What's new

India has 2600 Nuclear warheads- Harvard university

2600 from a foreign source would mean at least two times in reality.
A potential extremist society and a definite extremist govt. has so many nukes and Harvard chose to highlight that.
That is pretty interesting
Anything to keep you interested.

US government often gives their estimates out. You can find them on cia.gov and various defense related sites. If this isn't the US government, I don't know who is :rofl:

And Harvard has no credentials in nuke research. Your Indian lobbyists gave a bigger check to the wrong person. He should've done it to a proper institute that would've been credible. Unless these 2400 additional weapons came from the Vedic times, they don't exist as you don't have that much raw material and capability to make these many weapons in a few years!
Nope.
Check again, US govt never released any estimates on Indian nuke stockpiles.

Harvard is just as credible as IISS, some nobody like yours words has no value.

I am not trying to be peacenik here....but the Country which can provide job opportunities to their population is the country that will eventually win. China is way ahead in this and I now don't like when I read , billions of $$$ being spent to acquire military assets whivh will never be use.....this money can be used in reviving the industry, generating employment etc.

We should just have:-
1) minimum credible weapons to deter enemy , second & third strike capabilities .
2) We are not going to war for sure and the issue of Pakistan sponsored terrorism and terrorist and so called non state actors can be addressed by using the money to buy their men and their terrorist ( much cheaper method) against them.
3) With China, we need to work on our shared heritage, dharmic faith etc and resolve border issues on the one hand and convince them to look at India for their strategic initiatives......not in a hurry...over next ten years. They can use India for their OBOR initiatives and access to sea.

US government often gives their estimates out. You can find them on cia.gov and various defense related sites. If this isn't the US government, I don't know who is :rofl:

And Harvard has no credentials in nuke research. Your Indian lobbyists gave a bigger check to the wrong person. He should've done it to a proper institute that would've been credible. Unless these 2400 additional weapons came from the Vedic times, they don't exist as you don't have that much raw material and capability to make these many weapons in a few years!

Harvard needs a certificate from your highness for having a credential in nuke research... Wonderful. What are your own credentials to declare that Harvard has no credentials in 'nuke research' -- what ever that means :/ .

BTW, both in fundamental science and engineering, according to USNews, Harvard has consistently ranked among the top most research university.

What proof do you have, BTW, that this article is paid by Indian lobyists? I think none.

I am not trying to be peacenik here....but the Country which can provide job opportunities to their population is the country that will eventually win. China is way ahead in this and I now don't like when I read , billions of $$$ being spent to acquire military assets whivh will never be use.....this money can be used in reviving the industry, generating employment etc.

We should just have:-
1) minimum credible weapons to deter enemy , second & third strike capabilities .
2) We are not going to war for sure and the issue of Pakistan sponsored terrorism and terrorist and so called non state actors can be addressed by using the money to buy their men and their terrorist ( much cheaper method) against them.
3) With China, we need to work on our shared heritage, dharmic faith etc and resolve border issues on the one hand and convince them to look at India for their strategic initiatives......not in a hurry...over next ten years. They can use India for their OBOR initiatives and access to sea.

You cannot replace a hammer for a chisel and vice versa. Actually, India spends a very small portion of her economy on defence.

As far as China goes, Let Crimea and Ukraine be a cautionary tale. If they had nuclear deterrence, russia would have thought twice before marching in their country.

if we can send 104 satelites in one rocket we can produce MIRV missiles with nuclear capabilities when needed.

you may have one of the best and efficient space programs in the world but our defense industry is incompetent as f*ck...

I do not have any opinion of your defence industry.
our defense industry may be small but is effective . the Indian defense industry has so much capacity and talent with a huge domestic demand but it is a pity that the government does not fully utilize it until recently when private companies in India have taken the initiative...

Well that actually increAses the credibility of Harvard over IISS.

Snoutband ignored!

imageedit_13_4092289745.gif

We have 2600 nukes? Really? Some time back, experts used to claim that India also has Surya ICBM with a range of more than 12000 km. Whats coming next? Brahmastra ?

Back
Top Bottom