What's new

India History : Myth of 1000 Years of Mulsim Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the difference if we were ruled by muslims for even 5000 years? They had benevolent leaders like Akbar too. (And yes... A$$holes like aurangzeb)

@Post starter, you cant even spell Muslim correctly

the mostly accepted figure is 700 years. but again thanks that you accept atleast 500 years' rule by outsider Muslims on India .

anyway so whats the point by proving it wrong??? the expansionist movements had always been aimed at expanding area of rule

It was of different duration for different places in India.

For example,In my state Odish ,while the whole of north india was under the Delhi sultanate for two centuries, King Kapilendra of Odisga ruled from Ganges in the north-east to Arcot in the south till he died in 1466.

Precisely speaking about muslim rule in Odisa, its started when Mughals conquered Odisha in the year 1576 and finished when disha was ceded the Marathas in 1751. So thats only 175 years of muslim rule in Odisha, not the mythical 1000 year.

Muslims ruled Spain for 800 years aswel but nobody knows whats itching you guys so badly

Muslims ruled Spain for 800 years aswel but nobody knows whats itching you guys so badly

When did bursting a myth become itching. If at all I can see only Pakistani posters typing this "1000 year rule" at the drop of a hat.

And you can't spell 'can't'

Next time go find a valid point.

its not like i am in a mood to argue with a pervert atm, you are not the one I am talking to and dont show me your attitude

Whats the difference if we were ruled by muslims for even 5000 years? They had benevolent leaders like Akbar too. (And yes... A$$holes like aurangzeb)

:lol: Akbar or Aurangzeb the result was the same foreign rule over the area.

and yeh whats the use of denying history of even talking about it

:lol: Akbar or Aurangzeb the result was the same foreign rule over the area.

and yeh whats the use of denying history of even talking about it

nobody is denying it jana , from that autocratic rule see what India as become today, see how strong we are . and then see what pakistan as become and where it is heading for .

Didnt I ask for the timeline ?

1206-1526 - Delhi Sultanate Rules India; Founded by Qutub-ud-din Aibak
1221 - Battle of Indus; Genghis Khan's Mongols Bring Down Khwarezmid Empire
1250 - Chola Dynasty Falls to Pandyans in South India
1290 - Khilji Family Takes Over Delhi Sultanate under Jalal ud-Din Firuz
1297 - Battle of Jalandhar; Gen. Zafar Khan of Khilji Defeats Mongols
1325 - Turkic Ruler Muhammad bin Tughlaq Takes Delhi Sultanate
1336-1646 - Reign of Vijayanagara Empire, Hindu Kingdom of Southern India
1347 - Bahmani Kingdom Founded on Deccan Plateau; Lasts until 1527
1370 - Vijayanagara Kingdom Conquers Muslim Sultanate of Madura
1397-1398 - Timur the Lame (Tamerlane) Invades and Sacks Delhi
Sikhism Founded by Guru Nanak Dev Ji
1526 - First Battle of Panipat; Babur's Mughals Defeat Delhi Sultanate
1526-1857 - Turkic Mughal Empire Rules North and Central India
1527-1686 - Bahmani Kingdom Breaks into 5 Deccan Sultanates
1556 - Babur's Grandson Akbar the Great Ascends the Throne
1611 - British East India Company Opens for Business
1627 - Shah Jihan Crowned Mughal Emperor
1632-1653 - Taj Mahal Built to Honor Shah Jihan's Late Wife, Mumtaz Mahal
1658 - Shah Jihan's Son Aurangzeb Deposes Him
1757-1858 - British East India Co. Wins Battle of Plassey, Begins Power Grab
Next: The British Raj in India >

Muslim Rule in India - Indian History Timeline

I had heard so many times from some experts in Pakistan as they talk on TV with lot of pride that they (muslim) ruled "indians" for 1000 years.

Which is blatant lie both in terms of duration and in what sort of muslims ruled india. Those muslim were ruled india came from outside the subcontinent , they were either Arabs or central asians like moguls(Turks) .

They were neither born in Pakistan nor belong to the the dominant ethnic groups such as Punjabi , Sindhi found in Pakistan.

And they always conquered Pakistani regions first before invading deep in to India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom