What's new

India hikes onion price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give yourself a break !

What does India hiking the price of Onions to do with BD Defence ?

BD posters have this penchant for posting everything under BD Defence.

I kind of agree with you. This thread could be posted in Central and South Asia section.

Give yourself a break, we are allowed to talk about politics, economy etc under BD defense section, if you do not like it, do not come here.

This is what the Forum page says :

Discuss Bangladesh defence, military, air force, navy, army, special forces, strategic affairs and relations with the other countries.

Onions ?

Discuss Bangladesh defence, military, air force, navy, army, special forces, strategic affairs and relations with the other countries.

Onions ?
We are allowed by webmaster, mods , so ask them first. Anyway my suggestion is the section should have tittle of Bangladesh, India, China etc, under those section , there will be subsection of defence, economy etc.

Onions ?

:disagree:If you can't afford onions in your curry how do you fight for your country?:lol:

Now that u have mentioned onion price. I read in a newspaper yesterday that a truck full of onions was looted en-route Jaipur, India. :D

Pakistani Onion is dangerous, We see it on PDF. :D

ap logon ko khushi k ansoo dain gay don't worry :P

Now that u have mentioned onion price. I read in a newspaper yesterday that a truck full of onions was looted en-route Jaipur, India. :D

hahahahahaha we loot NATO equipment and you loot onions.

you onionised nation :P

onion rates will stabilize only around in 2nd half of September when new crop arrives

Roti mein "arms n ammunition" ka tadka nahi lagta. Uske liye pyaaz hi istemaal karna padta hai. :(

Are planning to visit India? You are more than welcome...
This is a good time.
:smitten: :toast_sign:
ap logon ko khushi k ansoo dain gay don't worry :P

you cant store onion for long and you need constant supply for that. India produces onion over the year which is not the case for BD. We have only one season for onion and that is why we need to import. Onion cant be imported from far away as they get rotten in the way. So India is our only viable option for onion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom