What's new

India has legitimate interest in Afghanistan: Petraeus

Definitely not from Pakistan. you are not the landlords of Afghanistan. The sooner its realized its better for it. Only then Pak can come out of the shambles they are into.

I am not talking about defeat or victory at the current stage. I know US will exist eventually. Its the economy which will drive Afghanistan forward and not ur guns and hatred u supply to them.
We dont supply hate to Afghanistan. We supply thousands of container with foods and other stuff every month. We are not land lords of Afghanistan neither we ever claimed that. But we are neighbours and we have millions of Afghan refugees living here. So we have legimate interest in afghanistan.

Definitely not from Pakistan. you are not the landlords of Afghanistan. The sooner its realized its better for it. Only then Pak can come out of the shambles they are into.

I am not talking about defeat or victory at the current stage. I know US will exist eventually. Its the economy which will drive Afghanistan forward and not ur guns and hatred u supply to them.

I am also not talking about victory or defeat of any one in Afghanistan. Just telling you the ground reality.
:smokin:

We dont supply hate to Afghanistan. We supply thousands of container with foods and other stuff every month. We are not land lords of Afghanistan neither we ever claimed that. But we are neighbours and we have millions of Afghan refugees living here. So we have legimate interest in afghanistan.

I was expecting this. When I said hatred, it did not mean hatred against Afghanistan. You use them for your interest taking advantage of Afghan's land lock. Even they are realizing this fact and its not too long when they turn against you.

Yes we will do our best to build them and stand on their feet in terms of infrastructure and development. This will create more jobs and people will get back to Afghanistan.

Its the Afghan govt. who respects us and we will adhere to it.

The refugee situation is because of your own creation and also USA and Russia also needs to be blamed. But history is history. If you continue what you did there, its grave for Pakistan in your so called own backyard.

The food container you supply is not charity you do but from funds from the west. You are being paid for it. So don't show it as charity.

If China can have legitimate interest in Sri Lanka and Bangladesh, so can India in Afghanistan

I still think its right to every country to look for business opportunity and look for strategic partnerships.

sorry but the ground reality is that Afghans cannot decide anything for themselves right now, not even the Government which rules the Presidential Palace can decide anything, it will be decided by the outsiders :agree:

Ha .. what kind of a logic is this. This is a clear violation of International Charter on non interference in internal affair of a sovereign country. Anyway who these outsiders?

I was expecting this. When I said hatred, it did not mean hatred against Afghanistan. You use them for your interest taking advantage of Afghan's land lock. Even they are realizing this fact and its not too long when they turn against you.

why should we not take advantage of our position, which country in the world doesn't takes advantage of its position?

Yes we will do our best to build them and stand on their feet in terms of infrastructure and development. This will create more jobs and people will get back to Afghanistan.

Peace will be the first thing before making those infrastructures, who's going to bring in the peace & control Taliban certainly India has no role to play in the mess thats there in Afghanistan

:rofl: Which Government? The Government that don't even control whole of Kabul?

The refugee situation is because of your own creation and also USA and Russia also needs to be blamed. But history is history. If you continue what you did there, its grave for Pakistan in your so called own backyard.

our creation, are we stupid enough to let half of Afghan Population sit in our country? the hash addicted Afghan delusionals which live in a world of their own & are good for nothing, are NOT our created Problem but they are certainly the problem which was created by the lovely Bolshevik friend of India

We have interests in Pakistan & we cannot trust the altruistic motives of Indians in Afghanistan no matter how good they are, A-stan will remain our backyard because simply the the solution of A-stan problem will be successful only because of Pakistan :pakistan:

India is,was & never will be a party in A-stan

Last edited:

The food container you supply is not charity you do but from funds from the west. You are being paid for it. So don't show it as charity.
well India will build Infrastructure and bring jobs is one side. We have no problem with that. But as Indian history show us that India supported a terrorist group in Bangladesh against Pakistan how can we expect that in these years you have become an angel. You were a terrorist supporter and we have no doubts that you are again supporting terrorist groups to destabilize Pakistan. No matter how much you spent to cover your activities as "building Afghanistan" everybody knows the truth that our enemy India is just using Afghanistan to as a base to destabilize Pakistan just like it did in Bangladesh.

I still think its right to every country to look for business opportunity and look for strategic partnerships.

I totally agree with you. After all self interest is the fundamental axiom in international relations.

Ha .. what kind of a logic is this. This is a clear violation of International Charter on non interference in internal affair of a sovereign country. Anyway who these outsiders?

Logic? Its a reality, Afghan Gov has NO control over things, what power do they have to control & make policies which are based on their interest only, every one is trying to pull off a stunt for its interest in A-stan Including India & interests of India & Pak dont converge in A-stan

Logic? Its a reality, Afghan Gov has NO control over things, what power do they have to control & make policies which are based on their interest only, every one is trying to pull off a stunt for its interest in A-stan Including India & interests of India & Pak dont converge in A-stan

But this would set a dangerous precedence. Leave Afghanistan, there are many African countries where there is not even a proper government. If powerful and western countries start interfering in the internal affairs of these governments, we will have a second wave of colonization akin to that happen two centuries ago

But this would set a dangerous precedence. Leave Afghanistan, there are many African countries where there is not even a proper government. If powerful and western countries start interfering in the internal affairs of these governments, we will have a second wave of colonization akin to that happen two centuries ago

what a stupid comparison, Africans don't have Taliban which are out to massacre everyone in the name of religion & implement their stone age rituals on the whole world, A-stan is a international head ache & thats where all types of outsiders will interfere for extracting their interests though foreigners still interfere in Africa but certainly there's no comparison b/w Africa & A-stan

This is just a part of ongoing indo-afghanistan partnership roadmap. A lot more will be revealed in the days to come.

Indian businesses are raring to go full steam in afghanistan.

Soon, we are going to have everything from apparel stores to animation schools for af'stan students.

OB-EG877_IndiaF_NS_20090819144149.gif

INDIAN ROAD CONSTRUCTION IN A'NISTAN
india-afghanistan-building-roads.jpg

India-sponsored vocational training institute for A'nistan women
INDIA_AFGHANISTAN_WO_98582e.jpg

Last edited:
sorry but the ground reality is that Afghans cannot decide anything for themselves right now, not even the Government which rules the Presidential Palace can decide anything, it will be decided by the outsiders :agree:
Sorry but under no circumstances is any other country allowed to decide for another country. In fact, under ALL circumstances, afghans are the ONLY ones allowed to decide on their issues/future.

Back
Top Bottom