What's new

India has a tremendous capacity to fight covid-19 :WHO Executive Director

Same could be asked of you, what kind of sheep believes that narrative?

sheep is the one which believes with out any rational blindly follows the guy next to him or a mob.

These virus generally comes from wild animals, chinese wet market and the food habits have earlier created SARS.

sheep is the one which believes with out any rational blindly follows the guy next to him or a mob.

These virus generally comes from wild animals, chinese wet market and the food habits have earlier created SARS.
Try harder. Try opening your mind a little to draw your own conclusion.

I recommend you start here...

No time. Bugger off.

You 2 rupee, bootlicking, call centre trolls work like drones. Can't blame you.

You'll survive COVID-19. You guys are super hooman beings, resistant to anything...

tlLMwed.jpg

Those that don't eat dung and corpses.

Less than those who died from diarrhea.

look at the damage done to the people’s lives and their economies, you are an irresponsible nation who lied and denied facts when the virus was getting out of shore.

china lied people died!

china fakes people suffered!

ccp propaganda 50 cent army lied people around the world had to stay at home and watch news in horror.

Why McDonald clowns keep talking about rats or bats when the US is suspect number one behind the bio weapon?

I believe India's data are real. It is very hard to cover up if the data are fake.

This video shows Indian policemen are very violent. But it works. Human right is the last thing we need to contain the virus. Well done. India.

Hahaha Cool stuff!

I just went outside to get some masks ..the cheap ones...the med store told me they sent the consignment of a small truck load of masks back to the manufacturer...i was shocked...the shop keeper who is a major distributor told me the tamil nadu gov has instructed them to sell the masks for not more than Rs10...the manufacturer is asking for Rs 20...so i sent them back he said....i laughed for a few seconds and then almost cried at the level of stupidity prevailing in the administration...if corona does not kill us all ...the stupidity of our administration definitely will .

It's happening here too....manufacturers are tying to sell at rip-off prices, Govt. wants to make things affordable and so they are coming up with stimulus packages/ fixing prices etc.

It is understandable that these things in India need to be made affordable to poor people....ideally your retailer should have informed the Govt. and asked for the difference amount or ask Govt to intervene and fix prices of such commodities.

Last edited:
It's happening here too....manufacturers are tying to sell at rip-off prices, Govt. wants to make things affordable and so they are coming up with stimulus packages/ fixing prices etc.

It is understandable that these things in India need to be made affordable to poor people....ideally your retailer should have informed the Govt. and asked for the difference amount or ask Govt to intervene and fix prices of such commodities.

What you dont realize is that...Here in india there are government departments that from the outside look very similar to their counterparts in the first world...but their functioning is third world...you interact with any government official...they will ask for bribe...this is a huge problem for people in business...in my line of work (transportation)...we have to daily bribe transportation officials...or else your truck wont reach the destination on time...we also have to bribe police...especially at night...if the truck is empty they let you pass...if not if there are 10 check posts we have to bribe them a small change like Rs10 or rs 20 for every constable we encounter on route...we give drivers a separate amount for bribe...everything in india works on bribe only...so the shopkeeper not asking may seem strange to you first world folks...but its the right thing to do...peace of mind.

Those that don't eat dung and corpses.

Less than those who died from diarrhea.
Why are you ashamed to give straight answer ?
I asked you simple question , how many chinese died in covid 19 ?

Why are you ashamed to give straight answer ?
I asked you simple question , how many chinese died in covid 19 ?
There's Is nothing to be ashamed of. I told you it's less than your diarrhea deaths. Are you ashamed of your diarrhea deaths? Lol

I foresee more Indians dying from lockdown starvation than the virus itself. Hahaha

look at the damage done to the people’s lives and their economies, you are an irresponsible nation who lied and denied facts when the virus was getting out of shore.

china lied people died!

china fakes people suffered!

ccp propaganda 50 cent army lied people around the world had to stay at home and watch news in horror.
You can blame us for the virus but not your incompetence.

There's Is nothing to be ashamed of. I told you it's less than your diarrhea deaths. Are you ashamed of your diarrhea deaths? Lol

I foresee more Indians dying from lockdown starvation than the virus itself. Hahaha

You can blame us for the virus but not your incompetence.
If there is nothing to be ashamed then why are you scared to give me the number. Comon try again.
How many chinese died due to covid 19 ? Number only please, dont be shy.

Back
Top Bottom