What's new

India Got it's First Medal at Rio!!!!! Second on the way.........

Obviously!
She had no other choice. Have you seen ankharas with females in them?
She had to not just wrestle against her opponents but also battle against social biases and sexism to learn wrestling.
Such girls earn my respect because what they do is extremely dangerous.

Thum wrestling math seekna, nai tho office mai gusse hone ke baad.......

Someone has to break the taboo first, rest will follow automatically... Hopefully she can be a beacon for other budding female wrestlers
like me?
hehehe.

Shes just 23 and has a lot of time to prove herself...repeatedly, i wish her all the best. :tup:

Thum wrestling math seekna, nai tho office mai gusse hone ke baad.......
I swear.... that inspires me to take up wrestling.
But i still prefer boxing over wrestling..i like to imagine my opponents sans their teeth. :laugh:

What gender is a troll?

He/She/ we don't know...don't you know Sakra represent to India early 1900.. it just sakra name not included for security reasons.. sakra knows about capabilities of south and north from that time...

on topic... South or north ... now she represents to India.. got medal for India..

ZyrYgrR.jpg
what's this, tied for bronze ?

what's this, tied for bronze ?

There were 2 bronze medal matches so 1 winner from each.

Its the format of the whole thing...look up repechage or just read earlier in the thread where we discussed it somewhere (do a search for repechage in this thread).

Rule of reading a forum thread. HIGHER the number of posts? Read the first post and then the last post.
LOWER the number posts? Read only the first and exit. Otherwise you have Sakra/Bakra/Levina/Lota/Balti/Tumrel/Kullad etc

Congratulations to Sakshi.. she earned it.. i'm not here to criticise or something but we need to do something asap.. Other than cricket we neglect and ignore every other sports.. We have no infrastructure we have no proper jersey to wear(shameful) .. corruptions.. dirty politics have just ruined it everything.. Deepakumari used to learn vault on scooter seat.. and those big names failed miserably... And not to forget our sports minister with his chamchas went to rio for vacation.. he wasnt even present on india's first game.. Remove all these weed and in about 10 years you will get result.. till then.. this pattern will continue..

This guy keeps on calling me it. Can you please report him?
i suggest you go to his profile and hit the ignore button and alert @waz he is very gud at teaching lessons to anyone who feels mischievous

Congratulations to Sakshi.. she earned it.. i'm not here to criticise or something but we need to do something asap.. Other than cricket we neglect and ignore every other sports.. We have no infrastructure we have no proper jersey to wear(shameful) .. corruptions.. dirty politics have just ruined it everything.. Deepakumari used to learn vault on scooter seat.. and those big names failed miserably... And not to forget our sports minister with his chamchas went to rio for vacation.. he wasnt even present on india's first game.. Remove all these weed and in about 10 years you will get result.. till then.. this pattern will continue..
Trust me bro...all these 'rona dhona' about bad infra and corruption is a fraud in itself....have you seen Africans winning many golds and silvers despite lack of infra and corruption in their countries too....We are just not interested in other sports other than Cricket. Truth be told.

Rule of reading a forum thread. HIGHER the number of posts? Read the first post and then the last post.
LOWER the number posts? Read only the first and exit. Otherwise you have Sakra/Bakra/Levina/Lota/Balti/Tumrel/Kullad etc

@Levina ?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom