What's new

India in Transition>Dangerous Misperceptions: Chinese Views of India’s Rise

wasent pakistan an economic model to south korea,what happened?
to much hate

Both pakistan and india cant even feed their poor so forget comparing our economic process. The diff between you indians is that we know we are a Fxxxxd up country. You think you are incredible when you are just as badly fxxxd up as any other 3rd world country

what a poor mentality.

a thread on India is followed by some real, valid criticism and it sends their minds spinning into the inbuilt (and justified) inferiority complex.

A passing reader to this thread would say Indians are more obsessed with Pakistan, than the other way round.

on an indo china thread.. you come along to call india insignificant...then its does not have any footing in asia or globally... then you freakin go ahead and say pakistan is technologically superior to India... A passing reader to this thread would say "who the hell made this guy Think Tank"

what a poor mentality.

a thread on India is followed by some real, valid criticism and it sends their minds spinning into the inbuilt (and justified) inferiority complex. It is a simple fact that India, for the improvement it will make, isn't going to be of any importance. If that evokes the feelings of inferiority, then so be it.

A passing reader to this thread would say Indians are more obsessed with Pakistan, than the other way round.

and the fact that we are paks on a pdf and indians on pdf would also seem ironic and incredible

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

Who said u that indians compare (make it dare comare)them people mighty people from the land of the pure

sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. Both pakistan and indians have failed states cos they cant feed poor children in the millions. i accept we are in the dumps and need sorting out. You are in the same boat incredibley you are not incredible so live with it

China's economy reached a level where he can play a major role on international level his currency renmineby is gaining popularity across the world he has forex reserve of $3200 bn the future currency will be no doubt reinmineby so weakening doller will erode or may finish all the forex reserve of the china so he should create assets (other than currnecy) across the world by way of financing infrastructure all over the world so that forex risk could be minimized.In India there is need of $1000 bn worth of fund for infra only. Chian can invest in railway sector in India where $100 bn worth of fund is needed(as per some media report).By this way china can become a dominant player in Indai.

well cooperation between India and china is usefull, who want an dominant player in India. you seems to be false flagger.

what a poor mentality.

a thread on India is followed by some real, valid criticism and it sends their minds spinning into the inbuilt (and justified) inferiority complex. It is a simple fact that India, for the improvement it will make, isn't going to be of any importance. If that evokes the feelings of inferiority, then so be it.

Why exactly?

Are you not proud of your superior technology?

Dude what pakistani technology are you talking about... there is nothing you produce or have an edge at... the only thing you successfully have exported is religious extremism

Pakistan and India are not technologically different. I have no idea why you think they are. Must be watching too much bollywood.

That isn't my point. You seem to base everything on the present.

India is doing extremely poorly at the moment. That is one reason it is getting better. But it will fizzle out very quickly. All factors are against it (i'm not naming them, you can work them out).

you fought them did you why was the first episode called the muslim mutiny? Why you think americas crying and daily propaganda releases against pakistan cos pakistan army and isi will not let them have a free hand no matter how it looks in public.

F86/f104's and f16's made your foreign policy american lapdogs, now j10 jf 17's and chinese money is making your foreign policy their bunnies... and please dont bring "muslim" into this my country has more muslims than entire pakistan...

on an indo china thread.. you come along to call india insignificant...then its does not have any footing in asia or globally... then you freakin go ahead and say pakistan is technologically superior to India... A passing reader to this thread would say "who the hell made this guy Think Tank"

this tread reminds me of a old post where some guy was telling about poor kids watching naighbour's kid having a expensive toy & saying that my uncle has more & better toys:chilli::chilli::shout:

Pakistan and India are not technologically different. I have no idea why you think they are. Must be watching too much bollywood.

That isn't my point. You seem to base everything on the present.

India is doing extremely poorly at the moment. That is one reason it is getting better. But it will fizzle out very quickly. All factors are against it (i'm not naming them, you can work them out).

ohh yes ... I can see it ... more than 10 years of average 8% growth.. ground breaking MNC franchises.. burgeoning economy... Presence of every technological giant in India .. i can see we are doomed... and pakistan with terrorism.. no foreign investment.. barely any development is going to zoom ahead ... please tell me exactly what you are smoking cos i would love to try some of it, must be the good stuff !!!

you fought them did you why was the first episode called the muslim :no:mutiny? Why you think americas crying and daily propaganda releases against pakistan cos pakistan army and isi will not let them have a free hand no matter how it looks in public.

Acording to victory memmorial near DU its :agree:Sepoy Mutiny SIR:laugh::laugh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom