What's new

India Has No greater Enemy Than The United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
India has imported three VIP jets from the United States for use of its president, prime minister and others. In view of what I have said above about the United States' ability to disable electronic equipment by signals from satellites, this is terminally stupid. This is the kind of thing because of which Americans think of Indians and such as "ants" (see above) who they can crush when they choose. This is how a report in the Times of India celebrates this stupidity:-

India's Air Force One takes off with President on board
2 Apr 2009, 0000 hrs IST, TNN

NEW DELHI: Amid chanting of mantras, breaking of coconuts and a tilak ceremony, the desi Air Force One took to the skies on its inaugural VVIP flight on Wednesday, with President Pratibha Patil heading for Assam and Arunachal Pradesh.

IAF's three new Business Boeing Jets are, of course, not as large, plush or technically sophisticated as US President's Air Force One. Unlike Barack Obama's aircraft, which can fly halfway around the world without refuelling, the Indian version's range is limited to only 3,000 nautical miles.

Moreover, the desi Air Force One certainly does not have what Obama's "Flying Oval Office'' is also believed to carry: An escape pod or capsule to take the US President out of harm's way if the plane itself is hijacked.

Nevertheless, the three aircraft -- christened Rajdhoot, Rajhans and Rajkamal -- formally inducted on Wednesday will ensure the Indian President and Prime Minister will now travel in fully secure comfort like never before.

The aircraft, after all, are equipped with high-tech self-protection suites (SPS) to tackle incoming "hostile'' missiles or other airborne threats, as also encrypted satellite communication facilities and advanced navigation aids.

While the three VVIP jets in themselves came for Rs 734 crore, another Rs 202.93 crore was spent on equipping them with SPS ordered directly through the US government.

The President or PM will have an executive office and bedroom to themselves on board, apart from a secure communication chamber and facilities to host around 50 guests in the specially-configured aircraft.

"Trips will now be more business-like. We will get more time to study, concentrate and apply our minds as the flight will be more smooth,'' said Patil, just before taking off for the North-East.

IAF chief Air Chief Marshal Fali Homi Major, in turn, stepped in to dispel the controversy over whether US inspectors will be periodically allowed to physically inspect the aircraft under the end-use monitoring agreement (EUMA) with US.

"Those issues have been sorted out. It (EUMA) is not for the aircraft, but for the systems in it. That is why the aircraft is flying now. There will be no physical verification,'' he said.

Asked about the comparison with the US Air Force One, ACM Major said, "In these aircraft too, there are several features which exist in Air Force One. We don't have some features. But for our requirements, I think, we have the necessary equipment on board. It will be more than fair to call them the Indian Air Force One.''

The terminal stupidity on display in buying the three VIP jets (above) from the United States extends to all other areas. A headline says “Resurgent India bats for developing nations at G-20”. This is like the “Resurgent India” slogan of the BJP government after the 1998 nuclear tests.

I have shown (addendum of December 12 ‘06 to January 9 ‘07 in the link at the bottom of post # 1 of this thread: http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-defence/16042-raw-indias-external-intelligence-agency.html ) that most of the vaunted 9% GDP growth rate for India in recent years is bogus, cannot properly be called a part of India’s economic growth and harms instead of benefiting India. Insofar as the slowdown in India is due to the slowdown in the U.S. economy, it is good for India and the bogus, harmful growth can be replaced by genuine growth of the Indian economy. The more India delinks its economy from those of the ‘advanced’ countries such as the United States -- which is dealing with the symptoms rather than the cause of its depressed economy -- the better for India. The cause of the slowdown in India’s economy has nothing in common with the cause of the slowdown in the U.S. economy. Participating in international bodies (a headline in the Times of India says “India now member of two key bodies: PM: … the Financial Stability Forum and the Basle Committee on banking supervision”) is a harmful distraction which will keep India from doing what it can in fact do for its economy. I have said India can very quickly overtake the United States not just militarily but economically as well. Both the military and economic objectives require delinking from the United States. The traitor-collaborator class will resist this delinking and has to be dealt with by military-nuclear means.

On March 25 '09 I said the following:-

"It is no accident that so many of the traitors through which the Americans control India are South Indians. [On December 8, 2008], I referred to the American plan to separate north and central India from the south and to treat it as part of the Middle East, because they know they will have no problem controlling the south. Until India destroys the United States, these traitors will be a constant conduit for American control of India.

Just before Indira Gandhi’s assassination, she was warned about the danger from her Sikh body guards and she replied how can we claim to be ‘secular’ (?) if they are removed. After Shiv Shankar Menon returned from Washington after finalizing the traitor deal known as the nuclear deal, Jaswant Singh, a former Foreign Minister, loyally congratulated him for a “superb job” of negotiating. A couple days ago, in Singapore, where K. Subrahmanyam’s son has been ambassador and, while ambassador in Singapore, did most of the negotiating of the nuclear deal in Washington, Jaswant Singh said if the BJP comes to power it will not abrogate the nuclear deal and may only make very minor changes while implementing it because otherwise India’s credibility in international agreements will be in jeopardy or some such nonsense. These buggers have no perspective about India’s life and death interests and being ‘loyal’ to their traitor underlings."

An example of this is the Americans getting access to technological secrets of the Brahmos missile (see post # 29 above for how the Americans consider the Brahmos missile to be specifically directed at them) via the head of the Brahmos program named Pillai, a south Indian with very Negroid features, by having him 'help' the Americans against the Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) that have been the Iraqi patriots' main weapon -- the only successful weapon -- against the American invaders. A post on an Indian defence forum says "Dr. Pillai is a very well respected name in International Military Circle. This man has been frequently consulted by Petagon, JIEDDO for providing input on fight against IEDs that were decimating US forces in Iraq". Whether or not it is due to Pillai's help, American casualties in Iraq have dropped to a negligible level. Why is this Indian government scientist working for India's and Iraq's imperialist enemy?

By the way, Negroid or Aryan, features of brown-skinned people are no guide to their behaviour because of the complex way genetics works; all brown people of the Indian subcontinent have both Aryan and Dravidian genes. The traitor Shiv Shankar Menon referred to above has sharp features. The very concept of 'genes' as it exists is highly problematic. Psychologist Carl Jung pointed out that Europeans who moved to North America have within very few generations and with no admixture of blood acquired some physical features of native Americans. I would add behavioral characteristics as well; the 'soul' which enters a child's body with the first breath is from among the souls that are around locally and brings with it its entire history, including behavioral characteristics and behavior can change genes as genes can change behavior. The anatomy and physical characteristics of an organism are not separate from its behavior and both are affected by both heredity and environment. This is also the foundation of American insistence that only a U.S.-born citizen can be president of their country.

The objective of seeking 'help' from people like Pillai above -- regardless of whether they are north or south Indian -- is first and foremost to establish contact with Indians in crucial areas because establishing contact is a necessary prerequisite to bribing them, buying other people through them and subverting in various ways India's defences, economy, etc. Jasjit Singh, a retired Air Commodore who was head of the Institute of Defence Studies and Analyses (IDSA) after traitor K. Subrahmanyam through whom the Americans bought India's army chief and many others ( all heads of IDSA have been U.S. intelligence agents; Vikram Sood, former head of RAW, currently works for a Russian intelligence gathering organization in Delhi -- which is the center of Russian intelligence gathering in India -- as does the former army chief, V. P. Malik; the organization is funded through an Indian industrialist) once wrote, in support of continuing U. S.-India joint air exercises, how Indian pilots had bested American pilots in a joint exercise. I pointed out that the American pilots were instructed to let Indian pilots win precisely so they will feel good about such joint exercises -- which serve to draw India into the American orbit -- and continue them. More recently, a video on an Indian defence forum showed American air force officers making fun of and laughing at the stupidity and incompetence of Indian pilots after a joint exercise held in the U.S. More deadly is the stupidity of India’s air force chief (above) endorsing the import of VIP jets or anything else.

Indians are no more than children and India is in a war for survival which it cannot win without an adult in charge. But Indians have not the intelligence to stop suppressing him as they are doing under instructions from India’s enemies. Children are told not to talk to strangers. Indians’ child-like behavior toward the white man is due to the terrorization and subjugation they have undergone at the hands of the British in the holocaust I have described below. Its effects cannot be reversed without imposing a greater holocaust on the white man.

I have referred to a phenomenon I called "the bribery of contact". That is why independent and autonomous countries like North Korea, as well as the Soviet Union, have strenuously avoided contact with the West. KGB agents posted abroad necessarily had contact with the West and by bringing large sections of the KGB on its payroll, the C.I.A. brought down the Soviet Union, as I have described elsewhere. When I wrote about this, Geoge W. Bush as president went to the C.I.A. headquarters to quietly pay tribute to the C.I.A. specifically about this. North Korea's current leader is not only fond of French wines but, through television, a great fan of an American basketball star because of which a U.S. Secretary of State once presented an autographed basket ball or something like that to him from that athlete and these are reasons why North Korea surrendered to the United States and agreed to dismantle its nuclear weapons program. Regarding India I have said:-

"Internal security is a necessary component of national security. For India, internal security requires the following:
1) Citizen inspectors should constantly inspect all nuclear facilities, particularly those included in the 'civilian list' for IAEA inspections, for any signs of inspections by firangis or their agents brought in the past or future, by stealth or otherwise, to ensure that no IAEA inspections take place (see addendums below).
2) No firangi should be allowed on the streets of Indian cities or elsewhere unless accompanied by firangi-watchers and firangi-hunters and can satisfy the latter that he/she is going for some legitimate purpose -- such as buying food -- and will not engage in activities to infiltrate/subvert Indian institutions or individuals in any way by engaging in conversations or other interactions/associations that are not legitimate such as asking the price of a food item he/she wants to buy.
3) Any Indian found associating with firangis in any way should be beaten to death on the spot.

In a country such as North Korea, firangi-watchers and firangi-hunters could ensure that no firangi can subvert any institutions or individuals in their country. But then the firangis enforce/threaten to enforce their control over their country by military force/invasion. IAEA inspections are always backed up by military force/invasions by the firangis. In India, the military and civil servants have always been loyal to the firangis, as I showed in the addendum dated July 25, 2008, titled 'The Day India's Emperor Was Arrested By A Lone Englishman' below . In addition, as I said in the same addendum, "No one in Delhi/New Delhi wants nuclear supremacy for India" (see my article titled 'Why Nuclear Supremacy?' ... ) and thus the entire population of Delhi/New Delhi consists of traitors. That is why killing off the politicians, the military, the civil servants and the rest of the population of Delhi/New Delhi with a nuclear bomb is necessary to save India as a whole; the ban against the firangis can then be enforced in the rest of India till India has ten thousand nuclear warheads and can kill off the entire population of the most powerful firangi country."

I also said on August 14, 2008:-
----------------------------------------------
Like the recent bomb blasts in Bangalore and Ahmedabad and the firing along the Line of Control in J & K, the Amarnath land row, "the worst communal flare-up … since 1947" (Hindustan Times), has been instigated by C.I.A.-RAW to take attention away from the firangi enemy and his invasion of India with the IAEA inspections, etc. -- just as the communal riots in 1947 were instigated by the Intelligence Bureau which, as I have said, remained loyal to the British after 1947, so the stupid Indians killed one another by the millions while keeping the top firangi, Mountbatten, Governor General of "independent" India. As I have repeatedly said (see my letter dated May 15, 2004 below) "No more than about 80,000 British, women and children included, ruled India for centuries. Nothing that can be said about the stupidity and slavisheness of Indians will be an exaggeration.” But, with a nuclear bomb killing a few million of these stupid Indians in Delhi/New Delhi, India as a whole can be saved (see my articles 'Imminent End Of Firangi Rule Over India' in the addendum dated July 19, 2008 below and 'After The Destruction Of New Delhi' in addendum dated July 30, 2008 below ).
India’s media have continued to shut out the views of India’s greatest scientist while the mediocre Indian who was given the Nobel prize as a dummy substitute for him ( see addendum dated July 30, 2008 below) is going to address India’s parliament, according to Indian press reports. Such goings on cannot be allowed.
In the addendum dated August 1, 2008, below I referred to “thousands of headlines that are missing from India’s media”. But theirs are not simply crimes of omission; some of them participate in the crimes they are covering up. As I said in the addendum dated August 1, 2008, all Indian media are controlled by the firangis. The media people in Delhi/New Delhi will also die in the nuclear explosion that will destroy Delhi/New Delhi.
The participation by the media in these crimes has had the direst consequences for India, economically, militarily and strategically. A columnist (Tavleen Singh) two decades ago referred to the rewards for such participation such as “senior journalists” being given, “virtually free”, government accomodations in New Delhi that would rent at a minimum of fifty thousand rupees per month at market rates (now they would rent at several lakhs per month) -- upon which she was sent on C.I.A.-RAW-sponsored junkets to the United States to see how well mediocre Indians (like Amartya Sen) were doing at U. S. universities and now she has been an enthusiastic participant in these crimes for many years -- but such participation extends all across the media, from “lifafa” journalists (a term used on Bharat-Rakshak for journalists who receive envelopes full of cash from the American embassy) to those who simply aspire for a green card. Others participate without any specific inducement. But the participation is universal. A non-specific destruction of New Delhi by a nuclear bomb -- except that it will be centered on RAW headquarters -- will destroy the media also non-specifically.
Arun Shourie, after he was no longer chief editor of the Times Of India, said “Akhbar nahin, sarkar hai” (it is not a newspaper, it is the Government). But the same applies to the media as a whole. Shourie first received documentation of the crimes against India’s greatest scientist in 1982, sent by Indians at a U.S. university who knew of Shourie’s fame. With a Ph.D. in Economics from a U.S. university, he was undoubtedly a member of the Cabinet Committee on Economic Strategy that Vajpayee formed to steal my proposal about money. His columns against the nuclear deal do not make him any less of a participant in the above crimes. I received ‘coverage’ from a reporter from The Asian Age who was waiting to interview me, of all the candidates, after I filed my nomination from the East Delhi Lok Sabha constituency in 1996, to learn my “strategy” for winning and, after the election, the provincial head of the Congress Party showed knowledge of the fruits of that interview -- not because it was published -- and commented to me on the futility of my running since I was not known to the public. The media people who will die in the nuclear explosion that will destroy Delhi/New Delhi will include both those who are known and those who are unknown to the public.
Of all the PILs to the Supreme Court regarding the nuclear deal, only mine had asked for the removal from office and prosecution of Manmohan Singh for treason and violation of his oath of office by failing to uphold India’s sovereignty and the Supreme Court has failed to act on my PIL (I have pointed out in addendums below that whereas the Supreme Court has dismissed various PILs regarding the nuclear deal on various grounds, it cannot dismiss mine because my PIL points to violations of specific provisions of the Constitution by specific acts by a specific individual and seeks a specific remedy; so it has simply failed to act on mine). In doing so, the Supreme Court is also participating in the cover up of the above crimes against India’s greatest scientist and the greatest Indian of all time that were pointed to in the PIL and is, thus, participating in those crimes. The loyalty of the judiciary, no less than that of the military and the civil servants, has always been to the firangi and the judiciary in all its aspects -- from robes and language to the enforcement of British-made laws -- is a flagrant continuation of firangi rule over India. The nuclear bomb explosion in New Delhi/Delhi that will destroy firangi rule over India will destroy the Supreme Court also.
The criminals of the Supreme Court, loyal as they are to the firangis (above), could not give a hoot for India’s sovereignty and they show it in their behaviour. India’s Parliament, from the Speaker to individual MPs, has also shown its indifference to India’s sovereignty. The surrender of India’s sovereignty by the Executive is known to everyone. India’s sovereignty rests only in me. I am India’s sovereign.
Indians as a rule are inferior Indian niggers unfit to talk about strategic matters, especially when it involves the White Master in any way, which it always does. That is why in his only reference to India in his 'Mein Kampf', Adolf Hitler said "As for India, I would rather see India under the British than under any one else". It is not just that a handful of the British from half way around the world ruled India for centuries; a lot of other people did that from various countries for a thousand years.
A modern day Babar will start each day by killing a million Indians before breakfast every morning, though some think three million will be better (this number can be herded into fairly small extermination circles and then a neutron bomb exploded over them).
I am an Indian, but as far above the other Indians as an avatar is above ordinary mortals.
----------------------------------------------
Actually, originally I said I am as far above the other Indians as they may be above cockroaches. As I have pointed out above, the commander of the U.S. Central Command, quite independently, voiced a similar view of countries like Iran, India and Pakistan when asked about war with Iran and said "Get serious. These guys are ants. When the time comes you crush them".

Last edited:
Indians’ pacifism is related to the indifference to material goods and emphasis on spiritual goals they are taught. Indians have to move to militarism in order to be economically prosperous. The goal of “development” that is so popular is a goal of economic prosperity but those who advocate “development” stupidly don’t advocate militarism. Militarism means nuclear supremacy over the most powerful country today -- the United States -- not over Pakistan and China. All India has to emphasise, in thought, speech and action, is nuclear supremacy over the United States; “development” and prosperity will automatically follow. Because of the aggressiveness of the United States, India has no other option. India changed from being the most prosperous nation in the world (see Macaulay above) to being the most poor because it lost the 1857 War of Independence against the British. It has to militarily wage and win a Second War of Independence against the United States -- which has replaced Britain -- in order to be prosperous. Independence equals being militarily independent. It is not Militarism, just Independence. It cannot be attained without war.

Indians’ pacifism is related to the indifference to material goods and emphasis on spiritual goals they are taught. Indians have to move to militarism in order to be economically prosperous. The goal of “development” that is so popular is a goal of economic prosperity but those who advocate “development” stupidly don’t advocate militarism. Militarism means nuclear supremacy over the most powerful country today -- the United States -- not over Pakistan and China. All India has to emphasise, in thought, speech and action, is nuclear supremacy over the United States; “development” and prosperity will automatically follow. Because of the aggressiveness of the United States, India has no other option. India changed from being the most prosperous nation in the world (see Macaulay above) to being the most poor because it lost the 1857 War of Independence against the British. It has to militarily wage and win a Second War of Independence against the United States -- which has replaced Britain -- in order to be prosperous. Independence equals being militarily independent. It is not Militarism, just Independence. It cannot be attained without war.

No Military cannot do anything for economic boom. Soviet broke because of Star wars. We are progressing in economic but despite the reason that we are closed and protected economy we are progressing well .We are doing good enough in economy . Military should be based on how well your economy is, Any imbalance would destroy us.

USA is not an enemy of India , but cannot be ally to India . Here ally in the sense how English or Japanese or Pakistanis to US .

On September 1, 2008 I said:
-------------------------------------------
Willingness To Use Nuclear Weapons Is The Most Important Component Of National Security & Prosperity

In a letter to the press dated June 27, 2004 I wrote “Technology, however, is necessary but not sufficient for independence; if the perceived willingness -- perceived by yourself and others -- to use your arms is zero, their value -- deterrent and other -- is zero. The United States has a decisive advantage -- ideological, economic and military -- over the rest of the world because of its demonstrated willingness to use its nuclear arms.” This applies as much to the use of nuclear arms within the country against agents of a foreign power -- the nuclear destruction of New Delhi/ Delhi will be the first such use of nuclear arms -- as outside the country. Also, as I have repeatedly emphasised, nuclear arms against the United States are needed not to “deter” it but to actually destroy it because the United States, by its nature, will be constantly striving for nuclear supremacy, that is, to overcome deterrence. In other words, the United States cannot be deterred, only destroyed. For this India needs nuclear supremacy over the United States and a minimum of ten thousand nuclear warheads -- an objective that is well within India’s reach; attaining this objective requires the nuclear destruction of New Delhi/ Delhi first.
------------------------------------------------
On September 27, 2008 I said:-
------------------------------------------------
SEPTEMBER 27, 2008 Source of Manmohan Singh’s ‘Deep Love’ For Bush

Indian politicians have condemned Manmohan Singh’s telling Bush that the people of India “deeply love” him. They should see the source of Indians’ love for the white man as I explained below many months ago:-

“There is a basic difference between the treason of Indira, Rajiv and Vajpayee and that of Manmohan Singh. The holocaust after 1857 in which the British killed ten million Indians in the first decade to terrorize and subdue them was in large part committed with the help of Sikhs. This terrorization and subduing continued right up to the end of direct British rule, exemplified by the Sikh soldier, riding in a jeep with the British viceroy, cutting down with his submachine gun any Indian, man, woman or child, that came in view on either side of the road. The role of the Sikhs, who were originally founded to save India from foreign invaders -- the invaders were then Muslims -- reversed from 1857 on and they became a principal instrument of the British terrorization and subjugation of India. The Sikhs know how successful this terrorization and subjugation was -- it is this terrorization and subjugation because of which Indians today dare not even mention nuclear supremacy for India much less demand it -- and their role in it determines their attitude toward whites and toward Indians. This is why Manmohan Singh considers himself answerable to no one except Bush and the white man as he imposes the terrorization and subjugation of the nuclear deal on India, makes no attempt to hide his loyalty to the white man and shows open contempt for Indians…. Like Manmohan Singh and others praising British rule over India (he did that when receiving an honorary doctorate from Cambridge University; he was prime minister of India at the time), there are many Indians who praise American rule over India. Like the many Indians loyal to Queen Victoria, there are many Indians loyal to the white woman illegitimately living in the prime ministerial residence, illegitimately flying in the Air Force's special jets and giving orders to destroy India [she was treated as the empress of India even before she held any party or government post and all visiting heads of state were required to call on her at her residence; this was so even during BJP governments at the Center]. … In war, officers are under orders to execute on the spot any soldiers who are too terrorized to fight or obey orders to advance on enemy positions. … The terrorization and subjugation Indians have undergone at the hands of the British is responsible for Indians refusing to even mention, much less demand, nuclear supremacy over the United States. It is necessary to execute -- machine gun and bulldoze into trenches -- at least a few thousand such Indians, who are in key positions -- such as RAW employees, politicians and media people -- to obstruct India's nuclear supremacy (they may be terrorized or bought up or both though being bought up is greatly facilitated by being terrorized; the terror, when long standing, is usually repressed meaning unconscious and being subjugated often involves both terror and carrot but terror is the foundation of the treason of RAW employees and people such as Vajpayee and Mani Shankar Aiyar though all they may feel is love and loyalty for the white man; terror facilitates such love [emphasis added]; a former head of RAW, Vikram Sood, in a column in Hindustan Times, repeatedly quoted the white/Christian head of the missionary school he attended as the fount of all wisdom on various issues and referred to Indians as worshippers of snakes and monkeys on a Times of India blog -- I have referred in a letter below to RAW arranging for practitioners of an Indian discipline, whose understanding of gravity and inertia I called superior to that of Albert Einstein, to be physically attacked and driven away in Noida and Madhya Pradesh on the C.I.A.'s orders -- but such behavior of RAW employees, the behavior of desi people like Laloo Yadav and even thoroughly devout and traditional Indians and of all Indians in everyone's household, neighbourhood and community is profoundly determined by the terrorization and subjugation the British inflicted on Indians and this terrorization and subjugation is responsible for the fact that no Indian dares to even mention, much less demand, nuclear supremacy for India …), for India’s nuclear supremacy to go forward.”

Since I wrote the above, I have said that, instead of being machine-gunned and bulldozed into trenches, Indians in a position to obstruct India’s nuclear supremacy over the most powerful white country will be destroyed with the nuclear destruction of New Delhi.
------------------------------------------
About the holocaust referred to above I have said:-
The Guardian (August 24, 2007, Internet, report by Randeep Ramesh) said: "India's secret history: 'A holocaust, one where millions disappeared...': Author says British reprisals involved the killing of 10 m, spread over 10 years:..." As I have shown, the killings and the subjugation continued right up to 1947. The ability of the Americans to kill and subjugate is incomparably greater than that of the British and India is faced with an even deeper slavery to the Americans with the nuclear deal which, as I have said, is a multi-pronged invasion of India. One does not need to refer to the holocaust beginning 1857 to know the incomparably greater American threat and its consequences. Attaining strategic nuclear supremacy over the firangi and using this supremacy to eliminate this incomparably greater threat is India's real War of Independence
I have also said:-
Weapons are the foundation of sovereignty. Adopting strategic nuclear supremacy over the United States as a national objective -- which is the operative part of sovereignty, rejecting subjugation to the firangi -- automatically makes the nuclear deal untenable and unthinkable. Without adopting nuclear supremacy over the United States as a national objective, the nuclear deal also will continue to be IMPOSED on India by various methods. Adopting strategic nuclear supremacy as a national objective not only wards off the nuclear deal and frees India from subjugation to the firangi but also opens the floodgates to prosperity and achievement in every sphere that a billion-plus people are capable of (see my articles ‘How India‘s Economy Can Grow 30% Per Year Or More‘ and ‘A Magical Solution To India‘s And The World‘s Economic Problems‘ ...). Unlike the Cold War between the United States and the Soviet Union, India's nuclear supremacy will be directed at eliminating the threat, because the United States, by its nature, will be constantly striving for nuclear supremacy. The threat must die for India to live. A single-minded pursuit of strategic nuclear supremacy is required for this. The firangi and his Indian agents subvert and obstruct this. The three steps for India’s internal security listed above are necessary to deal with the subversion and obstruction.
----------------------------------------
In earlier posts in this thread I have shown how India has no greater enemy than the United States.

:tup:

Well, u are a brave and have foresight, but your concern can only get few indian ppl's attention, particularly can not get the guys' in this forum.
Hope more indian ppl can have such foresight as yours.:tup:

do you mind telling your credentials....cus i see a lot of narcissism in your posts.

zia was killed in his special american c-130??? wasnt he??

No, he did not have a earmarked C 130.

There was a capsule of sorts duly fitted out which served as an office etc for him which was installed in a ( any ) C 130 prior to his departure.

do you mind telling your credentials....cus i see a lot of narcissism in your posts.

He needs help, professional psychiatric help. He wants the worlds two alrgest democracies to engage in a nuclear war that will also drag in Pakistan and China at a minimum thus putting the lives over over 1/3 of the worlds population under direct threat of a nuclear fireball. He also wants India to do this with an arsenal it does not have. He also thinks India can absorb 1000 nuclear strikes- India is small er in area, has less arable land, and more people. Those 1000 weapons he envisions would turn the subcontinent into glass. He is willing to wipe out 2-4 great civilizations to feed his derangement...

Kaal2009 is a funny dude keep it up lol haha

He needs help, professional psychiatric help. He wants the worlds two alrgest democracies to engage in a nuclear war that will also drag in Pakistan and China at a minimum thus putting the lives over over 1/3 of the worlds population under direct threat of a nuclear fireball. He also wants India to do this with an arsenal it does not have. He also thinks India can absorb 1000 nuclear strikes- India is small er in area, has less arable land, and more people. Those 1000 weapons he envisions would turn the subcontinent into glass. He is willing to wipe out 2-4 great civilizations to feed his derangement...

if he compiles all his posts on defence.pk he might come up with a killer novel.
people who believe in parallel universes and the global freemason network may succumb to this.

This guy is hilarious. Look up Disinformation Junkie in the dictionary and his equally hilarious mugshot should be listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom