What's new

India Has No Chance of Winning a War With China: Global Times

The Generals of the Indian and Chinese army met on the LAC to settle the border dispute. Lieutenant General Singh, the 14 Corps Commander of the Indian Army, sat across the table from Major General Lin, commander of the South Xinjiang Military District (SXMD) of the Chinese People's Liberation Army at a Chinese military camp near the Line of Actual Control to discuss the dispute along the LAC. The Generals and their aides sat across each in a very hostile, tense and caustic atmosphere. The aides of each side scanned across the table carefully looking at body language and for any signs of weakness from their counterparts.

The two generals sat eyeball to eyeball, glaring at each other in disdain and in silence, separated by their respective national flags in front of them. The Indian General could no longer contain himself and blurted out: “’Ok, what’s on the menu?”. Major General Lin with a well-controlled snigger brought out a file marked top secret. He carefully and guardedly opened the file whilst eyeing the Indian General and his aides. The Chinese Aides were on edge too, their eyes darting on the Indians and ready for a reaction of any kind. The Indian side was becoming more tense, wide eyed and angry.

The Indian General was looking more expectant and the mood of the Indian contingent became more relaxed; they had come far and were hoping for some appetising victory.

Major General Lin started reading from his file, very firmly and confidently, his proposal:-
Gentleman, this is what I offer you:-
King prawns with almonds and Cashew nuts as a starter
Scallops with Garlic or Ginger Sauce
Sweet and Sour fried Chicken
Special fried rice with Pork ribs plum sauce
Beef with Almond and Nuts
And special Chinese wine.

Suddenly Lieutenant General Singh's expression changed from one of victorious glee to one of exasperation. “No!No!No!” He shouted , “ We will not tolerate beef”. The look on the Indian General’s face had turned to one of a lyncher in a vigilante group and the Chinese contingent were taken aback.

Major General Lin was a tough and experienced negotiator and knew the Indian weakness and demanded: “OK , what can you offer?”. General Singh was startled by this demand for a counter offer and presented his meek proposal: “I can offer Dhaal” . By now the Chinese General was becoming impatient and couldn’t believe what he had heard and demanded again : “’What can you offer us?”. The Indian general responded again in a very quiet and timid voice “Dhaal”. Major General Liu Lin had regained his composure as he could hardly control his laughter and demanded: “ We will only accept Dhaal with Byriani and you must withdraw from 20000 Sq Km of occupied land and we will remove beef". There was a sigh of relief from the Indian contingent who happily accepted and signed the proposal.

Once New Delhi got news of the agreement there was a big furor and public outcry and the Indian PM wanted to know why such a poor agreement was made and why the Indian general hadn’t demanded Canton Chow Mein and General Tso’s chicken. A meeting of defense ministers was then scheduled to renegotiate the deal in Moscow.
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

You claimed Ajai Shukla wrote "heavy casualties". Tell me where is the word "heavy"?
Here is the correct video

There are differing accounts of what transpired but, according to one source, the SFF detachment clashed with Chinese troops and inflicted significant casualties on them. One Tibetan SFF officer was reportedly killed and at least two injured in the operation.

Last edited:
Well it is working exactly as planned. India building/creating picture of trying to recover it. No move from India will be shown as aggressor.
One thing is for sure, Some Indians may be against BJP/modi but everyone and media is patriotic to the country.

Not true. Thanks to Indian media's bragging about how superior western trained and equipped Indian forces are and how they will sweep away poorly trained 1950s Chinese cowards, western media believes India is the aggressor.

I have now given up hope for any action.

Modi settled the score by making GT scream like a b**ch. Now both sides will just sit where they are, forever.

I am going home now. Let me know if anything interesting happens.

I have now given up hope for any action.

Modi settled the score by making GT scream like a b**ch. Now both sides will just sit where they are, forever.

I am going home now. Let me know if anything interesting happens.
Thank you Surindar Modi for the Modi-fied LAC!

Why, it’s like Pakistan and India, if either side thought it could win the battle it would have done so. In China’s case they can just push and club the Indian forces away. Why waste bullets?
Kv

That’s my point! My post was a response to all the chest beating by the Chinese media and some Pakistani members here on PDF, who think India is a military pushover. Some Pakistanis have even called for a joint China-Pak war on India. They make their claim on two incidents: Balakot and Galwan.

If the respective GHQs of both China And Pakistan thought war was winnable, they would have fought one.

That’s my point! My post was a response to all the chest beating by the Chinese media and some Pakistani members here on PDF, who think India is a military pushover. Some Pakistanis have even called for a joint China-Pak war on India. They make their claim on two incidents: Balakot and Galwan.

If the respective GHQs of both China And Pakistan thought war was winnable, they would have fought one.
I don’t think India stands a chance against China. The Chinese are at a position of strength and don’t need to move forward till either India tries a misadventure or winter comes and most Indian forces would be a push over due to infrastructure .
Pakistan and India can not win in a war against each other. China and Pakistan nexus would spell the end of India.

kv

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom