What's new

India gets the worst blow as cost of indigenous fighter jet "TEJAS crossed many imported fighters pr

OH **** IT

Just hand the French $25 billion more and buy 123 rafale F4 instead

CA-May-5-Pic-9-1024x682.jpg

ITS NOT LIKE india dosnt have the MONEY

They over $400 billion in forex reserves for GODS SAKES

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_foreign-exchange_reserves

India is a rich country buddy!!

The French should also jack up price of rafales for Rich Indians!!!

India the country has big cash and a lot of poverty

Pakistan has a large population .but virtually no reserves unless you count ten billion as cash.

Thicken feed in my book

Thanks for the updates and Concerns dear pakistanis.

Youe "well" meaning and "thoughtful" posts and your "extreme concern" for my country has literally moved me to tears.
I am bawling here :laughcry::laughcry:

Thanks for the updates and Concerns dear pakistanis.

Youe "well" meaning and "thoughtful" posts and your "extreme concern" for my country has literally moved me to tears.
I am bawling here :laughcry::laughcry:

You are saying this on a Pakistani defence forum, shows who is more concerned about whom.

The price is quoted for Tejas MK II... which will have...

A different name
Higher load
AESA Radar
Improved EW and avionics

Tejas was basically a replacement for MiG-21... and because of our lack of technical knowledge to built a fighter jet... the project was delayed... but yes it did helped us in creating an aviation industry and confidence to develop fighter jets on our own...

Basically it is going to be a completely different fighter jet... you can't by a car comparable to the Mercedes at Maruti's price...

Deliberate disinformation to undermine the Make in India efforts - It's like comparing apples with potatoes - An honest comparison of cost should be with same class i.e. F-35. Tejass once operational will be most advance jet with lowest cost.

Back
Top Bottom