What's new

India has a tremendous capacity to fight covid-19 :WHO Executive Director

If there is nothing to be ashamed then why are you scared to give me the number. Comon try again.
How many chinese died due to covid 19 ? Number only please, dont be shy.
Haha, I am waiting for you to tell me how many diarrhea deaths in India first. Come on, don't be shy. Hahhaha. So how many kids died due to diarrhea in India? Come on....

Haha, I am waiting for you to tell me how many diarrhea deaths in India first. Come on, don't be shy. Hahhaha. So how many kids died due to diarrhea in India? Come on....
I asked the question first which you are unable to answer.
Now that you know your place dont try to sit on high horse. Stay on ground.

I asked the question first which you are unable to answer.
Now that you know your place dont try to sit on high horse. Stay on ground.
Well if you answer yours I will answer mine. Is there a rule tht says I must answer your question first? Come on my yindoo fren, don't be shy, HOW MANY KIDS DIED FROM DIARRHEA? Be a man and don't be ashamed... ANSWER!

Well if you answer yours I will answer mine. Is there a rule tht says I must answer your question first?!

Yes there is and it is called being man enough to answer first and then ask a question in return.
So be a man.

What you dont realize is that...Here in india there are government departments that from the outside look very similar to their counterparts in the first world...but their functioning is third world...you interact with any government official...they will ask for bribe...this is a huge problem for people in business...in my line of work (transportation)...we have to daily bribe transportation officials...or else your truck wont reach the destination on time...we also have to bribe police...especially at night...if the truck is empty they let you pass...if not if there are 10 check posts we have to bribe them a small change like Rs10 or rs 20 for every constable we encounter on route...we give drivers a separate amount for bribe...everything in india works on bribe only...so the shopkeeper not asking may seem strange to you first world folks...but its the right thing to do...peace of mind.

Agree with your statement on different culture of working and rampant corruption prevailing in developing world....but disagree that it was right thing to do...at this time. Making such commodities available to masses, is the right thing to do....and since at the moment everyone is sensitive towards Corona and related issues, it's an opportunity to highlight any problems being faced to provide essential commodities/ roadblocks etc. (if not through official channels than use social media)....in any case when all this CAA/NRC can attain limelight through social media, issues such as this ..can do too.

India doesn't have "tremendous" capacity, they just let people die on the street, just let nature take its course. Corona virus? well, just another day in India.

You can't even fight diarrhea and you expect me to believe this? =)

You are saying as if we are desperate to ensure that you beleive everything.....

I believe India's data are real. It is very hard to cover up if the data are fake.

This video shows Indian policemen are very violent. But it works. Human right is the last thing we need to contain the virus. Well done. India.

Human rights!!!....China.....Are you kidding me.....At least ...you can blame India with every shitty thing...but we are definitely in different league from China in human rights issue...

You are saying as if we are desperate to ensure that you beleive everything.....

Human rights!!!....China.....Are you kidding me.....At least ...you can blame India with every shitty thing...but we are definitely in different league from China in human rights issue...
Yes Indian human rights, you get lynched even when you try to drink from a well. Lolol. Just stating the facts that India is not as rosy as it seems, why do you think Modi ji is panicking now?

Back
Top Bottom