What's new

India hosts Balochistan based terror head in its Capital.

Finally! Now to let the Sindhudesh chaps a bit of space. Have been saying this since Modi came on. Its just a matter of time before Balochistan and Sindh came to the forefront if Pak does not back off Kashmir. Doval went one step further and has brought in Pak Kashmir!

Way to go. Now to ensure, Modi makes time for the Balochis and Sindhudesh supporters in London or whichever country they take refuge.

Rake up Kashmir. We rake up Balochistan, Sindh and Kashmir. Not to mention back Afghanistan on the Line issue. Welcome to the aggressive India.

Finally! Now to let the Sindhudesh chaps a bit of space. Have been saying this since Modi came on. Its just a matter of time before Balochistan and Sindh came to the forefront if Pak does not back off Kashmir. Doval went one step further and has brought in Pak Kashmir!

Way to go. Now to ensure, Modi makes time for the Balochis and Sindhudesh supporters in London or whichever country they take refuge.

Rake up Kashmir. We rake up Balochistan, Sindh and Kashmir. Not to mention back Afghanistan on the Line issue. Welcome to the aggressive India.
Seriously? Are we raking Kashmir or are you people? I am not gonna answer...Google will, just google on Indian's brutality in Kashmir. And I do know about your aggressiveness and its not something to be proud of dude...And you already just accepted that your are directly making intervention in another country's matter and you know its something demanding war...But your leaders say they demand peace???? What a conflict of speeches....Buahahah....Silly Comment.
From now on, try to be a bit logical...

No they dont and they cannot since we dont have Sikhs in west Punjab not even 0.001% population of west Punjab is sikh how will they gonna take west Punjab from Pakistan? :D but they can take east Punjab since they are in Majority there
we have to do our work to answer this.. best answer would be to have annual Jalsa of Khalistani Sikhs in Janam'sthan:thank_you2:.. we should talk to Khalistani sikhs in canada, london etc for this. also if possible invite nagas manipuri assam, etc to our parliament for speeches and we can also work on hindu Muslim divide in India :yes4: we just need few bomb blasts series at Kumbh or other hindu festivals rest RSS fanatics will do their job by killing 4 5 million Indians... :meeting:
No they dont and they cannot since we dont have Sikhs in west Punjab not even 0.001% population of west Punjab is sikh how will they gonna take west Punjab from Pakistan? :D but they can take east Punjab since they are in Majority there ;)

we have to do our work to answer this.. best answer would be to have annual Jalsa of Khalistani Sikhs in Janam'sthan:thank_you2:.. we should talk to Khalistani sikhs in canada, london etc for this. also if possible invite nagas manipuri assam, etc to our parliament for speeches and we can also work on hindu Muslim divide in India :yes4: we just need few bomb blasts series at Kumbh or other hindu festivals rest RSS fanatics will do their job by killing 4 5 million Indians... :meeting:
Lol!!! Nice plan...problem is We are hearing this since 60 years with no tangible results on the ground!!
You are never gonna achieve any of that...but only thing I can say try harder....you need to hustle...you have a narrow window...hustle

Seriously? Are we raking Kashmir or are you people? I am not gonna answer...Google will, just google on Indian's brutality in Kashmir. And I do know about your aggressiveness and its not something to be proud of dude...And you already just accepted that your are directly making intervention in another country's matter and you know its something demanding war...But your leaders say they demand peace???? What a conflict of speeches....Buahahah....Silly Comment.
From now on, try to be a bit logical...

Blah blah blah.....What you consider direct intervention we consider 'morally' supporting freedom fighters. See how this works?

Lol!!! Nice plan...problem is We are hearing this since 60 years with no tangible results on the ground!!
You are never gonna achieve any of that...but only thing I can say try harder....you need to hustle...you have a narrow window...hustle

you are just hearing it coz we never tried to destroy India neither we intend it now... but i am sure it wont be difficult if we try it.. we have lots of well wishers in India.... unfortunately we never expolite them like you :pleasantry:

you are just hearing it coz we never tried to destroy India neither we intend it now... but i am sure it wont be difficult if we try it.. we have lots of well wishers in India.... unfortunately we never expolite them like you :pleasantry:
Haha lol!! Try you luck mate I might hang around in this world for 50 yrs from now...I still don't think there is any remote chance of anything you said happening...
Lol

Haha lol!! Try you luck mate I might hang around in this world for 50 yrs from now...I still don't think there is any remote chance of anything you said happening...
Lol

doesn't matter... Khalistan is example we give little hand to that movement and that cost u thousand of life through fake encounters and mass murdering of sikhs.. i am sure we have enough fault line to exploit in India and no one can do shit to stop it if we want..

Although India is the culprit which constantly involves itself in creating mischief in the neighborhood, we must not ignore the involvement of WCC (Western Christian Civilization). At this instance UK is spearheading WCC's objective in her former colonies.

Although India is the culprit which constantly involves itself in creating mischief in the neighborhood, we must not ignore the involvement of WCC (Western Christian Civilization). At this instance UK is spearheading WCC's objective in her former colonies.

India merely pays back in the same coin.

We should protect and defend people from the Lucknow and Hyderabad liberation movements. Our failure to support those who believe in the concept of Pakistan and live in those regions like my grandfather is a major problem. We abandoned our love and support to muslims left there and are bearing the consequences.

Look at India-the said state maintains heavy contact and support for BLA/BRA/BLUF and other terrorists and is actively involved in weakening the Pakistani state through proxy wars. I have even seen evidence of these wars in Pakistan and have identified their (Indian) assets. We should pay India back in kind and support all forms of peaceful insurgencies against India.

We Lucknowis and Pakistanis are one and the same people. We all voted for the Muslim League and must work together to beat our Indian enemy.

We should protect and defend people from the Lucknow and Hyderabad liberation movements. Our failure to support those who believe in the concept of Pakistan and live in those regions like my grandfather is a major problem. We abandoned our love and support to muslims left there and are bearing the consequences.

Look at India-the said state maintains heavy contact and support for BLA/BRA/BLUF and other terrorists and is actively involved in weakening the Pakistani state through proxy wars. I have even seen evidence of these wars in Pakistan and have identified their (Indian) assets. We should pay India back in kind and support all forms of peaceful insurgencies against India.

We Lucknowis and Pakistanis are one and the same people. We all voted for the Muslim League and must work together to beat our Indian enemy.

The idea of Pakistan was aimed at alleviating the plight of SA Muslims through political emancipation. SA stretches from Suleiman - Hindukush to the Arakan Yoma. All SA Muslims whether from UP, J&K, Hyderabad, Kerala - Lakswadip, Arakan - Andaman-Nicobar, Assam or W Bengal must be helped by Pakistan and BD and the Muslim world. We are talking about around 250 mlln Muslims who face extermination in the pogroms being enacted by Hindu and Buddhist extremists. Mere prayers and statements will not suffice. They need material/physical help. We must not forget their plight is a phase of total ethnic cleansing of Muslims from SA. In that vile program we in BD and Pakistan only wait our turn if we do not act

Again ?

Last time I requested you for a credible source besides your uncle.

Those Lucknowis who were pakistanis moved across in 47. In any case as events now show there is little place for Shias in Pakistan.

The idea of Pakistan was aimed at alleviating the plight of SA Muslims through political emancipation. SA stretches from Suleiman - Hindukush to the Arakan Yoma. All SA Muslims whether from UP, J&K, Hyderabad, Kerala - Lakswadip, Arakan - Andaman-Nicobar, Assam or W Bengal must be helped by Pakistan and BD and the Muslim world. We are talking about around 250 mlln Muslims who face extermination in the pogroms being enacted by Hindu and Buddhist extremists. Mere prayers and statements will not suffice. They need material/physical help. We must not forget their plight is a phase of total ethnic cleansing of Muslims from SA. In that vile program we in BD and Pakistan only wait our turn if we do not act

Grandiose thoughts !

More Muslims die at the hands of fellow Muslims - this is how its been all along.

Get real.

Again ?

Last time I requested you for a credible source besides your uncle.

Those Lucknowis who were pakistanis moved across in 47. In any case as events now show there is little place for Shias in Pakistan.

Grandiose thoughts !

More Muslims die at the hands of fellow Muslims - this is how its been all along.

Get real.
More muslims die at the hands of muslims because India cannot let us live in peace. India is by far one of the biggest enemies of Islam than any other.

More muslims die at the hands of muslims because India cannot let us live in peace. India is by far one of the biggest enemies of Islam than any other.

Heartbreaking.

How about Middle east, Afghanistan, Iraq etc .

Indians at work there too ?

I am still waiting for a link to your lucknow claim .

Pakistan being in a lead role against terrorism is stabbed in back by India every time. We have lost 80,000 lives and 181 Bn$ in war against terrorism. Unlike any othe so called civilized nation.

Back
Top Bottom