What's new

India inching close towards Hindu-Muslim war. We need to stop the hate

Our people the Baloch, Pashtun, Sindhi, Punjabi, Kashmiri

People identify themselves with their clans tribes castes
Which is called qoum if some stranger meets me his first question would be what is your qoum

Let me tell you though we Indian Muslims love Ghori , Ghaznavi, Babar ,Aurangzeb Alamgir more than you Pakistanis. We won't give an inch of Kashmir.
If article 370 is removed by Indian govt , we Indian Muslim will make sure there is no one to take Pakistan's name in Kashmir.
If article 370 is removed, I guess Indian muslims can migrate there..

Converted Muslims and Christians sons/daughters of Hindus/Buddhists defend Islam and Christianity, religions which are alien to the land they live in, not because they think their religion is superior but simply because they are born with it. Defending ones identity by hook or crook is a human trait, they defend even when Islamic and Christian invaders subjugated their ancestors. And they can't help it.

Islam is a way of life for humanity

It is not bound by boundaries or localities or race it supersedes these things

Islam is superior, our people embraced the will of God

Hinduism is beneath human worship and we will not tolerate it
Our forefathers dumped hinduism and we have no desire to worship cows, idols, lingams or any other obscenities

Today Allhamdulillah we are muslim!

Let's get real.

The type of ghetto you want was created in 1947.

Cheers, Doc

We needed Pakistan as we wanted our own pure territory

The indian muslims now have the same need and it will start with areas of majority as the hindutva threat grows

If article 370 is removed, I guess Indian muslims can migrate there..

Why do you hindus keep brining that up? Article 370. If you want to remove it, then do it. Stop harping on about that.

What is the frame work in which the article will be removed? do you even know that. You really are a jahil.

This bustard is a hardcore sanghi who dreams of muslim women and children being burned alive. His posts tell us how happy he will be if in future a Muslim genocide takes place.
You got him wrong, he is no Sanghi. I've known him for a while now. His posts does have elements of truth which you shouldn't be ignoring..

Riyaz take it as a wake up call regarding what we Pakistanis have always been telling you

What Mohammed Ali Jinnah told you

In my home in Pakistan I have a number of guns including a AK44 if a mob of hindus came I may die but I would take a whole mass if them with me

Ask yourself what do you have?
Where do you live?
How
We call ourselves Pakistani

Our people the Baloch, Pashtun, Sindhi, Punjabi, Kashmiri and more have been hear since before the indus civilisation

We just want to assert that we have zero connections to the black eastern gangadeshis
Outsiders you are.

Why do you hindus keep brining that up? Article 370. If you want to remove it, then do it. Stop harping on about that.

What is the frame work in which the article will be removed? do you even know that. You really are a jahil.
I am no Hindu and I am just speaking about a possibility of future with regards to Kashmir.

Pakistanis have seemingly unending identity crisis. You can imagine what inferiority complex these people have when they call themselves Iranians/Arabs/Turks. These ethnic groups must be superior to Pakistanis since they suck up to them so much.

You are greatly mistaken. In Pakistan, the people, who have ancestral links, with Iranians, Turks, Arabs or any other foreign ethnicity, are not more than, may be, 15% and, of course, they claim it, as such. Other 85%, including Baloch, Pashtun, Sindhi, Punjabi, Kashmiri and many others, never claim any such linkage. Their ancestors belong broadly to this very area, where they are living now, and they claim it as such.

And yet all those map's says "INDIA".

Yet there was no india!!

What does a tamil have in common with a Baloch
Or a Bengali with a Kashmiri
Or a Punjabi with a Assamese

Different languages
Different rulers
Different customs
Different looks

United only when empires like the Mughals bulldozed through

India is a consequence of Muslim and British rule and nothing else

He looks like a convert whose ancestors gave up.

Entire population of Pakistan is descendent of converts but we don't know which religion our ancestors followed

Indian Muslims have always lived in ghettos.

It's not helped when the mobs came.

On the contrary as Mumbai and Gujarat demonstrated, it concentrated them for the kill.
That's because the Police would first confiscate the weapons of muslims and then the hindu mobs will start the attack. That has also been the case during Jammu massacre.

Here in Hyderabad, Police regularly conducts raids and confiscate any weapons held on by muslims in muslim majority areas.

Back
Top Bottom