What's new

India is a Hindu nation, says RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat

No they are indian why would they use Pakistani land , they will demand Indian Land which they own and live on

Make Muslimanistan

They are indian Muslims , they will seek their own land based on their population etc and if they get ample positions in economy I hear they can't get rental properties

Pakistan took all Muslim majority areas by claiming to represent Muslims of entire British India. If you want a third Muslim homeland in South Asia, use the same land that was given to you in 1947 as it was used in 1971 to create the second Muslim homeland. ;)

Last edited:
This has nothing to do with us ... this is Indian problem you deal with it they want new land they will seek it

Indranijee aap shant ho jaiye, I am not putting anyone down. Not looking for a troll-fest here, Just sane reasonable conversation.

I am only saying that personally I'm opposed to what I've heard are the primary principles of RSS which is discrimination along national and religious lines.

Turns out a lot of people agree with me - including the Govt. of many Western countries. Say you're an RSS member living in the US. Your citizenship could certainly be in question because the RSS is considered to be an organization that supports discrimination along religious lines. Same with Australia, the UK etc.

In any case we were talking about 'what defines Hindu culture' and not RSS...let's bring back the discussion on-topic.

I hope you will increase our understanding on what constitutes (a list of things in) Hindu culture. And where the minorities of India such as Muslims fare in such a culture.

You are wrongly informed about the principles of RSS then. They do not discriminate and US or Australia is no one to preach about discrimination to India. Certainly India needs no lessons from anyone given the sheer number of minorities we host and who thrive on this soil.

Next VHP which is an offshoot of RSS is already present in most Western countries and so far there have been no strictures passed against them.

How do Muslims fare in such a culture? No different than they have been faring until now. That is they thrive in such a culture. Given Pakistani and Bangladeshi culture is Hindu culture too for the most part, Bangladesh more than Pakistan. It is a strange question you ask. But anyway I will try to answer your questions to the best of my understanding.

We are already crowded and have no land resources sorry , India is big and has lot of forest and farms etc

Population 177 million , they can easily ask for a mini country lot of people

Secular identity of the state is what keeps such demographics integrated however partial announcements segregate sadly and it could happen

Not our problem, if you want a third Muslim homeland in south Asia, use the same land judiciously that was given to you by the British.

He wants to know more about the culture that is shared by different sets of people.
Ok. I am sure he knows that. Dada, you can tell about this. I don't think your culture will be all too different - between Bengali Hindus and Muslims....

Kashmiri Hindus and Muslims do share a similar culture. The same songs are sung, the marriages are done in a similar manner, the food we eat is similar, the language we speak, the way we dress, love, hate etc...

Even the names we keep. Now of course things have changed. There is increasing Arabic usage of names. The old titles of Dar, Bhatt, Wanchoo, Mattoo, Wani etc are being dropped.

Ok. I am sure he knows that. Dada, you can tell about this. I don't think your culture will be all too different - between Bengali Hindus and Muslims....

Kashmiri Hindus and Muslims do share a similar culture. The same songs are sung, the marriages are done in a similar manner, the food we eat is similar, the language we speak, the way we dress, love, hate etc...
Religion and sacred scripts can cross borders. Culture, language, habits those sprout from soil, air and water don't and can't. It's as simple as that.

Religion and sacred scripts can cross borders. Culture, language, habits those sprout from soil, air and water don't and can't. It's as simple as that.

A large part of what people define as "culture" includes the value systems that comes from religion. habits are just repetition of actions reinforced by the culture.

Whats up with these Pakistanis? Some wants Musalmanistan, some United Punjab and some suggests Bangaldeshis to go for United Bengal!! As if India has become a Banana rebublic and all land is up for grab!! :lol:

Weirdos can not unite Pakistan itself and are here asking for more troubles!! Seriously do they really educate kids like this in Pakistan?

whats up with these Pakistanis? Some wants Musalmanistan, some United Punjab and some suggests Bangaldeshis to go for United Bengal!! As if India has become a Banana rebublic and all land is up for grab!! Weirdos can not unite Pakistan itself and are here asking for more troubles!! Seriously do they really educate kids like this in Pakistan?

These ARE the 'educated' kids in pakistan, the uneducated masses are better. :P

Back
Top Bottom