What's new

India is a Hindu nation, says RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat

This is the most pathetic explanation EVER. You once again proved that religious nut heads are a bunch of sad simplistic and narrow minded morons.
What is pathetic? that you trying to spread gospel message by any means or every christian urging their friends to come to church atleast once as if a great party goes on in there, i been with christians since my teens and i know how they operate.
Why do your padres knock on random houses and try a debate on the merits of christianity while calling hindu gods as evil?
I know your modus operandi, when you are exposed you call others as bigots and religious nut jobs , when not exposed everything is cool as long as the undercurrents of conversion are going fine.

So @levina Apa I heard that you've joined the Brahmo Samaj movement ? :unsure:

And for that you were excommunicated from the larger Hindu Fraternity by @SarthakGanguly because you refused to join his ashram which he opened especially for middle aged South Indian ladies going through a mid-life-crisis in search for spirituality ? :undecided:

He even tried to recruit me to be his side-kick; naturally I flatly refused.....as if a pure-blood Kashmiri like myself would ever play second fiddle to a wannabe Kashmiri from Bengal ! :angry:

Besides I'm going to start my own spiritual movement ! :smokin:

@SarthakGanguly - Bhai seh naraaz haiii ? :(

And i understand sadhvi pragya,assemanand and colonel purohit ur inspirations:P
What she and purohit did is not yet proven in court, UPA just wanted a scapegoat to take the heat off islamic jihad as public anger was going up after 26/11 and the government unable to act on jihadis because ISI knew about the scams and accounts of congress people and they were blackmailing them not to act.
So UPA invented "Hindu Terror" NEXUs when there was none to take the heat off islamists.
Do you seriously think that if a majority even 5% of them try retaliatory attacks against Minorities in india would any of the minority be able to live and prosper peacefully?I don't think so.
They would have been bombed and targetted Assasinations would happen on a daily basis like its happening to Pakistani Minorities now

Last edited:

And for that you were excommunicated from the larger Hindu Fraternity by @SarthakGanguly because you refused to join his ashram which he opened especially for middle aged South Indian ladies going through a mid-life-crisis in search for spirituality ? :undecided:

He even tried to recruit me to be his side-kick; naturally I flatly refused.....as if a pure-blood Kashmiri like myself would ever play second fiddle to a wannabe Kashmiri from Bengal ! :angry:

LOLWA. Naraaz for what?

Bricked a tablet :( So upset. :P Had great hopes of trying different firmware, but the tablet gave up on me. I am trying stuff though. :D

Oh btw - I saw a vampire yesterday - sacchi. :P Vamp Canines - could not miss it.

Seriously have you considered going to a shrink to check if you 've a hormonal imbalance??
:coffee:

On topic:
Yes India is a Hindu nation, Hindus are the majority here but that doesn't mean other minorities are any less Indian.

Seriously have you considered going to a shrink to check if you 've a hormonal imbalance??
:coffee:

On topic:
Yes India is a Hindu nation, Hindus are the majority here but that doesn't mean other minorities are any less Indian.

@SarthakGanguly - Did she just call me loco ? :pissed:

Levina Apa aaap seh yeh umeeed nahin thiiii; apneiii choteiii bhai ko mental keh diyaa aaap neiii ! :disagree:

Bariii behneiii kiya aisiii hotiiii hain....? :cry:

What are you arguing about then?? I don't like extremists either. You have no idea about what I believe in. Nowhere did I say that I support religious extremists or hate-mongers.

I am getting the feeling people in India are totally brainwashed about people in Bangladesh and what they stand for. If I am an extremist then I am a progressive rock-loving Jihadi. See my thread here.

Couple of Jihadi tunes,

Where did i refer to your bangladesh...if i recall my reference was towards Owaisi and he being giving a speech in Mumbai and also towards Pakistan...and you dragged your feet in the middle about Pakistan being better than India in all social indicators and is a progressive society...and no we are not brain washed like you people or pakistanis...in fact i have a lot of pakistani and bangladeshi colleagues and we get along very well...believe me Bangladesh and Pakistan never figure in the larger Indian scheme of things...people in Mumbai dont even care about where you people are heading to...the only concern is terrorism emanating from Pak soil and illegal migration from Bangladesh...we have left you two behind on the road to progress a long long time ago...BTW i have heard Owaisi speak and his words are always divisive and he indulges into hate politics for his own benefits to garner votes...such people should be never welcomed anywhere and not even in our beloved Mumbai...He is not welcome

Back
Top Bottom