What's new

India has 2600 Nuclear warheads- Harvard university

Trumpcard

Reaction score
Country
India
China and Pakistan has a very big reason to worry. It is not because India is inching close to enter the NSG but because of its nuclear power. The report of Project Alpha released by King’s College London said that India’s present strategic trade will help it in increasing its power in nuclear weapons. They also said that India has secretly moved ahead of United Kingdom and France in the possession of arms and soon may dominate them in major international border issues.
A report named ‘Indian Nuclear Exceptionalism’ by the Harvard University Belfer Centre mentions that India has a fissile stock worth 2600 nuclear warheads. They also added that presently India is in the third position; Russia and United States are ahead of India. Previous year 4 Pakistani scholars had predicted India of having around 500 warheads.
http://postcard.news/india-2600-nuc...ard-university-china-pakistan-shocked-report/

and she is my Wife , we have 10 kids... Mashallah bolo sub
emma_0.jpg

Fissible stock worth 2600 nuclear warheads, not actual nuclear warheads. This is the key. India doesn't need 2600 nukes, just a full-spectrum system to deliver them, including second-strike capability. India needs no more than a few hundred nukes to deter it's two main enemies: China and Pakistan.

and she is my Wife , we have 10 kids... Mashallah bolo sub
emma_0.jpg

Meh. I don't really like her acting. Especially in the first two/three movies, it seemed the only acting she could do was smiling. I mean it was a movie not a toothpaste advert!!! And anyway, who's heard of a blonde Hermione with painted brown hair? This is one more case of favouritism based on looks. But these comments are only for her Hermione Granger role. I don't follow her movies so no idea.

Now this is a true Hermion Granger, complete with bushy brown hair @Starlord

Oh sorry this thread is about Indian nukes? Meh....

Though i dont believe that these numbers are true but once i read that the indians are building an entire city in one of their southern states meant solely for nuclear weapon proliferation and testing of high tech weapon systems, i do believe that they have sufficient weapon grade fissile material to build hydrogen and atom bombs.

I think india needs to conduct tests of bombs with yield > 5 megatons to counter china.
No. Even 10-20 Kiloton warheads will be more than enough. Do you think china will like to see any of their beloved infra-projects and industry disappear even if they succeed in militarily defeating India totally?

Lastly, if push comes to shove, India will still have 100-200 Kiloton boosted warheads, more than enough for any halfway accurate missiles or planes. Era of megaton warheads is over.

Meh. I don't really like her acting. Especially in the first two/three movies, it seemed the only acting she could do was smiling. I mean it was a movie not a toothpaste advert!!! And anyway, who's heard of a blonde Hermione with painted brown hair? This is one more case of favouritism based on looks. But these comments are only for her Hermione Granger role. I don't follow her movies so no idea.
May be @CriticalThought was into her because of her looks alone and cares a damn about her acting?

No. Even 10-20 Kiloton warheads will be more than enough. Do you think china will like to see any of their beloved infra-projects and industry disappear even if they succeed in militarily defeating India totally?

Lastly, if push comes to shove, India will still have 100-200 Kiloton boosted warheads, more than enough for any halfway accurate missiles or planes. Era of megaton warheads is over.

Megaton warheads are fancy:D they are like nazi 400 mm railguns:-)

Back
Top Bottom