What's new

India: Girl tharshed by cops for choosing Muslim partner.

Ask ANY Indian.

We cannot all be Himmlers.

I used to laugh at sanghis on this love jihad thing.

Personal experience is the best teacher.

Cheers, Doc
ANY Indian would mean muslims too right? Or are they already unIndian?

There is no all, unfortunately for you.. my interactions with Indians goes beyond the mostly pitiful hatemongers that throng this forum. Heck I eat with them, share joys and sadness with them, even see them drunk and honest. And even the most ascerbic of them are willing to see and ask, seek knowledge and be open to it instead of feeling threatened by it..
But then maybe it’s because I seek good company, good families..
Which Indians do you hang out with who are Indians?

ANY Indian would mean muslims too right? Or are they already unIndian?

There is no all, unfortunately for you.. my interactions with Indians goes beyond the mostly pitiful hatemongers that throng this forum. Heck I eat with them, share joys and sadness with them, even see them drunk and honest. And even the most ascerbic of them are willing to see and ask, seek knowledge and be open to it instead of feeling threatened by it..
But then maybe it’s because I seek good company, good families..
Which Indians do you hang out with who are Indians?

Yeah of course our Muslims are Indian. Why would I as a Parsi, who came in last, pass judgement on someone who has lived on this soil for thousands of years before my people?

Have you not heard me say many times that for us you guys are the same Hindus who welcomed us when we came here?

But on this thing, old lotharios, young girls, and hitting on girls of other communities, is seen too often with Muslim men to be put away as coincidence.

I am ok to give the benefit of the doubt on whether it is a conscious plan of converting and swelling numbers. But then you see how Muslims react to their own girls being hit on, and you see the stark difference.

What's sauce for the goose is not sauce for the gander then.

I don't care what your internal rules or social mores are with regard to age of man and woman, but for us, as well as most other communities, this 40-50-60 year olds trying to couple with 20 something's is just too gross man.

Cheers, Doc

Bro, as a Parsi, I am not allowed to speak openly about Islam and Muslims here on PDF. An online anonymous forum.

You think a Parsi living in a country like Pakistan, surrounded by 200+ million Muslims, is going to open his mouth and say what he or she really feels?

Please.

Cheers, Doc
Mate, Parsis are pretty happy ... well I have a personal connection as one of my uncles in USA married to a Parsis girl who was his classmate, a second generation US citizen, of Persian origin. As per tradition, she reverted to Islam but they both did not change much socially..because I stayed at my uncle's place during initial period...so she used to meet a lot of Persian friends and family members and they were appreciative of the situation of their community in Pakistan.

And hit on your best friend's teenage daughter.
Hey 23 is not teenage...It is 13-19 yrs and at 18 a girl or boy is free to enter a marital contract in most parts of the world.

Yeah of course our Muslims are Indian. Why would I as a Parsi, who came in last, pass judgement on someone who has lived on this soil for thousands of years before my people?

Have you not heard me say many times that for us you guys are the same Hindus who welcomed us when we came here?

But on this thing, old lotharios, young girls, and hitting on girls of other communities, is seen too often with Muslim men to be put away as coincidence.

I am ok to give the benefit of the doubt on whether it is a conscious plan of converting and swelling numbers. But then you see how Muslims react to their own girls being hit on, and you see the stark difference.

What's sauce for the goose is not sauce for the gander then.

I don't care what your internal rules or social mores are with regard to age of man and woman, but for us, as well as most other communities, this 40-50-60 year olds trying to couple with 20 something's is just too gross man.

Cheers, Doc
What internal rules? Are you aware of rules or no rules? Who the heck are you to single out people just like that? I told you.. bigotry
FYI

In 1957, 23 year old Jerry Lee Lewis married his cousin, 13 year old Myra Brown. She still believed in Santa.

In 1959, Elvis Presley met his future wife. He was 25 and she was 14.

In 1975, Steven Tyler purchased the guardianship of a 16 year old girl (Julia Holcomb) from her mother when he was 27 so that he could legally take her with him across state lines while he was on tour.

Colored over a "grand romance" and a "decades long relationship", Celine Dion was 12 years old when 38 year old Rene Angelil became her manager. They went public with their relationship when she was 19.

In 1984, Rolling Stones bassist Bill Wyman started dating Mandy Smith. She was 13. Although they did not marry until she was 18, Mandy says she was 14 when they first had sex. Mr. Wyman has never been investigated, much less prosecuted.

In 1991, 32 year old director Luc Besson met and eventually married model Maïwenn Le Besco when she was 15. Their relationship inspired his movie Léon: The Professional (1994), which followed an emotional relationship between an adult man and a young girl.

