What's new

India in advanced talks with Russia to acquire Sprut light tanks for use in high altitude areas

The Russians really do know how to milk the Indian Cow.

So IA is not prepared to fight PLA after all. They try to match what PLA has decided to show them, but they don't seen to have any clue what will eventually hit them.

Please utilize your 82 effectively, Indian!

Indian bots threatening China with foreign tanks they have not even bought yet. 😂
Spruts stand no chance against the Type 15 ... for the sake of the Indians I hope they do not follow through on this idiotic purchase. They can burn their cash on some other overpriced but at least capable foreign weaponry.

India is a very skinny cow and unable even to provide toilets such that India girls and women need to shit and pee in the fields.
But that said, as much milk as possible be squeezed and squeezed from the cow.

Unitl the tits no longer have milk and give out blood . And still continue the squeezing.
It's like squeezing an old woman's breast. You'll get nothing much now. :lol:
Spruts stand no chance against the Type 15 ... for the sake of the Indians I hope they do not follow through on this idiotic purchase. They can burn their cash on some other overpriced but at least capable foreign weaponry.
If you were an enemy, I'd be very afraid. ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom