What's new

India Got it's First Medal at Rio!!!!! Second on the way.........

Finally an Indian with a better cranial capacity. :)

Think about it..

North Korea --- population 20 million
India --- population 1.5 billion

Hmmm, time to introspect and see if it's worth participating in the Olympics. Maybe save the associated costs and make better use of the funds within India?
Bangladesh can spin gold medals in manufacturing underwears and clothes for Marks & Spencers.

Are you talking to the false flag troll bro? Don't waste your time, it will keep deleting its posts cowardly.

Let Bangladesh the all time 0 medal winner of the world (by population) show the way first.

@Maira La @dadeechi @lastofthepatriots @Levina @ebrahym @+4vsgorillas-Apebane @Genghis khan1 @WaLeEdK2 @Shaheer ul haq @Azad-Kashmiri @AsianUnion @ashok321 @Agent_47 @[bregs] @ranjeet @Mr.Meap @ResurgentIran @Bitter Melon @Allen Iverson @long_ @dsr478 @waz @mike2000 is back @hellfire @proud_indian

This guy keeps on calling me it. Can you please report him?

All he said was you delete your posts, and he's not lying. He might of called you it, but that's hardly enough to be reported. Also, don't try to make others gang up on someone.

I'll do it this once.
Do put him on your ignore list though. To avoid future conflicts.

Thank you.

All he said was you delete your posts, and he's not lying. He might of called you it, but that's hardly enough to be reported. Also, don't try to make others gang up on someone.

He keeps on calling me "it" on post after post and he keeps on stalking me seeing what thread I'm on. It's not cool to dehumanize someone like that. Furthermore, I never delete my posts it's all a lie meant to make me look bad.

People just need to ignore trolls

Finally an Indian with a better cranial capacity. :)

Think about it..

North Korea --- population 20 million
India --- population 1.5 billion

Hmmm, time to introspect and see if it's worth participating in the Olympics. Maybe save the associated costs and make better use of the funds within India?

What about Bangladesh??

On topic..

India saw so many miss in this olympics that it really hurts.

Dipa Karmakar,Jeetu Rai,Abhinav Bindra,Saina Nehwal,Sania Mirza,Rohan Bopanna...The list goes on.

But one thing I'm satisfied of,that is Indian Olympians are performing well.Its true that India has to go miles to change its attitude and approach towards sports.But still,its appreciable.

Next medal might come from PV Sindhu.Quite hopeful on that front.

And Men's Wrestling is yet to start.

Last edited:
:victory:mil gaya!!
14064168_10153759696823531_3234880276192736298_n.png

He keeps on calling me "it" on post after post and he keeps on stalking me seeing what thread I'm on. It's not cool to dehumanize someone like that. Furthermore, I never delete my posts it's all a lie meant to make me look bad.

You have deleted your posts, other members have proved it please don't lie. Even if you by some miracle didn't, him calling you it does not warrant a report. If he stalks you, prove it.

Yes. I know and I am happier when people from such remote places of India could become winners.

When I was young most of people in AP itself did not even know where Srikakulam was. I used to just end the discussion by saying I am from a place near Vizag (Visakhapatnam).

hey from which place you are.... you id is epitome of sacrifice. great to see such names.

@ranjeet @TejasMk3 @Abba_Dabba_Jabba @arp2041

Since you are a fan of deleting your own posts like the false flagging coward you are:

9Zn7rNG.jpg

I couldn't get the one it said earlier where it said that south indians do not win medals (didnt know the whole quote disappears when original post is deleted).

The exact quote went something like : I saw the list of athletes and when I saw so many south indian names in the list, I knew we would win nothing.

@Rajaraja Chola @Roybot @Levina @Rain Man @nair @Joe Shearer

When "darkies" like Leander Paes and Malleswari have been the single medal winners for India so many times....this troll must be so butthurt

I will screenshot anything else racist/ethnically demeaning you say from now like the dumb twat you are

@waz

@AndrewJin @Dungeness :

This is the kind of thing we were talking about in the other thread....some of the "elite" never change unfortunately. They need to have the reality shoved right up their dumb behinds.

I told you he/it is arya desa. It thinks that by putting picture of an Iranian girl as its dp, it can confuse people into thinking that it is a female. :rofl:

@waz please verify if @Śakra is an alterego of the banned bigot @Arya Desa

Back
Top Bottom