What's new

India holds 527 tcf of shale gas reserves

There Is Truly No Limit To Your Delusions.You Truly Are An Idiot of The Highest Order[/SIZE]

Lahore Metro Bus Service

Tell the bolded part to yourself,You have the habit of resorting into personal attacks without understanding the truth,it did also happened last time when I asked you,'Can Pakistan launch a satellite on its own'.

The above thing is not a metro rail,it is called a Bus Rapid transit,the name 'metrobus' may have been stuck to fool common Pakistanis.We have such systems in tier2/tier3 cities and as feeders to metro rail,It is nothing to boast about in front of India's modern Mass Rapid Transit Systems

Here is Delhi metro for you,We have 3 metro rails in operation,7 under construction and 13 more will come by 2020,and a heck lot of Monorails and Bus Rapid Transit Systems(mainly for smaller cities)

airport_1535174f.jpg

delhimetro.jpg

Karachi Circular Railway

images

Lahore Metro Bus Is Fully Functional and Operating,The Agreement With Japan for Karachi Circular Railway Has Already Been Signed

I meant planning stage and not the proposal stage,any one can make a proposal.

Yeah,and post some pics of some double decker suburban trains as Karachi Circular rail,this is reality,It doesnt even have Electrical Mutiple units and still relies on locomotive pulled coaches,also take a look at its interior

kcr1.jpg

kcr3.jpg

And regarding expansion project of Karachi Circular Rail,Will it take you 9 years to upgrade a suburban rail?

Even after the so called expansion which is just a $ 360 million project,it would not be a proper Mass Rapid transit,it is still not grade seperated.

Plans Are Underway For Metro Bus Service For Karachi and Islamabad and Negotiations Are Starting With China In This Regard

Nice,here we have built a lot of Bus Rapid Transit systems,and we are building 60 km long BRTs for tier 3 cities like Surat and Rajkot,You need to run to China to build a simple BRT system?

And here is what happened to your Karachi&Islamabad metrobus project-shelved!!

http://www.defence.pk/forums/economy-development/266788-bullet-train-metro-bus-karachi-islamabad-dropped.html

Comparing A Real Life Picture of Islamabad Airport and a Promotional Indian Government Poster.Just Goes To Show That You Are Not Only An Idiot Yourself But Think Others Are Idiots As Well.If You Really Want To Know The Conditions Of Indian Airports Read A Book Written By Your Own Countrymen Indian Airports (Shocking Ground Realities) by Kishin R. Wadhwaney

Go To Pakistan Government Websites And You Can Find Equally Fancy Posters Big Deal.
BTW I Did Not Call India A Failed State Tell That To These Country men of Yours

Tale of three Indias and a failed state - The New Indian Express

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...YMeDgY66F4WDNPtp_dm-cmA&bvm=bv.50310824,d.Yms

I May Not Know More Than UN But It Looks WHO Knows A Lot More

?India will miss 2015 millennium development goals? - Times Of India

FYI India Has Already Failed To Meet Deadline To Eradicate Extreme Poverty

MDGs: India fails to meet poverty deadline | The Asian Age

'India nowhere near achieving millenium goals'

PS To All Other Indian Members On This Forum Please Don't Get Offended By My Posts.I Am Not Some Rabid Anti India Hater But This Delusional Idiot of A Troll Named gslv mk3 Seems To Think He Will Run Down Pakistan on PDF and No One Will Do Anything About It

sir its not a fancy poster.....everything is real in it.....ok i'l tell u....the upper left pic is of the gurgaon skyline...upper right is of gslv mk-2 which will be launched on aug 19 2013...lower left....delhi metro...lower right yamuna express way ....lower middle one...bandra worli sealink...and the one which is on the left of our flay is stadium in which the commonwealth games were held....u can google them all....u can get more pics like these....enjoy

@MohitV
Thanks mate,but its not Yamuna expressway though,We've got much longer and wider expressways

Last edited by a moderator:
You Have Really Lost Your Mental Balance Taking Pride In What Was National Embarassment

Where were you,when the Games started,and everything concluded successfuly?

Everything was put in place before the games,The infrastructure works like Stadiums,Accomodation,the Airport etc was completed before the games.The same accomodation facilities were praised by the Athletes who said,it was much better than one in Beijing Olympics

Here is the same Foreign Media praising us

But once the games started on October 3, all the venues were cleaned up and ready. Athletes praised the facilities at the venues and at the village, and only a handful of the more than 6,000 players and officials were reported sick during the games, belying fears of contaminated water and 'Delhi belly.'

Commonwealth Games 2010: India's closing ceremony is a spectacular send-off | Mail Online

NEW DELHI: The headlines across the world have changed and how. Ten days ago they read: "Games are running on empty" and "What's wrong with the Games today?" But now after the successful staging of the Delhi Commonwealth Games, topped off by a glitzglam closing ceremony on Thursday, an overwhelming majority of the foreign media is singing praises - some fulsome, a few grudging - about the way the Games were overall conducted.

The latest headlines are: Delhi's Commonwealth showing a winner, after all (Vancouver Sun) and CWG 2010: India has every right to be proud after torrid build-up (Daily Telegraph), Games 2010 finish with India triumphant (Guardian) and Delhi bellyachers the losers as Games overcome hurdles in strong finish (Sydney Morning Herald).

Sydney Morning Herald even carried an online poll; the question being, Would you rate the Delhi Games a success? 81% said yes. The Toronto Star says that for the host nation "the greatest legacy of the Games" is "not the medal total, but the potential launching of a sports culture in India."
here are more links

Commonwealth Games 2010-India has every right to be proud after torrid build up

Delhi puts on good Commonwealth show after all

Commonwealth Games 2010 finish with India triumphant | Sport | The Guardian

And Well,India also did host another Major Global event,you know that?

1002895_502474396494813_640047329_n.jpg

1014261_498281820247404_1855744232_n.jpg

600469_481866638555589_481655984_n.jpg

524030_498282056914047_1190796281_n.jpg

The Indian Grand Prix organisers received a resounding slap on the back from all the drivers for building a first class circuit.
A track can look spectacular at first glance, such as Abu Dhabi's Yas Marina with its harbour setting and neon-lit hotel situated at its heart, but the acid test only comes when rubber is laid down.
Unlike Yas Marina which has become a bore, the Buddh International Circuit, the latest of designer Hermann Tilke's creations, appears to be a winner.

Mercedes' Nico Rosberg led the plaudits as he said: 'The new track here in India is awesome.

INDIAN GRAND PRIX: Drivers impressed with circuit | Mail Online

And well,which Pakistani city have the infrastructure capable of hosting an event like that?

Gurgaon Has Truly World Class Infrastructure Indeed

Yes there are several glitches,but still,

It has a 8 lane+service lane Express highway that connects it with Delhi and Indira Gandhi International airport and Asia's largest toll gate

3835002315_fe6791c9cf_b.jpg

It is connected byDelhi Metro rail line to other places in Delhi NCR

Rapid Metro Rail Gurgaon -They have constructed a 5 km long privately funded metro rail,for transport in the city,it will start services this year.What do you say about that??A metro rail for transport,within the subcity??:woot:

8468_10200589889642433_1491692580_n.jpg

It is going to get a 16 lane,8.3 km corridor,which passes through it

Here are reactions of some Pakistanis,who visited Gurgaon,look at them posing before the metro station for a photo,the reason is obvious,Its the first time they see such modern public transportation

And Didn't I say Delhi NCR??

here is what your minister said-Lahore Should Be Developed Like Delhi,Dont forget to read my posts there.

This was posted by me in an other thread.

NCR by far has the Best infrastructure in South Asia

Rail based transport

It already have a superb Metro rail system
190 Km is operational...190 km is under construction...and another 100 km will be added before 2021
(phase IV)

DELHI_METRO_TRIAL_R_116560f.jpg

It is also getting 100-200km of monorail network in a decade !!

It is planning a Regional Rapid Transit System ..... 150 km/hour highspeed commuter trains running on dedicated tracks at 10-minute intervals....
something like this

21944657.jpg

Delhi also have a BRTS system to augment the metro

Bus Transportation

High capacity Tata Marcopolo Rear Engine low floor buses AC &Non AC(there are atleast 10,000 of them)

Road Network

Delhi has excellent expressways like Yamuna expressway,Delhi Noida Delhi Expressway,Delhi Gurgaon expressway...
It has many signal free corridors and a lot of interchanges,and has 74 flyovers(figure is from June 24, 2012)

It also have excellent city roads

Delhi Airport terminal 3

22527379898365428083217.jpg

The airport master plan by 2025 have 4 terminals,each size of Terminal three

Projects

There are a lot of major projects

Skyscrapers

Supertech-supernova-tallest-SkyscraperNoida.jpg

Wave City centre noida-100 floors(site preparation)
Bryss Buzz-81 floor(proposed)
Supertech supernova 80 floor (under construction)
Supertech North Eye 66 floor (under construction)
Delhi aerocity

Important Events

Delhi Auto expo
Formula One Indian Grand Prix
World Superbike Championship

And add to that,planned cities like Noida,Greater Noida and upcoming Yeida etc that are included in the Delh NCR

So Indeed,there is no South Asian city that can come close to Delhi NCR .

And what about the rest of my posts?Space Exploration?Nuclear Technology?Pharma of the world?

I Am A Nationalist But Of The Imran Khan Kind Not The Rabid Zaid Hamid Kind and Do Acknowledge India's Potential and Progress.But Don't Think That I Will Remain Quiet and Have Someone Run Down My Country Like

Oh yeah,thats why you try to downplay India's progres,critisize its advances in economy,infrastructure, science and technology and try to potray India as a failed state?

FYI We are considered as a Newly Industrialised Country,A rising power in many fields of Science and technology like Space exploration,Nuclear technology and We will continue to develop,in all fields

Best of the energy source is nuclear energy. we should establish nuclear energy plant in every part of the country so that transmission loss is decreased.but along with all the problem one that i heard is its high unit cost. electricity unit cost is Rs 5-8 as far as i know. can anybody verify that?
Friend it is not a good option anymore.

first we dont give a tiny phuck what an american or wiki says.

we only listen to what our scientist says about indian reserves. got it. thanks
Thats Why you people think you are the strongest country of the world

:lol: what utter nonsense. Indian delusions.
Ofcourse this is delusions for you because you had never saw or even Imagined now will you able to ..... I like in delhi and I come across all this every day.

Back
Top Bottom