs out of course).

I wouldn't be so sure. According to Indian Govt. planning (royally effed up), all India has gained in the last seventy years are permanent thorns on its sides (Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri lanka) that they have to spend way too much time to 'manage'. Granted the latter two less so than Pakistan.

Think about the Billions (Trillions?) spent in defense items and bribery India could have saved if only Indian diplomacy did its job. One up-manship in defense matters is a never ending game (until money runs out of course).

I am talking about internal political stability and it was extremely fine that most problematic part of India separated otherwise Muslim League have created lots of hurdle be it framing of constitution, issue of princely states, language based states, feudalism, social reforms etc. Muslim league won't have allowed the Muslim ruled princely state losing their autonomy or wouldn't have allowed to create new states out of Muslim majority provinces. You know the East Pakistan and West Pakistan were always neck to neck of each other because they couldn't have agreed on many of the issues I mentioned above. You know what happened to Pakistan's first failed constituent assembly when even all of it comprised of Muslim League compared to that Constituent Assembly of India worked in relative peace and consensus.

View attachment 125141

This country is going for a tough time. They will feel the same as Hitler's Nazi Germany.

I am talking about internal political stability and it was extremely fine that most problematic part of India separated otherwise Muslim League have created lots of hurdle be it framing of constitution, issue of princely states, language based states, feudalism, social reforms etc. Muslim league won't have allowed the Muslim ruled princely state losing their autonomy or wouldn't have allowed to create new states out of Muslim majority provinces. You know the East Pakistan and West Pakistan were always neck to neck of each other because they couldn't have agreed on many of the issues I mentioned above. You know what happened to Pakistan's first failed constituent assembly when even all of it comprised of Muslim League compared to that Constituent Assembly of India worked in relative peace and consensus.

True but we're talking about what happened fifty years back. The leaders of political parties in East Bengal were progenitors of the idea of Pakistan from the outset and were its early leaders (Huseyn Shaheed Suhrawardy from the Muslim League became one of the PM's of Pakistan early on). Here's an old video from the fifties (CBS' Face the Nation) showing him answering questions like a true diplomat. Interesting in that he considers damming of rivers in India as the 'very worst form of aggression'. The Indian concept of disagreement early in that stage is a myth. In the late 60's Indian RAW was successful (through some vested India-friendly quarters in Bangladesh) to mobilize Anti-Pakistani feeling. Bhutto and the Pakistani administration played right into this scheme.

Today Pakistan and Bangladesh are two brotherly countries joined strategically and militarily (the two defense forces of these countries are far more friendly and have important strategic ties than most outsiders realize, and then both again have deep ties to the Sri Lankan defense forces as well).

Even though Sheikh Hasina's administration is secretly working to whip up anti-Pakistani feeling in Bangladesh - its citizens are much too clever to dupe like this (especially the new generation). They know who their friends are as a country in the immediate neighborhood (South Asia). The future strategic direction of Bangladesh' foreign policy is (and always will be) decided by the Defense establishment, not by political parties like in India.

Bangladesh is also more or less stable internally (less so than India because of size). But most of all the people in Bangladesh consider freedom as their important birthright and they will not trade their freedom for any gain in GDP or better living condition under any master.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom