What's new

India: Hope new Pakistan govt will work for terror-free South Asia

Kashmir will be Pakistan’s.

Who said otherwise?? It's already Pakistan's. But sorry you need a special permission and a VISA to visit the place, apart from that it's all yours. :sarcastic:

We want to take some of Punjab too! Perhaps even Delhi! :D

OK, please take them. But remember we are very generous. :thank_you2:

Who said otherwise?? It's already Pakistan's. But sorry you need a special permission and a VISA to visit the place, apart from that it's all yours. :sarcastic:
It’s not that I want to visit it. It’s the vice versa, that the Kashmiris want to visit Pakistan.

whole india is there sir , waiting for you :enjoy:
No! Pakistan has no interest of conquering India at the moment. But just remember! In the escalation of borderline war, or water war! Just remember! Pakistan will be by all means necessary, going to free Kashmir! There is currently a “cease-fire”! War is still going on, but the fighting is halted! You as a Muslim will be obliged to fight on the side of Pakistan and The Kashmiris!

is that to greet or rape?
Hopefully the former.

is that to greet or rape?

mohtaram aap ghar jayen .

No! Pakistan has no interest of conquering India at the moment. But just remember! In the escalation of borderline war, or water war! Just remember! Pakistan will be by all means necessary, going to free Kashmir! There is currently a “cease-fire”! War is still going on, but the fighting is halted! You as a Muslim will be obliged to fight on the side of Pakistan and The Kashmiris!

Hopefully the former.

are bhai dhamki dene se koi fayada ? aram se america me baitho ,kuchh nahi hoga .

If Imran Khan fails to roll back terrorism, then we are stuck again without any real solution for the next 20 years.

Let's see how the treason case against Musharraf goes first.

Making S.Asia terror free..... to remove India from the face of this continent. Mother of terrorism.

Hopefully the former.
Pakistan has a no military capacity for that.
Very little major offensive power .

Don't expect too much from Khan... he is not fucking Nawaz... he and his tola is extremely aggressive and very diplomatic. I said this many time in past 10 years that India always lead in the diplomatic level against Pakistan not just because Indians are smart but because our tola is corrupt, incomptent and zero vision about international affairs.

Khan will use the same in fact more hard and chitrool tune with India you guys eva think about. He has full capability to talk in the same language and tune which India has.

Remember my words "This is Khan, Not Ganju"

Back
Top Bottom