In 1993, Jerry Seinfeld picked up a high school student in a public park. He was 39 and she was 17. He and Shoshanna Lonstein dated for four years -- through her college years.

Noted pedophile R Kelley secretly married R&B singer Aaliyah in 1994 when she was 15 and he was 27. They met when she was 14 and he helped write and produce her first album -- "Age Ain't Nothing but a Number."

In 1997, Woody Allen should have become notorious when he married his step-daughter. Though she was 21 at the time of the wedding, the two met when she 8. No matter the spin, the facts are stark.

It's the early-mid 2000s and "That 70s Show" actor, Wilmer Valderrama, continues to date teenage girls in an effort to deny that he is now over 30. He dated 16-year-old Mandy Moore despite being four years her senior. At age 24, Valderrama dated 17-year-old Lindsay Lohan though they kept the relationship a secret until her 18th birthday in 2004. In 2010, the 30-year-old began dating 17-year-old Demi Lovato.

Back in 2004, 26 year old Joel Madden and Hilary Duff did the familiar dance of being "just friends" until her 18th birthday in 2006.

Rapper Tyga and Kylie Jenner began "hanging out" an awful lot beginning in 2014 when she was 16 and he was 24. They dated on and off after that, though they became a lot more openly "on" after her 18th birthday in 2016.

2018 -- yesterday, 14 year old Millie Bobby Brown innocently revealed that rapper, Drake, age 31, has been with her, for the last year giving her advice about boys. They are friends, she says. He texts her, "I miss you." This is the same Drake who has, more than once, skated around that "just friends until she turns 18" line -- most recently with 18 year old model Bella Harris.

Which of the above are muslims which perturbs your “personal sensibilities” to single out the peoples?

What internal rules? Are you aware of rules or no rules? Who the heck are you to single out people just like that? I told you.. bigotry
FYI

In 1957, 23 year old Jerry Lee Lewis married his cousin, 13 year old Myra Brown. She still believed in Santa.

In 1959, Elvis Presley met his future wife. He was 25 and she was 14.

In 1975, Steven Tyler purchased the guardianship of a 16 year old girl (Julia Holcomb) from her mother when he was 27 so that he could legally take her with him across state lines while he was on tour.

Colored over a "grand romance" and a "decades long relationship", Celine Dion was 12 years old when 38 year old Rene Angelil became her manager. They went public with their relationship when she was 19.

In 1984, Rolling Stones bassist Bill Wyman started dating Mandy Smith. She was 13. Although they did not marry until she was 18, Mandy says she was 14 when they first had sex. Mr. Wyman has never been investigated, much less prosecuted.

In 1991, 32 year old director Luc Besson met and eventually married model Maïwenn Le Besco when she was 15. Their relationship inspired his movie Léon: The Professional (1994), which followed an emotional relationship between an adult man and a young girl.

In 1993, Jerry Seinfeld picked up a high school student in a public park. He was 39 and she was 17. He and Shoshanna Lonstein dated for four years -- through her college years.

Noted pedophile R Kelley secretly married R&B singer Aaliyah in 1994 when she was 15 and he was 27. They met when she was 14 and he helped write and produce her first album -- "Age Ain't Nothing but a Number."

In 1997, Woody Allen should have become notorious when he married his step-daughter. Though she was 21 at the time of the wedding, the two met when she 8. No matter the spin, the facts are stark.

It's the early-mid 2000s and "That 70s Show" actor, Wilmer Valderrama, continues to date teenage girls in an effort to deny that he is now over 30. He dated 16-year-old Mandy Moore despite being four years her senior. At age 24, Valderrama dated 17-year-old Lindsay Lohan though they kept the relationship a secret until her 18th birthday in 2004. In 2010, the 30-year-old began dating 17-year-old Demi Lovato.

Back in 2004, 26 year old Joel Madden and Hilary Duff did the familiar dance of being "just friends" until her 18th birthday in 2006.

Rapper Tyga and Kylie Jenner began "hanging out" an awful lot beginning in 2014 when she was 16 and he was 24. They dated on and off after that, though they became a lot more openly "on" after her 18th birthday in 2016.

2018 -- yesterday, 14 year old Millie Bobby Brown innocently revealed that rapper, Drake, age 31, has been with her, for the last year giving her advice about boys. They are friends, she says. He texts her, "I miss you." This is the same Drake who has, more than once, skated around that "just friends until she turns 18" line -- most recently with 18 year old model Bella Harris.

Which of the above are muslims which perturbs your “personal sensibilities” to single out the peoples?

I meant internal social mores among Muslims, where we often hear you guys being quite ok (even actively appreciative of) such stark age differences. Here on PDF as well as real life Muslims we meet in daily life.

ALL your examples are of showbiz (hardly indicative of "normal" people) and the west.

Don't know about Pakistan, but one does not see it here Not common at all. And not for the past few generations.

I repeat. It's too gross to be trying to get it on with a girl who would have been an infant when you were a full grown sexually active adult male.

Cheers, Doc

I meant internal social mores among Muslims, where we often hear you guys being quite ok (even actively appreciative of) such stark age differences. Here on PDF as well as real life Muslims we meet in daily life.

ALL your examples are of showbiz (hardly indicative of "normal" people) and the west.

Don't know about Pakistan, but one does not see it here Not common at all. And not for the past few generations.

I repeat. It's too gross to be trying to get it on with a girl who would have been an infant when you were a full grown sexually active adult male.

Cheers, Doc
Showbiz examples are there so you know the example, want me to start pulling up a registry of marriages in the midwest united states or rural India in terms of child marriages? Willing to bet your integrity that none of them will be hindus or otherwise?
Per the last post, where do you see Islam involved?
Heck even the old peddled age of six ke thirteen of the Prophet’s wife was found to be misunderstood and only used by old farts looking for a good time. Which tells you what? Character and not a text defines people. Parsis used to indulge in child marriage a lot until the 20th century as well, was it the religious text that asked so?

Your religion and people are dying because your people don’t breed as fast as they are dying or don’t keep up with their faith; is the number of children or impotency or general disillusionment with religion a reflection solely on the Avesta or the believer?

Convert to Islam and marry the man you love.

In Bollywood, only interfaith couples where the Muslim is the female are allowed. Everything else is Love Jihad, lol.

In Hollywood and advertizing, they have been promoting the African-Amerikan or other Africans and the white woman for a couple decades.

Not one to say "I told you so"

BUT you hit the nail on the head,

Imagine being Hindu boy trying to hit on a muslim girl in a burkha & see what happens.
Muslims are perfectly ok when it's their boys trying to hit on other communities girls, the opposite though MUST never happen.
Problem becomes worse when u have middle aged pedophiles trying to hit on little girls from other communities and then act all innocent.

Worse are the hypocrites defending this knowing fully well the fate any non-muslim trying to hit on muslim girls.

Imagine being Hindu boy trying to hit on a muslim girl in a burkha & see what happens.
Muslims are perfectly ok when it's their boys trying to hit on other communities girls, the opposite though MUST never happen.
Problem becomes worse when u have middle aged pedophiles trying to hit on little girls from other communities and then act all innocent.

Worse are the hypocrites defending this knowing fully well the fate any non-muslim trying to hit on muslim girls.

Islam means submission...only to their allah.....There will be never peace with such ideology...no religion/ideology can match their level.you are talking about organized mafia just a lot more violent than vaticans.

islam brutality throughout history cannot be defended...even by oscar who is almost always right even about indians.

Islam means submission...only to their allah.....There will be never peace with such ideology...no religion/ideology can match their level.you are talking about organized mafia just a lot more violent than vaticans.

islam brutality throughout history cannot be defended...even by oscar who is almost always right even about indians.

It's not JUST the past.

It's the CURRENT generation.
All the muslims who posted here would be the first ones in arms if it was a Hindu guy hitting on a muslim girl.

And if it was a 45 year old Hindu guy hitting on a 23 year old muslim girl - Want to guess what would be his fate?

you should write a Book :)

Yeah, and I used to think it's more a basti class type phenomenon.

But this guy was a true piece of work.

She kept changing her number. He was a trained media marketing guy. Knew ways of getting numbers, even unlisted.

Same with emails. LinkedIn. Facebook.

Just would not stop. Even after months of complete ignoring.

Then he made the mistake of calling her at home. On her landline.

Must say, our women's cell is extremely efficient. And it's not for nothing Mumbai n Pune cops are considered one of the top police forces in the world.

The other thing as you know in our country is that they play the victim minority card beautiful. You just simply cannot be honest and tell them that see boss, You are a Muslim, I am a Parsi, it's just not going to happen.

They take politeness as a sign of acceptance. And then plough on.

The guts and their confidence in actually doing something so bizarre is out of this planet man ...

It was all quite sleazeballsy to be extremely understated.

Cheers, Doc

Yup. Similar age story. Start young.

And hit on your best friend's teenage daughter.

While sipping sherry and playing cards in his home.

Totally legit.

Cheers, Doc
Sounds Like "Blame it on Rio"

Back
Top Bottom