What's new

India has made a plan to attack CPE installations to sabotage the multi-billion project

Source should be Pak leader, army and Pakistan media. Great combo to no where near to ground reality
what should be the source? Martians? are they responsible for our national security? do they have the responsibility to warn us before any attack? think at least twice before writing anything you low IQ level Indian Schmuck

lol India cannot sabotage CPEC. India would also have to go to war with China then.
You are right, india cannot sabotage CPEC, nor do we intent to.
These are non state actors in aghanistan that are inclined towards sabotaging CPEC.

Pakistanis and their paranoid conspiracy theories.
how do you know its conspiracy theory? what is the source are you Indin Chief? did you cancel this plan yourself? No you are nothing but a sweeper in USA who thinks he is some sort of general on the internet?

You are right, india cannot sabotage CPEC, nor do we intent to.
These are non state actors in aghanistan that are inclined towards sabotaging CPEC.
Warning extreme Fascism can make you brain dead like @neem456
14570282_1230364623681883_2721624885853817975_n.jpg

Source is this guy:

bjkuMF3.jpg

And this sourse is valid in Pakistan only. I could say that the world doesn't believe because not a single country says, he is a terrorist.

what should be the source? Martians? are they responsible for our national security? do they have the responsibility to warn us before any attack? think at least twice before writing anything you low IQ level Indian Schmuck

Ok, then tomorrow I will claim in PDF that I went to moon for morning walk. Please don't ask me any evidence or source of proof.

Oldest trick in the book.

A sort of preemptive warning .. " I told you so..." when local intel confirms things may get out of control issue a ' Warning' stating ' reliable sources' so that when terrorists / TTP strikes its blamed on youknowwho & agencies who are expected to prevent such attacks cover their tail.

Read this and then tell us if we are still Paranoid.

http://www.frontline.in/the-nation/indias-secret-war/article10055129.ece

P.S. it is a publication from a major Indian media house "The Hindu Group"

You are still paranoid.

Praveen Swami has written an opinion piece; considering the mandate that the IB has, this is really pushing the boundaries of speculative writing. I accept that The Hindu is generally reliable; however, Praveen has a good reputation, born out of writing that is far, far sounder than this, and they have cut him a lot of slack.

Frankly, this piece has nothing going for it.

And this sourse is valid in Pakistan only. I could say that the world doesn't believe because not a single country says, he is a terrorist.

Forget about the rest of the world, people in your own country are not denying it anymore.

Read: India’s secret war (Frontline, February 2018)

Nothing new by the father of Terrorism in Asia.

India is a hindu terrorist nation that spreads systematic terrorism in the region

You are still paranoid.

Praveen Swami has written an opinion piece; considering the mandate that the IB has, this is really pushing the boundaries of speculative writing. I accept that The Hindu is generally reliable; however, Praveen has a good reputation, born out of writing that is far, far sounder than this, and they have cut him a lot of slack.

Frankly, this piece has nothing going for it.

So a guy is caught organizing terrorist activities and has admitted to having already conducted multiple attacks on the orders of RAW and you still think we are being Paranoid. Well in that case i would prefer being paranoid than being complacent and then regretful later

This is shameful but I suppose India has no choice. China and Pakistan have tactically played here. They kept India engaged in other issues while CPEC was carried on at full pace. Both allies from the start understand that India is threat to CEPC , they have taken that into account and would not panic if india starts attacking the vital infrastructure across the route.

So a guy is caught organizing terrorist activities and has admitted to having already conducted multiple attacks on the orders of RAW and you still think we are being Paranoid. Well in that case i would prefer being paranoid than being complacent and then regretful later

Entirely as you wish.

Back
Top Bottom