What's new

India Got it's First Medal at Rio!!!!! Second on the way.........

Congrats! to all Indians.

View attachment 326860

Hey brother did you know Malleswari was from Srikakulam?

There used to be a member called Arya desa , he had the same attitude, false flagging guy, and massively stupid posts against South, Bengalis And Bangladeshis. Saw his posting pattern and realized it was the same guy. Will probably get banned sometime soon again.

If you notice, there is a 'designated irritant' for each region,I guess he is meant to be the manlion of north :enjoy:.

Yup I have pointed this out to the Bangladeshis it was harrassing under another account as well. Its arya desa/ razpak duo like a dr jekyll and hyde thing.

Still its fun shoving the reality up its dumb butt :D

@ranjeet @TejasMk3 @Abba_Dabba_Jabba @arp2041

Since you are a fan of deleting your own posts like the false flagging coward you are:

9Zn7rNG.jpg

I couldn't get the one it said earlier where it said that south indians do not win medals (didnt know the whole quote disappears when original post is deleted).

The exact quote went something like : I saw the list of athletes and when I saw so many south indian names in the list, I knew we would win nothing.

@Rajaraja Chola @Roybot @Levina @Rain Man @nair @Joe Shearer

When "darkies" like Leander Paes and Malleswari have been the single medal winners for India so many times....this troll must be so butthurt

I will screenshot anything else racist/ethnically demeaning you say from now like the dumb twat you are

@waz

@AndrewJin @Dungeness :

This is the kind of thing we were talking about in the other thread....some of the "elite" never change unfortunately. They need to have the reality shoved right up their dumb behinds.

Wow you are super creepy...

Hey brother did you know Malleswari was from Srikakulam?

Yes. I know and I am happier when people from such remote places of India could become winners.

When I was young most of people in AP itself did not even know where Srikakulam was. I used to just end the discussion by saying I am from a place near Vizag (Visakhapatnam).

Yes. I know and I am happier when people from such remote places of India could become winners.

When I was young most of people in AP itself did not even know where Srikakulam was. I used to just end the discussion by saying I am from a place near Vizag (Visakhapatnam).
Babu needhi seekakulam aa?

Babu needhi seekakulam aa?

Avunu. memu Srikakulam adavullonunchi vacchemu.:D. Yes. I am from one of the most remote tribal places of India.

Whats to be so proud of one bronze medal .. even North Korean is ahead of us .

Will you be proud if India wins none instead?

Makes no difference at this stage ! maybe better performance in next Olympic.

You're going to be labelled "racist", "south 'Indian' hater", and called @arya dosha (apparently some former user who haunts the dreams of some south Indians on this site).

It could had come a lot earlier but anyways congrats. Archery, Shooting, Hockey, Tennis, Gymnastic all had huge chances....

Also Vinesh got injured she had chances of medal pretty easy :(..More wrestling and Badminton to come

You're going to be labelled "racist", "south 'Indian' hater", and called @arya dosha (apparently some former user who haunts the dreams of some south Indians on this site).

Forget about others..So what is your point and stance?

Finally an Indian with a better cranial capacity. :)

Think about it..

North Korea --- population 20 million
India --- population 1.5 billion

Hmmm, time to introspect and see if it's worth participating in the Olympics. Maybe save the associated costs and make better use of the funds within India?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom