What's new

India has one third of world's poorest, says World Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't afraid my pakistani brothers . you are very hardworking peoples bcz u find such news from google , world bank, lots of efforts u doing .
we are poor bcz one indian mukesh ambani is richest man in world ( see forbes )
we are poor bcz one indian laxmi mittal is richest man in uk ( see forbes)
we are poor bcz we are developing very fast ( india is developing but still a long way to go thread in defence forum)
we are poor bcz obama is afraid from indian students
we are poor bcz world's top IT companies headquarters in india
we are poor bcz we are imports 1/3 of all world gold
we are poor bcz we are indian ( in the eyes of pakistani and chinesse)

Here. Take a dollar.

images

Thanks for all that work you do in that call center.

But China is the country which recently raised its poverty line resulting in an increase of its poor population, and India just lowered its poverty line to artificially create poverty reduction. Maybe you do need to learn a lot from China, starving your people is not funny.

perhaps India can get those numbers down from learning from the Chinese... starve to death 30 million people like they did= instant new metrics. :lol:

Irony is as this stage of the exact GDP i.e. when china had similar GDP numbers, china had three times more poor. Then they quickly fudged it the next year.

Quite a horrible news. Too much suffering in the world, especially in India.

I feel sorry for the Indian people.

Always look at India, instead of addressing your own problems, eh ???

I feel sorry for your people....

30 % of our population is poor.... yes, but this figure was much higher a couple of years ago and it will further decrease.

We have made considerable progress in the past decades, we have achieved a medium Human Developed Index, a lower medium income level, we are one of the largest economies in the world, a top FDI destination, we are a G20 and BRICS member, +5% growth despite a global recession and not economic reforms, we are home to many rising global players, we are home to one of the largest middle classes etc etc etc......

Meanwhile I feel sorry for our neighbours with their lower HDI, GDP per capita ...etc etc , who still have to fight a civil war in a country which tops the failed state list whos economy is down at the bottom.....

I find it sad Indians still refuse to accept the reality thatso many of their compatriots live in such conditions, instead they debate India's lower cost of living. If that was the case, child mortality, malnutrition, and life expectancy wouldn't be so bad. At this very moment Hundreds of millions Indians still worry about where they will scrounge their next meal.

Always look at India, instead of addressing your own problems, eh ???

I feel sorry for your people....

30 % of our population is poor.... yes, but this figure was much higher a couple of years ago and it will further decrease.

We have made considerable progress in the past decades, we have achieved a medium Human Developed Index, a lower medium income level, we are one of the largest economies in the world, a top FDI destination, we are a G20 and BRICS member, +5% growth despite a global recession and not economic reforms, we are home to many rising global players, we are home to one of the largest middle classes etc etc etc......

Meanwhile I feel sorry for our neighbours with their lower HDI, GDP per capita ...etc etc , who still have to fight a civil war in a country which tops the failed state list whos economy is down at the bottom.....

The per capita income of India and Pakistan is similar. Why put down Pakistan when you are not much better.

Here. Take a dollar.

images

Thanks for all that work you do in that call center.

But China is the country which recently raised its poverty line resulting in an increase of its poor population, and India just lowered its poverty line to artificially create poverty reduction. Maybe you do need to learn a lot from China, starving your people is not funny.

Oh really. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh really. :lol:

yeah, really, unless you think your false pride is more important than your people getting enough food. probably you do think so judging by your cold blooded "LoL"

yeah, really, unless you think your false pride is more important than your people getting enough food. probably you do think so judging by your cold blooded "LoL"

Better you prove your claim. :cheesy:

The per capita income of India and Pakistan is similar. Why put down Pakistan when you are not much better.

India's per capita income is more than Pakistan while in the past Pakistan had more per capita income than India.

You need to learn that in India, its ok for low caste people to starve and die. The authorities only care about high caste, high influential people. If there is a murder or rape that occurs in India, people do not care unless it occur in their own sub caste. But people only care about their own sub castes, there is not enough unify voice for reform.

Better you prove your claim. :cheesy:

India's per capita income is more than Pakistan while in the past Pakistan had more per capita income than India.

Is India's per capita income much , much higher than India? Also, India growth has slowed and should be surpass by Pakistan. This is sad as Pakistan is under constant terror attack. But wait, India also have internal strife. All these accusation against Pakistanis make me feel that there is peace throughout India. But insurgency problems are probably worse in India than Pakistan.

You need to learn that in India, its ok for low caste people to starve and die. The authorities only care about high caste, high influential people. If there is a murder or rape that occurs in India, people do not care unless it occur in their own sub caste. But people only care about their own sub castes, there is not enough unify voice for reform.

Is India's per capita income much , much higher than India? Also, India growth has slowed and should be surpass by Pakistan. This is sad as Pakistan is under constant terror attack. But wait, India also have internal strife. All these accusation against Pakistanis make me feel that there is peace throughout India. But insurgency problems are probably worse in India than Pakistan.

Man you are so full of crap.

What benefit do you gain from spouting such b.s?

Why do you have to dig out the problems of china prior to the current reform? Would you want others to dig up what happen to India prior to its independence?

But I am talking about CCP.

Before I told you, that you know nothing about India , now as you said The authorities only care about high caste...FYI ... I belongs from upper cast , but I never got special treatment from Indian Govt. With my hard work I am capable enough to get what I want, ... FYI , I am a farmer son and belongs from a Poor family.

Even your rest statement is a BIG BS.

its higher than Pakistan. Pakistan will even surpass China's GDP growth. :rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom