What's new

India inching close towards Hindu-Muslim war. We need to stop the hate

That's because the Police would first confiscate the weapons of muslims and then the hindu mobs will start the attack. That has also been the case during Jammu massacre.

Here in Hyderabad, Police regularly conducts raids and confiscate any weapons held on by muslims in muslim majority areas.

The indian police and state are complicit with hindu extremism

Converted Muslims and Christians sons/daughters of Hindus/Buddhists defend Islam and Christianity, religions which are alien to the land they live in, not because they think their religion is superior but simply because they are born with it. Defending ones identity by hook or crook is a human trait, they defend even when Islamic and Christian invaders subjugated their ancestors. And they can't help it.

Are you out of your mind? Every body, who professes a certain religion, always, defends it. What is new in it? Would a Buddhist or a Sikh defend Hinduism, or his own religion?

All the people, in this world, who follow any religion, whatsoever, whether Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism, Christianity, Judaism or any other, are the descendants of those, who, at one point in time, converted from one religion, to another. Give me any exception. Except, for the time, since that conversion took place, whether recorded or not.

As for your rant on a religion being "alien to land", that is your concept as Hindu, which, we, Muslim don't accept. That may be a part of your belief, but not ours. You are welcome to yours; but in our concept, a religion is an ideology, which has no, and shall not have any, geographical binding. That is the one difference between you and us, besides many others.

di56i7xxfyk21.png

Yet there was no india!!

What does a tamil have in common with a Baloch
Or a Bengali with a Kashmiri
Or a Punjabi with a Assamese

Different languages
Different rulers
Different customs
Different looks

United only when empires like the Mughals bulldozed through

India is a consequence of Muslim and British rule and nothing else

ok, map says India, but there was no India. pakistani logic.

Tarek Fatah disagrees. He is a true son of this soil. Unlike you who still can't fulfill your ancestors' last wish while dying. That is, to defend Hinduism.

He is son of Mumbai not Pakistan

ok, map says India, but there was no India. pakistani logic.

Yes because their was no india...

It was like calling all the various countries in europe from France to Spain to England simply as EUROPE

Our people in Pakistan right from the indus civilisation have very little connection to all the various gangadeshis to the east

That's because the Police would first confiscate the weapons of muslims and then the hindu mobs will start the attack. That has also been the case during Jammu massacre.

Here in Hyderabad, Police regularly conducts raids and confiscate any weapons held on by muslims in muslim majority areas.

That's obvious.

I said as much in the early parts of this or another thread on similar lines.

Hindu on Muslim conflagrations have always been local, max regional.

Insofar as that is concerned, the numbers usually tend to even out, and the pan India numerical Hindu superiority does not really come to bear.

Where the Muslims lose is the machinery of the state deployed to facilitate the mobs. Political and community level.

Ghettos become useless then. Gone are the days of the 60s through the 80s when even the police were afraid to enter Muslim no go areas.

There is no safe zone left. And the local populace is also increasingly hostile. So there is no hope of Hindu friends and neighbors helping when the mobs come.

What Modi and the Sangh have now done (since the mid 90s ...) is polarise things at a national level. Where the Hindu hydra moves as one.

Now if there is a big riot, two things will happen.

It will quickly spread across state lines.

And two, Hindu mobs will quickly grow from out of town/city/district/taluka/state mob inflows by road and rail, to quickly establish numerical superiority.

Three, the security apparatus will calibrate the speed of its response.

Bingo. You have a pogrom.

Cheers, Doc

Killing innocent hindus because you saw the rise of hindutva extremism? That sounds rather unreasonable. Going by your logic, then Hindu extremists killing muslims, because they fear the rise of extremist muslims is also fair, No?

Yes fair

Its up to indian muslims to defend themselves

Maybe 1% percent at best one percent means more than two million and 15 percent means more than 30 million

I am, of course, not sure, since there is no regular data on it. So, I gave my very rough estimate, which may be on a higher side; but, in any case, it is not 1%. It is far above that.

Its up to indian muslims to defend themselves
So be it..

That's obvious.

I said as much in the early parts of this or another thread on similar lines.

Hindu on Muslim conflagrations have always been local, max regional.

Insofar as that is concerned, the numbers usually tend to even out, and the pan India numerical Hindu superiority does not really come to bear.

Where the Muslims lose is the machinery of the state deployed to facilitate the mobs. Political and community level.

Ghettos become useless then. Gone are the days of the 60s through the 80s when even the police were afraid to enter Muslim no go areas.

There is no safe zone left. And the local populace is also increasingly hostile. So there is no hope of Hindu friends and neighbors helping when the mobs come.

What Modi and the Sangh have now done (since the mid 90s ...) is polarise things at a national level. Where the Hindu hydra moves as one.

Now if there is a big riot, two things will happen.

It will quickly spread across state lines.

And two, Hindu mobs will quickly grow from out of town/city/district/taluka/state mob inflows by road and rail, to quickly establish numerical superiority.

Three, the security apparatus will calibrate the speed of its response.

Bingo. You have a pogrom.

Cheers, Doc
I sadly have to agree with what you said..

I am, of course, not sure, since there is no regular data on it. So, I gave my very rough estimate, which may be on a higher side; but, in any case, it is not 1%. It is far above that.

One percent means more than two million and entire Baloch population in Balochistan is six million so one percent is not small
Because it's 1 percent of 207 million

He looks like a convert whose ancestors gave up.
Accept Hinduism. Your ancestral religion. Make your ancestors proud who died fighting invaders.

Kindly avoid such kind of filthy posts. Religious discussion is not allowed on PDF.

@waz
@Dubious
@Arsalan
@The Eagle

This poster is posting very ridiculous posts of the religious nature. Kindly take care.

So be it..

I sadly have to agree with what you said..

We can however lend a helping hand as india descends into civil war

Its upto indias minorities to see the writing on the wall

Pakistan is not adding fuel to the fire but in the long term tussel with india we are involved in we cant be blamed for looking a gift horse in the mouth (whatever that means)

Back
Top Bottom