1527-1686 - Bahmani Kingdom Breaks into 5 Deccan Sultanates
1556 - Babur's Grandson Akbar the Great Ascends the Throne
1611 - British East India Company Opens for Business
1627 - Shah Jihan Crowned Mughal Emperor
1632-1653 - Taj Mahal Built to Honor Shah Jihan's Late Wife, Mumtaz Mahal
1658 - Shah Jihan's Son Aurangzeb Deposes Him
1757-1858 - British East India Co. Wins Battle of Plassey, Begins Power Grab
Next: The British Raj in India >

The Marathas had already began defeating the Mughlas (thiis was during Aurangazeb's reign) and after his death the Mughal 'Empire' was reduced to nothing and had a nominal influence only over Delhi.

And when the Third Battle of Panipat happened (1761), Sadashiv Rao Bhau was in Delhi exorting the hapless Mughal 'Emperor'. (Courtesy - Joe Shearer)

I was talking about the effective rule when the Mughlas actually wielded influence, not the nominal one.

nobody is denying it jana , from that autocratic rule see what India as become today, see how strong we are . and then see what pakistan as become and where it is heading for .

:) ahhh thanks for showing you guys cant stop bringing in Pakistan in any discussion.

whatever you have become that is not my concern if its good for you then its for you if its bad for you even then its your issue not mine.

as far as the denial part its very much visible in this thread and even opening the thread proves that .

The Marathas had already began defeating the Mughlas (thiis was during Aurangazeb's reign) and after his death the Mughal 'Empire' was reduced to nothing and had a nominal influence only over Delhi.

And when the Third Battle of Panipat happened (1761), Sadashiv Rao Bhau was in Delhi exorting the hapless Mughal 'Emperor'. (Courtesy - Joe Shearer)

I was talking about the effective rule when the Mughlas actually wielded influence, not the nominal one.

:lol: defeating later is one thing and Muslim outsiders attacking the un-unified states and then ruling over the natives is another thing which you cant deny it happened for sure

[your own man.. your own tv channel]

some of highest rate comments :

"Islam is peace, says the Muslims who constantly insult other religions. Islam is peace said the Muslims who invaded Egypt and subjugated the Copts. Islam is peace they said to the Zorastrians who fled to India. Islam is peace said the Muslims who ransacked gr8 university of Buddhist- Nalanda. Islam is peace said the Muslims as they slaughtered Hindus and Buddhists. Islam is peace said the muslims as they slaughtered the Sikhs & Armenians & Greeks.Islam is peace says the Muslims now as they...."

"The middle east was great until Islam appeared. Downhill from there. Throw off the yoke of Islam. Become free. Do NOT submit."

reality.jpg

Watch THis aslo and stop trolling......

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: defeating later is one thing and Muslim outsiders attacking the un-unified states and then ruling over the natives is another thing which you cant deny it happened for sure

You understand what the thread title is ? :what:

It is not about whether they invaded or not ; it is about how many years they ruled.

Watch THis aslo and stop trolling......

lol i know people blind love for zahid hamid.....
in front of him all are traitors.....

well, dr r many like u [e.g @nline (see dr signatures n dr comments,all r full of conspiracies]

Blind-Faith-fox-1426397-750-600.jpg

and one last thing..

"also" n not "aslo" [i know how excited n in hurry u r]

Ooo yea...

[beauty of Islamic rule]

"Islam is peace, says the Muslims who constantly insult other religions. Islam is peace said the Muslims who invaded Egypt and subjugated the Copts. Islam is peace they said to the Zorastrians who fled to India. Islam is peace said the Muslims who ransacked gr8 university of Buddhist- Nalanda. Islam is peace said the Muslims as they slaughtered Hindus and Buddhists. Islam is peace said the muslims as they slaughtered the Sikhs & Armenians & Greeks.Islam is peace says the Muslims now as they...."

Post reported, derailing the thread by your utter nonsense, if a Muslim commit sin, it will be avenged on the day of judgment, Muslims are humans okay, just like Hindus or Christians (I hope you know that)

In Islam its also said that if a Muslim kills a human he have killed the whole humanity, have you ever read that?

Islam also says “He who deceives us is not one of us,” have you ever read that?

“Whoever bears arms against us is not one of us", have you ever read that?

The fact is you don't know anything about Islam, so first learn something then open you foul mouth

Lets keep this thread civil and within the context of History pls.

By the time 1745 AD Moghul empire was left only in few small pockets of north india.

Post reported, derailing the thread by your utter nonsense, if a Muslim commit sin, it will be avenged on the day of judgment, Muslims are humans okay, just like Hindus or Christians (I hope you know that)

In Islam its also said that if a Muslim kills a human he have killed the whole humanity, have you ever read that?

Islam also says “He who deceives us is not one of us,” have you ever read that?

“Whoever bears arms against us is not one of us", have you ever read that?

The fact is you don't know anything about Islam, so first learn something then open you foul mouth

and what about hindus... they are not humans....
u all r talking like hindus were,are and will remain slaves....
why u people always rants about ur 1000 years of Islamic rule on Hindus [just 4 spreading false belief]

i respect Islam... [many of my neighbors r muslim but they don't rant like u people]

well that was not my comment... go on u tube...u will find this highest rated comment

[i know its PDF but plz show some respect to others first.. if u want +ve from others]

What does it matter? We do love our Muslims... don't we? Or am I wrong...?

What does it matter what Pakistanis think... we don't care what anyone thinks as long as we are busy building our nation, right? Or do we care for real...?

I can't figure out the intentions of the thread starters... but this is my appeal to all my Indian friends, esp the HINDU ones...

Please do not respond to such crap. It (your reaction) only proves that Muslims have to justify themselves as patriot Indians in the eyes of the Hindus.

If you haven't studied history, you have absolutely no idea what a disservice you are doing to the Mughals - They defied the Shah of Iran because they considered themselves Indians. To help with the religious harmony, Jalluddin Akbar not only married Hindu women, he also changed his religion (He was not a Muslim, if you are wondering)...

Well I can tell a lot, but then...

So please stop here, and show the Pakistanis how much pride you take in those Muslim rulers who, with their tolerance, completely changed the definition of 'rule'! Yes, there have been atrocities, but the majority of the rulers were great! And most importantly, they identified themselves as Indians!!! Hindustani !!! Why do you think other Muslim rulers in the West used to say, "Hindustan na jaana, wahan paanv rakhte hi khoon kharab ho jaata hai".

Please think. None of this is a lie, I am quoting Romila Thapar and Hari Sen here!

What does it matter? We do love our Muslims... don't we? Or am I wrong...?

Why does this question arises ??
Its not about the relation between indian Hindu-muslim .

well,if u trying to say in the context of history, we did love the muslim rule. I don't think many peopel would agree with you there.

You see Hindus of india have very mixed opinion about the muslim rule of India.

What does it matter what Pakistanis think... we don't care what anyone thinks as long as we are busy building our nation, right? Or do we care for real...?

This is a Pakistan forum .We discuss on various topics including history especially on things don't agree on .its a discussion that takes nothing away from our national building endeavor.

I can't figure out the intentions of the thread starters... but this is my appeal to all my Indian friends, esp the HINDU ones...

Please do not respond to such crap. It (your reaction) only proves that Muslims have to justify themselves as patriot Indians in the eyes of the Hindus

I don't think you follow pakistan closely.

I have watched quite few news shows where its propagated that muslim rule india for 1000 years . I think thats what they teach same thing in the history books too. And which is clearly inaccurate and historically wrong . Thats precisely is the matter of debate here..

do u agree its a fact that muslim ruled india for 1000 years ??

If you can either argue on that or just bow out . Being prechy doesn't help. Its not a class room.

Please think. None of this is a lie, I am quoting Romila Thapar and Hari Sen here

Commi historians Romila Thapar and Hari Send don't lie ??

Huh, it could start another interesting debate. If you ask me , Romila Thapar version of history(a big part of it) is motivated BS .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom