What's new

India In China’S New Assertiveness – Analysis

The next lesson will be taught in Indian Schools on how not to mess with China.

:china:

LOL. look at chinamen trying to act as if China is the World Teacher. Now, you guys have no right to call USA the World's Policeman.

India taught several lessons to PAK did they learn any????? No(according to them it is debatable). Do you still think "WE WILL TEACH INDIA A LESSON" kind of statements gonna work???

Whether it’s debatable or not they will never learn nor accept we won wars they initiated, suddenly I have more respect for ostriches…

I say bring it on... Lets finish this once and for all.. China would not become a super power then. Sanctions are going to fall on china. As you know china's economy is on exports. No exports= job loss= economy collapse=communism collapse

Communism collapse means China collapse?

Maybe the teacher will learn a few (painful and expensive) lessons from the student this time.

Maybe the teacher will learn a few (painful and expensive) lessons from the student this time.

Oh trust me. The teacher has long been watching the naughty student all the time. We learnt a lot from you guys, in one way or another, about economic growth, effective governing, not to waste money on foreign made weapons and so on.

Articles written by "Bashkar Roy" are Chinese Government propaganda? :rofl:

"China will not fight another indecisive mountain border conflict. Instead, we will deploy our heavy armor directly to the subcontinent plains via railway links between China and Pakistan. The next lesson will be taught in New Delhi, not Southern Tibet like in 1962."

I was referring to this quote by Hong.

The article itself is not much to talk about .

China will not fight another indecisive mountain border conflict. Instead, we will deploy our heavy armor directly to the subcontinent plains via railway links between China and Pakistan. The next lesson will be taught in New Delhi, not Southern Tibet like in 1962.
Most likely it would be the PLA who will learn a expensive and painful lesson this time from IA. Similar to what the Vietnamese taught them in 1979..

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

dont forget the us forces near you and japan and north korea

When the PLA boys are busy playing in Tibetan plateau, the Japanese, Koreans, Taiwanese with active help from US and Russians will move in from South, West and North.

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

Oh trust me. The teacher has long been watching the naughty student all the time. We learnt a lot from you guys, in one way or another, about economic growth, effective governing, not to waste money on foreign made weapons and so on.

Yeah, likewise everyone has also been watching you..

but the 71 war was a fair fight wasnt it? IA did not outnumber PA except in east where the ratio was 3:1.

there was no surprise attack or sneak attack involved.

Yeah.. The 1971 war was being expected for almost 9 months, and it was Pakistan who actually initiated the outbreak of war.

Back
Top Bottom