What's new

India in Transition>Dangerous Misperceptions: Chinese Views of India’s Rise

hygiene technology is a low level technology. much like the stuff mentioned in here about super duper india. it's not as low as hygiene technology but much of it is pointless.

low level technology, midlevel technologies are nothing new.

Riiight...

- So at first India is insignificant, predictions about it fizzling out. :D
- Next, Pakistan is on par with India when it comes to technology.
- When shown Pakistan actually emulated India in sanitation (a popular topic 'round here):

"Phhesh! It's okay. it's just low-level technology" :lol:

Keep 'em coming.

hygiene technology is a low level technology. much like the stuff mentioned in here about super duper india. it's not as low as hygiene technology but much of it is pointless.

this think tank tag is taking a toll on you mate?

why aren't you making any sense this whole day? Or is it normal for you?

Sanitation ? Pakistanis wipe their a$$ the same way Indian does (There is no harm in the technique BTW. Those others; don't wipe their *** with polyethene tissues, their fingers do pierce the tissue at times). Going out in the fields is quite normal on both sides as well.
**************************************************************************************************
On topic:

Many such polls have shown how bigoted and full of hate ordinary joe in China is against India. Their response during 2008 Olympics on arrival of Indian players was just pathetic and was worth to notice. Even here at PDF, how without any provocation many Chinese nauseatingly attack India is good read of Chinese Psyche. I wonder CCP propaganda machinery has something to do with this.

Good article...Nice read..!

---------------------------

Why some low life's are hell bent in saying that India is irrelevant and is not important country at all ?? LOL

I think this is almost crystal clear that which country is important and is seen a place of opportunity in 21st century and which is menace for entire world in the same 21st century :)

OK. We are involved in pointless things. Thanks for the judgement. For other unbiased readers, taste this.

University World News - INDIA: Second Max Planck research centre opened

Max Planck is a prestigious research organisation, with around 80 research institutes in Germany, others elsewhere in Europe and one in Florida in the US. Some 32 Nobel Prizes have been awarded to its scientists over the decades.

Why do you think the university choose India over Pakistan or for that matter on topic [China] ?

India is moving ahead despite criticism from low life.

Sanitation ? Pakistanis wipe their a$$ the same way Indian does(There is no harm in the technique BTW. Those others; don't wipe their *** with polyethene tissues, their fingers do pierce the tissue at times). Going out in the fields is quite normal on both sides as well.
**************************************************************************************************

dude:laugh: , don't do that ....!! he'll start again with a$$ wipe technology....:lol::lol:

Give him a break. Alliance with "brother" China has not unleashed prosperity in Pakistan. It never will. China is a tool for some Pakistani members here to bring down India since they actually cannot use Pakistan as example. This is a sad story. I think in his heart, he truly wishes that he could actually compare Pakistan to India, instead of using China as all purpose napkin. And trust me, every passing day this frustration grows only stronger. But more they belittle, more they complain, more you know that they are losing the "battle". This is PDF after all.

What i fail to understand is , that where does this attitude come from ?

There are hostilities even between India and China but i have never seen Indians never admit when China is better than them at something and that this is what has helped India improve rapidly in the last decade .

But with Pakistanis , it is almost always a problem for them to accept that India is better at anything and it does not only have to do with economy but everything else ( They have lied to their people about previous wars as well , entertainment industry etc.) even in the face of clear cut statistics . But the way they talk it becomes clear they know that they are behind in almost all aspects except a few .This is the problem with Pakistani masses and except a few Pakistani intellectuals nobody wants to talk about it.Does it have something to do with their atmosphere during upbringing ? Us Indians mostly haven't faced this problem vis-a-vis China when they marched ahead of us in the last 20 years .

I know this is a bit off-topic but i can't help but wonder .

^^^

Could be something to do with their upbringing. Most newbies who come on here always seem to tell us about our "inferiority complex"... If you've been told all your life that you're a "better race" than those other guys, your ego won't allow you to accept that they could possibly be better than you at something. At this point, the mind resorts to mental gymnastics. At least, that's what I make of it.

PS: The internet people are usually from the bad end of the spectrum though. :undecided:

i am surprised that Chinese liberals see Indian democratic system as powerful alternative to their system.

as far as i know chinese ppl they are very strict about perfection, they follow logic not feelings. robots!:taz:

OK. We are involved in pointless things. Thanks for the judgement. For other unbiased readers, taste this.

University World News - INDIA: Second Max Planck research centre opened

Why do you think the university choose India over Pakistan or for that matter on topic [China] ?

there could be many reasons.

one reason could be to keep indian students out of germany?

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

there seems to be a lot of denial on here from indians.

i post something to prove something wrong, they repost it as if it hasnt been proved wrong. denial is what it is.

What i fail to understand is , that where does this attitude come from ?

There are hostilities even between India and China but i have never seen Indians never admit when China is better than them at something and that this is what has helped India improve rapidly in the last decade .

But with Pakistanis , it is almost always a problem for them to accept that India is better at anything and it does not only have to do with economy but everything else ( They have lied to their people about previous wars as well , entertainment industry etc.) even in the face of clear cut statistics . But the way they talk it becomes clear they know that they are behind in almost all aspects except a few .This is the problem with Pakistani masses and except a few Pakistani intellectuals nobody wants to talk about it.Does it have something to do with their atmosphere during upbringing ? Us Indians mostly haven't faced this problem vis-a-vis China when they marched ahead of us in the last 20 years .

I know this is a bit off-topic but i can't help but wonder .

Comparing apples with Oranges...Rivalry b/w Pakistan and India is many notches higher then what we feel for China...that is why it is easy for us to realize good things about China but about Pakistan...same is true for them...

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

there could be many reasons. one reason could be to keep indian students out of germany?

Did u for real write it???? So they did not open such a facility in Pakistan means they want Pakistan students to come there and study??? and then you are saying Indian are in denial...

Sorry to say sir but you are being insane...

Did u for real write it???? So they did not open such a facility in Pakistan means they want Pakistan students to come there and study??? and then you are saying Indian are in denial...

why not? it's more profitable for them to open it in Germany.

Opening it in India is less profitable but quarantines indians in india this way.

why not? it's more profitable for them to open it in Germany.

Opening it in India is less profitable but quarantines indians in india this way.

img.php

Back
Top Bottom