What's new

India Inagurates world's second biggest dam

it is nearly 15.5 times smaller than three gorge and still took 56 years ,
really dont have a clue whether to celebrate upon its completion or feel sad about shoddy work culture and accountability
@ashok321 so I suppose this was also failure of Modi/BJP that he was unable to drag Congress down earlier.

The sheer greed and incompetence of Congress at center cost us 2 decades worth of modernization in every walk of field.

it is nearly 15.5 times smaller than three gorge and still took 56 years ,
really dont have a clue whether to celebrate upon its completion or feel sad about shoddy work culture and accountability

Google what secular liberals like Medha Patkar did to delay this project.
These are the same group of people who oppose any infra projects and are the same people who will shout at govt for farmer deaths due to draught.

Sab bike hue hai sir jee.

India Inagurates world's second biggest dam...

2nd biggest????
My foot!

Roll the footage amigo:

temthgt6.png

@ashok321 so I suppose this was also failure of Modi/BJP that he was unable to drag Congress down earlier.

The sheer greed and incompetence of Congress at center cost us 2 decades worth of modernization in every walk of field.
absolutely congress need to be out of power for a decade atleast,so that we can make up the lost 60 years due to malgovernance

I would request the moderator to ban the modi bhakta from this forum.sab jaga apni gaand lal kar rahe hai.satyanash karke rakha hai desh ka. JAI HIND.
Seriously they should ban Modi. What does he think he is doing? Working? How dare he? Who gives him the right to work for the development of his country? How dare he uninstall the theiving diplomatic red tape all designed to line the pockets? We should ban Modi, he very bad for the depreciation of this country.

Which world are you living in can you just highlight some of his achievments which has benifited the poor amd the farmers of this country I will counter each of your points with facts and figures.acha kam karne ka natak karke desh ka bhala nahi hota ground reality bahut kharab hai bhai apne desh ki.
Seriously they should ban Modi. What does he think he is doing? Working? How dare he? Who gives him the right to work for the development of his country? How dare he uninstall the theiving diplomatic red tape all designed to line the pockets? We should ban Modi, he very bad for the depreciation of this country.[/QUO
Seriously they should ban Modi. What does he think he is doing? Working? How dare he? Who gives him the right to work for the development of his country? How dare he uninstall the theiving diplomatic red tape all designed to line the pockets? We should ban Modi, he very bad for the depreciation of this country.

Which world are you living in can you just highlight some of his achievments which has benifited the poor amd the farmers of this country I will counter each of your points with facts and figures.acha kam karne ka natak karke desh ka bhala nahi hota ground reality bahut kharab hai bhai apne desh ki.
Seriously they should ban Modi. What does he think he is doing? Working? How dare he? Who gives him the right to work for the development of his country? How dare he uninstall the theiving diplomatic red tape all designed to line the pockets? We should ban Modi, he very bad for the depreciation of this country.[/QUO

Back
Top Bottom