What's new

India has stopped using Covid-19 rapid test kits from China after some were found to be faulty

I will. What are you gonna do? Cry?

Have you ever seen me doing it? You have met the wrong guy. I am one who makes you cry.
But in this case an ignore button will do just fine.

You guys are so lucky to have a continuous supply chain of good leaders

Nobody ever revolted.

:enjoy:

No, there was a revolution.
It was a tank that revolted against a man !!:guns: Please be clear about facts labeled as Chinese :lol:

Really? What makes you say that?

Literally a number of countries have sent kits procured from China back citing they are useless. What data are you studying to say kits arent at fault?

Which experts are those? Quote some here to support your claim.

And yet all the countries sent those test kits back saying they arent giving accurate results.

Which research are those? Who conducted those research? Where are the results? Post the link.

If you can not substantiate your claims, then its basically verbal diarrhoea that you are vomitting here.

What makes you say that?

??It's apparent,I don't have to say any more than what has been already made known.
Literally a number of countries have sent kits procured from China back citing they are useless. What data are you studying to say kits aren't at fault?

And yet all the countries sent those test kits back saying they arent giving accurate results.

wHich country returned official chinese kits?

Which experts are those? Quote some here to support your claim.
Yang Zhanqiu, a virologist at Wuhan University, told the Global Times there is little possibility that test kit manufacturers' technologies led to "inaccuracy" as the Chinese manufacturing techniques are similar to those of foreign enterprises. "Many Chinese producers use imported equipment for manufacturing,"

Which research are those? Who conducted those research? Where are the results? Post the link.

CHUNA.png

https://www.medrxiv.org/

The Indian media and the butthurt parrots are the only one vomiting verbal diarrhoea.

0sCVcSq

Back
Top Bottom