What's new

India has stopped using Covid-19 rapid test kits from China after some were found to be faulty

Indian labs and lab workers will always produce defective results
Really? What makes you say that?

The fault isn't with the test kits.
Literally a number of countries have sent kits procured from China back citing they are useless. What data are you studying to say kits arent at fault?

Experts said that inaccurate results may reflect testing methods rather than the technology itself, as similar manufacturing techniques are used by Chinese companies and their foreign counterparts.
Which experts are those? Quote some here to support your claim.

The test kits crom china was also CE certified and nowhere inferior to any other country's test kits
And yet all the countries sent those test kits back saying they arent giving accurate results.

In fact ,the Chinese test kits proved to be some of the most accurate based on research.
Which research are those? Who conducted those research? Where are the results? Post the link.

If you can not substantiate your claims, then its basically verbal diarrhoea that you are vomitting here.

So anyone who speaks the truth is a flase flagger?
If Xi Jinping personally packs the medical supplies being sent to other countries, that guy is speaking truth. So you tell us.

Hahaha.... You're not connecting the dots. What has Xi got to do with the packing?
nothing

Modi is elected and anybody can abuse him

While Xi is equivalent to God. Can you utter a word against him ?

So anyone who speaks the truth is a flase flagger?

Whats your problem. I have not stopped you from buying his truth :lol:
For me he is not an Indian. Hence a false flagger.

While Xi is equivalent to God. Can you utter a word against him ?
He's not a God. If he's working against the Chinese people. I'll be the first to revolt. But he's doing good for the Chinese people and the country. He's got my full support.

Whats your problem
I like to follow your posts. :D

Hahaha.... You're not connecting the dots. What has Xi got to do with the packing?
The same way the guy blames Modi for the rapid test kits as if he was shopping himself and not the health professionals and the ministry. Its really sad I have to explain it when you are the guy commenting in support of him. Do you really not even look at stuff before you comment ??? Pre programmed 80 cents army ???

The same way the guy blames Modi for the rapid test kits as if he was shopping himself and not the health professionals and the ministry. Its really sad I have to explain it when you are the guy commenting in support of him. Do you really not even look at stuff before you comment ??? Pre programmed 80 cents army ???
My apologies, I didn't read all of his posts. I didn't know the price has increased to 80 cents. :laugh:

He's not a God. If he's working against the Chinese people. I'll be the first to revolt. But he's doing good for the Chinese people and the country. He's got my full support.

I like to follow your posts. :D

Follow as you wish, but dont come via karakorum and Akshai chin!

You guys are so lucky to have a continuous supply chain of good leaders

Nobody ever revolted.

:enjoy:

My apologies, I didn't read all of his posts. I didn't know the price has increased to 80 cents. :laugh:
Well, I am surprised with your honesty. Appreciate it. And I think they got a pay raise. Care to translate !!! :china:
EVajBwOX0AIu7Vd

Back
Top Bottom