What's new

India - identity crisis of 1.4 billion people

Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, Kalat, Baltistan, Kashmir, NWFP. Only one foreign given name (NWFP), all other native names.
But nobody knew they are from Pakistan... Pakistani was not an identity. You should now provide proof that they they were all Pakistani and thought they belong to one entity.

Bharatis do have an identity crisis, they call themselves "Indians" instead of "Bharatis," even though if you look at the true meaning of the word "India" you understand that it doesn't apply to Bharat, but rather Pakistan. A few days ago, I saw a Bharati nationalist admitting this on Quora, so it goes to show that a tiny minority of Bharatis do acknowledge this fact, whereas the majority of Bharatis are in complete denial and utter delusion. The only time calling their country "Hindustan" made sense was when Bangladesh, Bharat and Pakistan shared one country, but to call your country "Hindustan" or "India" post-partition is just nonsense and ingenuous. Those are my two cents.

When faced with difficult questions, they always throw tantrums and cry bloody murder, yet after 9 pages and hundreds of posts, no one was able to provide a single quote from these greetest anshiant raitings identifying their land as India/Sind/Hind

They arent able to handle criticism.
A common theme on PDF and in real life. Because to them its like loosing face. Instead theyyll attack you personally.

They have a superiority complex bigger than spoiled brats. Just like certain rednecks who also cannnot handle critism.

Last edited:
They have a superiority complex. Just like certain rednecks who also cannnot handle critism.

More like inferiority complex. Most Indians whatever they say have a very deep understanding of their inferiority.

More like inferiority complex. Most Indians whatever they say have a very deep understanding of their inferiority.

True

Superiority complex is a defence meachanism against subconscious inferiority complex.

Indian society is deeply hirarchial (caste based) society, where everyone has a certain pre-assigned spot in the power pyramid. Someone who look down on them and somone who they look down on. Also controlling mothers who emasculate their sons, creating deep fustration and self loathing men.

There was an old play I saw while visiting down South (New Orleans may be, it was a while ago). It was a farce ably put together with decent music and some atrocious dialogue. It was set in the plantation / slavery times. In one particularly funny yet sad scene, two little slave girls are playing along with a white girl from the 'house'. As long as the white girl is around the other two play along doing whatever. But the moment the white girl is called away, the remaining two take turns on being the lead and parrot whatever the white girls lines where.

@Maira La @Sandwalk above darling mind melt reminds me of that scene especially when they start talking identity and complex etc. Sad but funny.

They made a mistake. So what ? Which place in North America is called India ?

you dodge the basic point - they wanted to head to India. They found a way. India was not Sind as couple of turds on this forum claim.

Wrong. They never called any individual groups as Indian. They are called by their tribal names - Cherokee, Arawak, Mayans

Amazing there is no place called India in North America

Neither did a resident of Rome, Florence or Milan was called Italian. Neither was a resident of Hamburg, Prussia, called as German,
There was nothing called Indonesian, Filipono, Malayasian or Singaporean

you seriously need history lessons

Turd is you Indian . It’s your national dish you eat it , you bathe in it , you reside in it & spread it on your body . ? .

It’s not my fault your a lying dumb fucking cunt who cannot communicate without name calling .

Indiana's name means "Land of the Indians", or simply "Indian Land". It also stems from Indiana's territorial history.

what was Pakistan called prior to 1947?

British India .

0EF392C0-0B6B-4561-B4B9-F2A44AB959DA.png

There was an old play I saw while visiting down South (New Orleans may be, it was a while ago). It was a farce ably put together with decent music and some atrocious dialogue. It was set in the plantation / slavery times. In one particularly funny yet sad scene, two little slave girls are playing along with a white girl from the 'house'. As long as the white girl is around the other two play along doing whatever. But the moment the white girl is called away, the remaining two take turns on being the lead and parrot whatever the white girls lines where.

@Maira La @Sandwalk above darling mind melt reminds me of that scene especially when they start talking identity and complex etc. Sad but funny.

Back to basics- personal attacks.

Nice story you cooked up, like many other fantasies from indian men. Online pretending to be ex-muslims, «Dev is from USA», « Ser we are calling from Microsoft office».

You forgot one big puzzle in your story. Muslims really dont see white people or any particular colored people as masters. That role is wholeheartedly embraced by Indians. So much that indians are gladly risking cancer in order to whiten their skin with dangerous bleeching products.

India was not Sind as couple of turds on this forum claim.

Prior to Europeans expanding the term, India was today's Sindh/Punjab/Kashmir, basically the region of the Indus. The natives called themselves Sindhi & Herodotus called them Indi and the land Indica.

Prior to Europeans expanding the term, India was today's Sindh/Punjab/Kashmir, basically the region of the Indus. The natives called themselves Sindhi & Herodotus called them Indi and the land Indica.

I can buy that. You are talking more than 2000-2500 years ago. Sometime after that the Arabs and Chinese started referring to the area of Eastern Pakistan + India + Bangladesh as India. There is a practical reason. Most of what India was known for was not produced in modern Pakistan. The Europeans got their knowledge about India from the Arabs and Chinese.

That’s why they correctly identified Native Americans as Indians.
Native Americans are not called Indians. They have tribal names. Of course I would not expect you to know that

Last edited:
Again talking from your a$$. Which Chinese or Arab called Bangladesh India? Provide source please.
@nahtanbob

---
The spice Europeans sought came from Indonesia, not India. It was covered in an episode of Kings and Generals. I'll share the link to that episode as soon as I find it.

Native Americans are not called Indians. They have tribal names. Of course I would not expect you to know that

Every American redneck calls them Indian. They don't care about tribal names.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom