‘India half superpower, can be full superpower’

favabeans

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
China
What a dumb***.

‘India half superpower, can be full superpower’ - The Times of India

TUMKUR: Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi reinforced his spiel on women's empowerment at his rally on Sunday saying it was the only way the country could become a superpower, but refused to get drawn into a debate with AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal on gas pricing. Kejriwal on Saturday had questioned Narendra Modi's and Rahul Gandhi's stand on their "relationship" with industrialists Mukesh Ambani and Adani.

Speaking at a women's rally 70km from Bangalore, Rahul said the country was half a superpower today because women did not have equal status. "India will not become a superpower if women aren't given opportunities. We need equal representation for women at all levels," he said.

Wearing the insider-outsider hat yet again, Rahul commented on his party. "Men outnumber women at this rally. This is the situation before the Congress. Men are preferred over women for election tickets. This must change. I want more women to attend rallies and participate in the election process," said Rahul, who is also the co-chairman of the Congress campaign committee for Lok Sabha elections.

"We want to use women's strength for the country's progress. We want to open doors to women, of schools, hospitals and parliament. Without women, there's no progress," he said.

Attacking the BJP and RSS, Rahul said, "The opposition parties do not respect women. Even their ideology has no place for women. You know what their leader says and does. I don't have to elaborate."

Then, listing out various welfare programmes of the UPA, like MNREGA and Food Security Bill, Rahul said the Congress had introduced the law to give 50% reservation for women in panchayats. Lauding Karnataka's success in the formation of women's self help groups, Rahul said the Uttar Pradesh government had also implemented it.

He is unmarried and is 40 years old that's whys is going crazy over empowering women.

what was the point of this thread?

I mean, usually news articles are quoted and a direction to a discussion is given.

I suggest OP either get a hobby, or a girlfriend. Scouring the Internet for rape is not good for your sanity.

India wont be a complete superpower not before atleast 3 decades.

Simple purchase of arms and good show by a limited number of companies abroad doesnt qualify as super power.

The need of change in attitude, hate factors and social outlook are the basics which are not going to change much any time soon.

India wont be a complete superpower not before atleast 3 decades.

Simple purchase of arms and good show by a limited number of companies abroad doesnt qualify as super power.

The need of change in attitude, hate factors and social outlook are the basics which are not going to change much any time soon.

India will NEVER be a superpower.

guys,ignore troll threads of Favabeans..his only job here is to post negative stories collected from newspaper..recently got banned after MOD took a note of my report.

guys,ignore troll threads of Favabeans..his only job here is to post negative stories collected from newspaper..recently got banned after MOD took a note of my report.

Oh so it's ok when Indians open troll threads on China but when we do it, you cry.
Hypocrite.

He is wrong......India is 49.435% superpower only.......................

Rahul Baba.....Country looks upto you to lead India, pls gets your figures RIGHT.

Oh so it's ok when Indians open troll threads on China but when we do it, you cry.
Hypocrite.

report it..thats your job,if you find one..its not ours..and second,you might want to improve your images too..badmouthing a fellow member and posting "Useless Oneliners" barely going to improve your image,and I might fear,earn you a Ban(atleast in most forums).

Hypocrite.

Mate, after your blatant racism on Koreans, this is a bit hypocritical.

Now we know what full super power India will look like.

It's called delusions of grandeur.

Besides, I think America is the last sole super power.

What we are looking at is a multi-polar world with many countries jockeying for influence.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom