What's new

India ignore Brahmin Terrorism

if they can not take care of their country , Pakistan and China should clear terror from India and free poors of india. :police: :pakistan::china:
The countries highlighted all have poors if you pin point that India alone has it then you must be living in a mars as your profile suggests....Read your own post and come out of your mars(pakistan)then read it again and i bet you need some water to stop your laughing...

@Nalwa - and you fell for the trick :disagree:

I wont have wasted my 10 minutes of writing that post if not for the senior members behind the OP. If it were a newbie I would have let it go and expected them to educate themselves. In this case I thought I should for what its worth.

North Indian Brahmin Terrorist:

Brahmins.jpg

South Indian Brahmin Terrorist:

south-indian-brahmins.jpg

Myself as a Terrorist, I am also Brahmin:

836620432_S4L7C-L.jpg

I wont have wasted my 10 minutes of writing that post if not for the senior members behind the OP. If it were a newbie I would have let it go and expected them to educate themselves. In this case I thought I should for what its worth.

This is the fifth or sixth thread in the series "Expose Bania terrorism" by Aryan_B/Superkaif combine and they post pretty much the same comments in all the threads. Anyway...you lost your 10 minutes and can never get it back.

This is the fifth or sixth thread in the series "Expose Bania terrorism" by Aryan_B/Superkaif combine and they post pretty much the same comments in all the threads. Anyway...you lost your 10 minutes and can never get it back.

Really? So have we exhausted all the Varnas or do some remain? :)

You forgot to add Bilal, these three are still celebrating US thanksgiving day here on PDF.

I don't know. I honestly lost track of them.

Wait till next week , maybe we can get to know :lol:

There should be reservation for some casts in the terrorism front.

Request all interested to kindly register with the OP for that

Has Superkaif composed a letter to Oxford to include "Brahmin Terrorism" in their upcoming edition of their dictionary.

SuperKaif lives in England he should know muslim Pakistanis were arrested on terror charges and who did 7/7? British born Pakistanis but not one single Indian has done this that shows jihadi muslims are the biggest terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom