What's new

India - identity crisis of 1.4 billion people

Hindi is not even an official language in non-Hindi speaking states. Especially Southern states like Kerala, Karnataka and TN. They don't really speak a lot of Hindi, as I gathered from my own travels.
Its also very common in eastern and western states of India. A strong sense of cultural imposition is found across many nations found in India by the Hindi belt union states.
I think the whole rape story was a propaganda - blown up by Indians a hundred times.

They are very good at this.

My dad told me that the Pakistan Army would check lungis at random to see if you had been circumcised (Musalmani). If you were a Hindu and got caught - that was it....
These are all fabricated tales of psychological warfare employed by Terror Mata India.
Pak punjabi's fixated on skin colour referred to Bangladeshis as those blackie's and refused to acknowledge election verdict. East Pakistan became Bangladesh. Racial overtones still resonate strongly
Pakistan already had Bengali descent PM way before 71. The notion is fabricated and exaggerated.

Other than the cricket team West Indies no one uses the term West Indians. No one calls Indonesia East Indies
People still call India India. go figure :-)

Yes they do here in U.K., I take it you’ve never been to the U.K. . Every major city has West Indian centres , restaurants, social clubs , businesses,churches etc

Welcome to Birmingham City Universities West Indian Society! In this society we aim to create a community between all West Indians and people who have a love and interest in our culture. This will be done throughout the year by hosting a range of social events that will allow us to make friendships, celebrate our heritage and also educate ourselves on eachothers culture. If you are ready to have fun and meet more people then this is the society to join.

So Question again was :
West Indians were named by the Europeans before East Indians ?

Also new York

So india was named after the Taino Indians ?

Er he was being nice . His point I think was you lot don’t count , but he didn’t want to hurt your feelings

How can a neighbour's opinion not count? All of India's neighbour along with a healthy majority of 'Indians' don't really agree with the British theorized concept of an Indian nation.

India had to forcefully occupy nearly a thousand princely states and those who did have some paramilitary forces did resist, militarily.

Sentalese still kill Indians who dare invade their privacy by imposing the Indian identity in their territory despite the constitutional amendments aimed at demographic changes proposed by India to solve the ideological and identity crisis.

Last edited:
According to Indians, 'India' produced many of 'greetest anshiant saientisht, phhilujuphhar and mathamatishan evar noun to hoomankind.'

These great people must have left lots of written work with the name of their country mentioned somewhere. Don't tell me they didn't know their country's name.

So PDF 'Indians', please quote just one line from their* written work, that correctly identifies their country as India/Hind/Sindh. Don't say India didn't exist back then, India is anshiant kantry it was always there.

* the author must have been resident of the territory that constitutes modern day India (excluding Punjab, Haryana, Delhi, IoK)
I read a book some months ago
"The British Geniuses vol ... ( do not remember vol no.correctly) "
Where Authors mentioned that the concepts like sin theta,cos theta etc were originally developed by Hindus but later copied by arabs into their own language.Britishers then took it to new heights.

Maybe at some point in history when people had piss poor maps and geographical knowledge

Typical mentally colonized mindset, seeing everything from Eurocentric pov.

Sind is the native name. No one in ancient Pakistan used to call their land Hind or India.

Hind is Persian bastardization of Sind. And India is European version of Hind.

India was never united, except for very short periods, before Brits arrived.
India is a legacy of the British Empire and should be strictly considered under this framework.

fact is various regional and local groups with different beliefs were in perpetual war with eachother.
The conditions werent that different from americas and sub sahara africa until muslims conqourers and europeans arrived.
Hinduism never was a unitary religion, but rather different tribal beliefs with somewhat smililarities, as they borrowed stories and elements from eachother.

This Indian Bengali guys sums it up well!

Unlike your fencejumping kind, Indians aren't desperately fencejumping to that chaddidesh shithole.
Shameless fencejumpers
**** off lol India is a third world country with 2.5k per capita income. You can bitch all you want no one gives a **** lol

Fix basic issues like toilet and hunger.

Ya good job now great india has 100 dollar more then bd per capita? Lmao that’s also questionable…even shit hole india is 100 dollar more who gives a ****.

It is still one of the poorest third world country.

And fence jumping lol

Last edited:
Typical mentally colonized mindset, seeing everything from Eurocentric pov.

Sind is the native name. No one in ancient Pakistan used to call their land Hind or India.

Hind is Persian bastardization of Sind. And India is European version of Hind.

The Europeans had better maps and more knowledge of the world than the people who coined Sind/Hind

So india was named after the Taino Indians ?
may be in the minds of couple of irrelevant people

The Europeans had better maps and more knowledge of the world than the people who coined Sind/Hind

may be in the minds of couple of irrelevant people

No lol , you keep backtracking and making up excuses .

There was no india prior to the British , it was named india as a colonial name after the Indians from the west . The original Indians are the tainos , who have mostly died out .

West Indians name came prior to the East Indians being named .

It is a colonial name which was used to used to subjugate the masses by its masters the British .

The West Indians of British commonwealth are now slowly moving away from the name the British used to colonise subjugate & enslave them with but the Indians from the east are still proud to be named after their master overlords .
Nothing wrong with this but this is where the name india came from .

The only country which calls india with its rightful name is Pakistan which uses bharath
I don’t know what Bangladeshis call india but would be interesting to find out .

No lol , you keep backtracking and making up excuses .

There was no india prior to the British , it was named india as a colonial name after the Indians from the west . The original Indians are the tainos , who have mostly died out .

West Indians name came prior to the East Indians being named .

It is a colonial name which was used to used to subjugate the masses by its masters the British .

The West Indians of British commonwealth are now slowly moving away from the name the British used to colonise subjugate & enslave them with but the Indians from the east are still proud to be named after the master overlords .
Nothing wrong with this but this is where the name india came from .

There was a term called India before even Europeans stepped foot on Indian soil.

The European explorers wanted to find a sea route to India not to West Indies, not to North America. They associated spices with India. After trial and error they found their way to India. Once in India they set up trading companies and trading posts. None of the main European trading posts were in modern Pakistan. Yet they called their trading companies East India Company, Dutch East India Company. Sob. Sob. I wonder why. some armchair losers (Maira La, Bilal9, mangochutney) think otherwise

There was a term called India before even Europeans stepped foot on Indian soil.

The European explorers wanted to find a sea route to India not to West Indies, not to North America. They associated spices with India. After trial and error they found their way to India. Once in India they set up trading companies and trading posts. None of the main European trading posts were in modern Pakistan. Yet they called their trading companies East India Company, Dutch East India Company. Sob. Sob. I wonder why. some armchair losers (Maira La, Bilal9, mangochutney) think otherwise

But they found the West Indians first ?
And named them after the Indians , who they had never met ?

So again for the dimwitted Indian who cannot answer a question and has so far in his replies
Lied , deflected the question & now it seems has pulled a cock & bull story out from somewhere involving spices & gotten personal due to his incompetent nature of answering a question .

Again , which was discovered and enslaved first East Indians or West Indians ??

How can a neighbour's opinion not count? All of India's neighbour along with a healthy majority of 'Indians' don't really agree with the British theorized concept of an Indian nation.

India had to forcefully occupy nearly a thousand princely states and those who did have some paramilitary forces did resist, militarily.

Sentalese still kill Indians who dare invade their privacy by imposing the Indian identity in their territory despite the constitutional amendments aimed at demographic changes proposed by India to solve the ideological and identity crisis.
It’s not because someone is neighbor or not. In your and a few of others here cases, your opinions are baseless and just malformed in impotent slow rage over consistent failures. Hence you don’t count .

Last edited:
India was never united, except for very short periods, before Brits arrived.
India is a legacy of the British Empire and should be strictly considered under this framework.

fact is various regional and local groups with different beliefs were in perpetual war with eachother.
The conditions werent that different from americas and sub sahara africa until muslims conqourers and europeans arrived.
Hinduism never was a unitary religion, but rather different tribal beliefs with somewhat smililarities, as they borrowed stories and elements from eachother.

partly right and partly grievously ignorant, your above.

India was indeed many kingdoms politically whether before or even during british raj era. Hinduism was and is a collective of many schools of thoughts - some religious schools and others non-religious. (to be totally correct and so that you insecure kids don't start nitpicking, I shoudl really say "what we call India" and "what we call Hinduism"). But that Hinduism was the uniting factor - not the kings, not any particular God or religious practice. This might have all started eons ago as different tribes but once Sri.Vyasa structured the Holy Vedas (this part is my opinion) a framework came about into which various tribes slotted in and then in due course as the tribes melded and morphed into dynastic kingdoms,

You have meekly attempted to associate some sort of primitiveness to teh above society before arrival muslims hordes and europeans which I will ignore as such is what many ill informed muslim kids are left with to believe by their failed prior generations. How else can they explain to their kids the wanton gore and destruction that muslims and europeans brought to the unimaginably sophisticated civilization(s) that had developed in the Indian subcontinent? Literature, lingustics, astronomy, engineering feats that are still not comprehensible, medicine, mathematics - you only have to learn a bit of Sanskrit to read these volumes in original form. These works preceded any of the savage muslim hordes and the greedy colonials.

These great accomplishments I refer to are not the mythological vimanas type things. These are books you can read, experiment and learn from. But as we say, for you to become knowledgeable you first have to seek. Unfortunately many of you prefer to be led astray due to hatred and complex rather than actually learn the truth of your ancestors.

Back
Top Bottom