What's new

India has stopped using Covid-19 rapid test kits from China after some were found to be faulty

The political leadership taking the decisions in India are illiterate, low IQ monkeys which also includes the Prime Minister Narendra Modi (his entire cabinet is full of uneducated buffoons.) Of course, the Chinese succeeded in selling us the ineffective testing kits (keeping the good ones for their own citizens). Good for the Chinese, and sucks for us. We deserve to pay the price for electing these idiots.

Not really. China is also exporting the good ones, but of course to get it is tricky due to shortage (demand far exceed supply). You need to go to the manufacturer directly, cannot just order and wait them to ship to you. Your fixed and confirmed order can be hijacked with other who offer much better price to the manufacturer on spot, and leave you with the empty hand or defective ones.

Rate of defective products is high due to pushing production to the limit; and the defective ones that usually scrapped during the normal times, now is also sold due to desperate shortage. So there is possibility to get the defective one if you dont do enough effort to get it.

https://www.thestar.com/opinion/sta...rced-to-leave-china-without-precious-ppe.html

Not really. China is also exporting the good ones, but of course to get it is tricky due to shortage (demand far exceed supply). You need to go to the manufacturer directly, cannot just order and wait them to ship to you. Your fixed and confirmed order can be hijacked with other who offer much better price to the manufacturer on spot, and leave you with the empty hand or defective ones.

Rate of defective products is high due to pushing production to the limit; and the defective ones that usually scrapped during the normal times, now is also sold due to desperate shortage. So there is possibility to get the defective one if you dont do enough effort to get it.

https://www.thestar.com/opinion/sta...rced-to-leave-china-without-precious-ppe.html

Thanks for that valuable information. I will share it on my social media posts.

OMG, your are a special kind. Don't tell me you would liked Rahul Gandhi as PM during this pandemic. Lol.

I am sure this comment was intended to mock my "special kind." But anyways, as a matter of fact, Rahul Gandhi had been warning BJP leadership to shore up COVID-19 testing supplies as early as Februrary 2.

What was Modi doing the whole month of February? Dancing for Donald Trump - Yes. Goli maaro - Yes. Trying to prepare for COVID-19 pandemic - No.

Also, it's a fact that Kerala has had the most successful pandemic response to COVID-19 in India. Currently the lowest number of cases and they have flattened the curve. And, Rahul Gandhi's constituency, Wayanad, has had one of the best controls of the infection rate. All of it has more to do with solid PREPARATION.

So, judging by facts alone, Rahul Gandhi would have given a much better response to this current pandemic than illiterate jahil Modi. That is where an education at Cambridge and fine upbringing helps.

Low IQ junglees like Modi should not be trusted for anything other than building chowkidar role. He loves that word, doesn't he?

The political leadership taking the decisions in India are illiterate, low IQ monkeys which also includes the Prime Minister Narendra Modi (his entire cabinet is full of uneducated buffoons.) Of course, the Chinese succeeded in selling us the ineffective testing kits (keeping the good ones for their own citizens). Good for the Chinese, and sucks for us. We deserve to pay the price for electing these idiots.
Are you an Indian? Because no Indians will agree with you.

In the Medical College I am posted, around 150 rapid tests were done before the circular of ICMR came, and the results are reserved. In the circular it is mentioned that there are many reports of false negative results from states llike Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Delhi, which brings down the sensitivity of the kit. But high sensitivity is necessary for a screening test, whereas high specificity is essential for a confirmatory test. That's why the test is withdrawn. 'Faulty kit' is a misnomer shown by the media. A 'faulty kit' means the test could not give any result. That is not the case I guess. Lower sensitivity may be the property of the principal of the test, i.e. the type of antibody selected for assay as there may be many cross reaction with the similar type of antibody present in serum. As the detailed immunological study is not yet confirmed, so it is hard to determine also. In this situation, we have to go through many trials and errors. There is no offence to anyone.

In the Medical College I am posted, around 150 rapid tests were done before the circular of ICMR came, and the results are reserved. In the circular it is mentioned that there are many reports of false negative results from states llike Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Delhi, which brings down the sensitivity of the kit. But high sensitivity is necessary for a screening test, whereas high specificity is essential for a confirmatory test. That's why the test is withdrawn. 'Faulty kit' is a misnomer shown by the media. A 'faulty kit' means the test could not give any result. That is not the case I guess. Lower sensitivity may be the property of the principal of the test, i.e. the type of antibody selected for assay as there may be many cross reaction with the similar type of antibody present in serum. As the detailed immunological study is not yet confirmed, so it is hard to determine also. In this situation, we have to go through many trials and errors. There is no offence to anyone.

I heard antibody formed at least a week after getting infected, therefore if we get rapid test before that it will give false negative result, thats why we need second rapid test a week later.

So medical procurement's are done by the PM of a country rather than from the health ministry by taking guidelines from medical professionals. I hope you were joking there or else you really have no understanding of anything whatsoever.

Thanks for that valuable information. I will share it on my social media posts.

I am sure this comment was intended to mock my "special kind." But anyways, as a matter of fact, Rahul Gandhi had been warning BJP leadership to shore up COVID-19 testing supplies as early as Februrary 2.

What was Modi doing the whole month of February? Dancing for Donald Trump - Yes. Goli maaro - Yes. Trying to prepare for COVID-19 pandemic - No.

Also, it's a fact that Kerala has had the most successful pandemic response to COVID-19 in India. Currently the lowest number of cases and they have flattened the curve. And, Rahul Gandhi's constituency, Wayanad, has had one of the best controls of the infection rate. All of it has more to do with solid PREPARATION.

So, judging by facts alone, Rahul Gandhi would have given a much better response to this current pandemic than illiterate jahil Modi. That is where an education at Cambridge and fine upbringing helps.

Low IQ junglees like Modi should not be trusted for anything other than building chowkidar role. He loves that word, doesn't he?

92984659_3196454740388368_5744435633602953216_o.jpg

The Chinese tests we analysed here in UK were found to give a false result 3 times out of four.
You just cannot use that

I heard antibody formed at least a week after getting infected, therefore if we get rapid test before that it will give false negative result, thats why we need second rapid test a week later.
Serum IgM appears 4-7 days after infection, disappears after 3rd week. Protocol is, if positive, go for confirmatory test i.e. RT PCR. If negative, repeat test after 1 week. But for screening isnmasses, only 1 rapid test is to be done.

So medical procurement's are done by the PM of a country rather than from the health ministry by taking guidelines from medical professionals. I hope you were joking there or else you really have no understanding of anything whatsoever.
He is a false flagger. Fake ID. Dont engage with him..

Back
Top Bottom