What's new

India Inagurates world's second biggest dam

I think Its second largest by volume of reservoir. Anyway that's not important...It will serve many draught prone districts.

I think Its second largest by volume of reservoir. Anyway that's not important...It will serve many draught prone districts.
Not by volume of reservoir...Three gorges, sardar sarovar, grand coulee dam,itaipu etc... The significance of these dams is, "all are massive concrete gravity dams"... Compared to other types of dams these types of dams need enormous amount of resources like concrete, steel,iron etc...
That is they are ranked by the volume of concrete used...
Three gorges -16 million cubic metre
Grand coulee- 8 million cubic metre
Sardar sarovar- 6.8 million cubic meter

temdam.png

No, but it's funny him seeing him annoy you.:-)
A stupid question will receive a silly response.
If annoying me is the reason for his 'creation'...he is doing pretty bad job at it...rather he amuses me!

If annoying me is the reason for his 'creation'...he is doing pretty bad job at it...rather he amuses me!

He's only been created by your own imagination. I'm glad you find things funny as the joke is on you i.e. at your silly assertion that you actually believe we take the time and effort out to make fake ID's to troll Indian posters. The last guy (Indian poster) who claimed that was asked to prove it, along came the Chinese posters to engage him offline and he just backed out and hasn't posted since.
You can believe what you want if it makes you feel comfortable. Just don't tag me into your nonsense.

He's only been created by your own imagination. I'm glad you find things funny as the joke is on you i.e. at your silly assertion that you actually believe we take the time and effort out to make fake ID's to troll Indian posters. The last guy (Indian poster) who claimed that was asked to prove it, along came the Chinese posters to engage him offline and he just backed out and hasn't posted since.
You can believe what you want if it makes you feel comfortable. Just don't tag me into your nonsense.
Lol...OK! Why no action is being taken against him? When each and everyone of his post is either off-topic or outright trolling!

Back
Top Bottom